Of Lambs and Hunters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

'Except, these arches, all are yours, darling.'

'Really,' Lavi squealed and hugged her mother. 'Thank you so much, mom. They are all so good. And they look so pretty, too. I love them all.'

Sukanya kissed her on her forehead and said, 'first, try them, honey.'

But the mother knew that she shouldn't have asked. Her daughter was looking so beautiful even in the gaudy night wear. Those ear rings would just add to her already established high picture.

And so, it was. They looked gorgeous on her daughter. She even saw incredulity in her husband's eyes in the mirror. Ramesh was struck that her daughter could look so much different even to him. He felt like a man as something stirred in his pants. It was very wrong of him and he shook his head and exited the hall to his bedroom. Sukanya noticed his appreciation and smiled that it was just pure reflex of human nature. When Lavi retired to her bedroom happily with her gifts, Sukanya looked at the arched ear rings.

But she couldn't overlook the giant circlets of silver rings that she had gifted her daughter. She was in fascination with them. They looked so good on her daughter and even on her. When she came to back to her house in the evening, she tried them on. In an act of mischief, she dressed herself in her daughter's t shirt with her hair loose. She felt as though youth was upon her. She felt moved by her own picture.

For a moment, she felt she should be like her daughter, pursued by young suitors. Probably Lavi is being, she didn't know that. But she felt like she was in the age group of adolescent, crazy youngsters prowling on the city for some physical company. These thoughts really made her nipples tingle with desire.

Before she could control herself, she called Ranjith.

When he answered her, his voice was carrying undisguised surprise, because she rarely rang him up. It was always him, who called her.

'Is this a dream?'

She giggled like a schoolgirl. 'No, it isn't. I just wanted to know if it is cold there at this time of year in Delhi.'

'You called me to know about the weather.'

Sukanya wanted him to know that she was calling him for some purpose, other than the fact that she was aroused and she wanted just to hear his voice and maybe stroke her guilty joys.

She voiced her doubt with conviction, 'yea, actually one of my friends is going to Delhi and she wanted to know how the temperature there is so that she may pack winter wear for her and for her family.'

'And this friend of yours didn't have the modern help of media to get the knowledge about the weather.'

She didn't think that he would inquire so much. 'She just wanted the first hand report. Look, if I am interrupting something...'

'No, babe, you are not interrupting anything. It is in fact very cold here. I could probably use that hot body of yours in the night to warm myself.'

His voice with his sexual talk started crawling over her skin like the warmth of the heaven. It was like an answer to her fires.

'You are very naughty talking like that.'

'And you too are calling me like that.'

'I told you..'

'Yeah, I know, babe. Anyway, how's that wonderful body of yours? Is it being tended properly by your husband?'

She smiled and said, 'maybe...'

'Could you do one favor for me please?'

'What is it?'

'Can you please touch that special friend of mine, your clit?'

She sighed. This almost inaudible sound carried to her lover's ears and he understood that his voluptuous MILF was getting turned on by the second.

She took her hand inside her panties and started frigging her clit. But she said, 'why should I do that?'

'Don't be naughty, honey. You are already doing it and daddy knows it.'

The way he talked made her hornier by the second. She moaned before she could control it.

'My beautiful bitch, what is it? What caused you so hot in the panties? What made you call me? You can tell everything to daddy.'

She moaned on hearing him. She almost wanted to tell him everything. Tell him how she felt in the shop. How she wanted so much to be ravaged by him. How much she wanted to warm his bed as he had said earlier.

She frigged her clit some more, but took her hand off and said, 'nothing, Ranjith. I just wanted to talk to you.'

'So, weather was an excuse.'

She bit her lip and giggled, 'no, I wanted info too.'

'So, you are not going to tell daddy about your little mischief today, my dear busty babe.'

'I have nothing of that sort to tell, dear.'

'Hhmm, what did you do today?'

'The usual, went to office and came back. While coming back I bought some ornaments to my daughter.'

Ranjith slowly said, 'hhmm, so what happened at the shop? Did you meet somebody there?'

Sukanya smiled and applauded her lover's smart thinking. He was getting near to the root of the problem. 'None, except the sales boy.'

'Was he handsome?'

Sukanya felt inappropriate answering it. 'I didn't notice all that, Ranjith.'

'Just recall and tell me, honey.'

