Of Lambs and Hunters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

'My dear beautiful bitch, you have really dreamt about it, didn't you?'

She bent her head down in shame, but she nodded. She couldn't deny what she felt. She shivered how she was being taken under his control. The thought of her husband didn't even linger in her mind. Only hormones raged in her body and controlled her cunt, breasts and her brains.

'Come here, baby.' He ordered smoothly, as she walked towards him.

'I want you to show daddy if your cunt is bare as daddy hopes it is.'

She smiled through her lusty moans and she nodded before holding her skirt and slowly raising it above her hips. When he looked at the full picture of her clean shaven pussy, ensconced between her well shaped thighs, he exhaled a deep sigh of raged sexual feeling. He took her narrow hips into her hands and pulled her into his arms as he kissed her deeply.

Sukanya responded with fair share of her feeling as she clutched his head in her hands and kissed him back with all her might. She recalled her kiss with her husband and noticed the difference. While the kiss with Ramesh was a polite nod to their deep love, her kiss with Ranjith made her submit her bodily cravings to the man, who really owned her body. He owned her cunt, her boobs, her waist, her nipples and even her thoughts. He may ask her to have sex at any public place and probably, she would jump at it. That's how he had captivated her.

'When did you dream of my cock?' he asked her as he detached from her mouth with a string of spit still hanging.

She replied, 'just this night.'

'What was it doing?'

'Oh, Ranjith, I dreamt it was fucking me. I dreamt it was making me want more of the sex, which my slutty body craves for.'

They kissed each other again. Sukanya thought why she couldn't be with this man? Why wasn't she free daily to get her needs satisfied by Ranjith? Why wasn't there some sort of arrangement to quench her desires?

'I like your attire, honey. I especially like these ear rings.'

He turned her away from him still hugging and spooning with her wonderful buttocks. He kissed her neck as she squirmed with delight.

'Happy birthday, honey.'

'Thank you so much, Ranjith. I am really thankful for you coming all the way for this sole purpose.'

He slightly grazed his rough fingers along the underside of her breasts, which were peeking from the confines of the t shirt.

'Don't be so cocky, bitch. Who said I came for a filthy slut like you? I came for an errand in the city.'

He carried on kissing her long, sensuous neck as he said that. She replied, 'oh, I am sorry. I just thought...'

He smiled at her and said, 'I am kidding, babe. I came for you. I don't have any work.'

She smiled at him with happiness on hearing that. 'You really pull my leg.'

'What I really want is pulling these delightful nipples.'

He pulled her t shirt up underside her neck as he bared her wonderful, full breasts. As he turned her, she could see in the hall-mirror how he started massaging her boobs as her eyes batted with lust.

She moaned, 'this is the best birthday ever, probably.'

'The day isn't over, my dear slut, don't forget that. You have a cock still to fuck.'

She was lost in another world with his cock smothered against the cushions of her ass and his rough hands playing with her eager breasts