'Yeah, he was good looking.'

'Explain how he looked.'

'He was tall, very young, maybe early twenties and had a baritone voice.'

'Better than me, obviously.'

'No,' she said reflexively.

Ranjith smiled. 'Why, what's so special in me? I am old. I am in the forties, babe.'

But Ranjith knew that what she said was true. The kid was handsome probably. And he too was. He was considered a hunk by many of his friends. But Sukanya knew his personal assets too. And he also knew that Sukanya was already blushing.

Sukanya knew in her heart that both of them knew the answer. She liked his cock. She may not have expressed it openly. But whenever they met and when he shoved that prick inside her, her moan was an attestation to her appreciation. In her subconscious mind, she rated his organ very highly. But she couldn't say that. The horny, young housewife couldn't come out of her veil of propriety. She needed the prodding.

'What is it, my dear busty darling? What's so special in me?'

She maintained her silence and it answered his and her doubts, too.

'My sweet bitch, do you miss daddy's cock?'

His question itself fired her lust like a fiery gust of steam. Her hand went back to her clit, which she stroked with animal vigor. She moaned as he listened and smiled.

'You naughty babe, you want so desperately to be fucked by me, don't you?'

Sukanya moaned with her orgasm, which caught up her like an ever ready wildfire.

'That kid reminded you of my cock, somehow. Isn't it? You can't wait to be fucked by me, don't you bitch?'

'Oh, yes...' she said in her throes of her orgasm. The wonderful feeling of having Ranjith on her lived in her with her orgasm. She recalled his wonderful implement and it fuelled her lust.

'Daddy will fuck you, babe. He will fuck you, soon.'

Sukanya was just aware of his incendiary words, which he kept on at the other end, as she had a cunt and body full of orgasms, which satisfied her to the brim. It took nearly ten minutes for her to come back to earth, but she did.

After regaining her composure, she said, 'I am sorry.'

'For what, Sukanya?'

'I shouldn't have ...'She paused.

'You shouldn't have what, baby? Don't distress yourself. You called and you did what you had to. Don't think much about it. Just make sure that wonderful, sexy figure will be available to me when I come asking for it.'

She bit her lip and nodded, 'okay. So, how is everything?'

They talked some desultory conversation, but soon they laughed about some worldly jokes and other things. Later, when she hung up, she felt she couldn't have done without that conversation.

Sukanya recalled the evening's interlude, as she went to her bedroom. She soon changed into her night dress. As she sidled into her husband, he hugged her.

She felt his protrusion as they spooned. She ground his excitement as he kissed her. Sukanya was happy as she was continuously horny since the evening and there was some entertainment to be had from her husband's side.

She said, 'did you see the ornaments?'

'Yeah, I did.' His voice was offhand.

'Didn't Lavi look so good in them?'

'She sure did.'

'How do you feel if I wore them for you?'

He said, 'but they looked like they may belong to the younger generation, I mean of Lavi's age group.'

Both of them knew that he had spoken the wrong words.

He knew that he had hurt her. He kissed her to cover up his error. But Sukanya didn't feel angry on him. He said what he had on his mind. She had unhooked two of her nightdress buttons so that he could have the gorgeous sight of her wonderful cleavage. And he did too, but he looked at it in a casual manner. He didn't consider the sight anything out of ordinary.

He kissed her with fervor, which she returned. He pressed her boobs over the cloth. She offered them for him by disrobing and he slurped on them for a minute. But he soon, climbed over her as she lay back. He flipped the nightgown over and stretched her legs as she invitingly presented her pussy. He thrust into her in his emergency need. He was feeling horny, today. Ramesh knew that the reason was his daughter's image, but he brushed it off his mind and concentrated pounding his wife's pretty pussy with his prick.

He may have thrust some five to six times when he suddenly noted that he was at the end. Sukanya was just getting started. But she knew that he had approached his climax. He groaned as he erupted in her and ground his loin into hers. He kissed her neck and fell on her as it ebbed.

It wasn't strange for Sukanya. She did feel sorry for Ramesh. He had so little time on his hands for these things. He was busy with work and other stuff, with bills, with family commitments and what not. She kissed as he sidled back to his side of the bed. Her excitement was still tingling, but she kissed her husband, as he just started snoring. The image of her lover's cock was still playing on her thoughts as she ground her hip against her husband's.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers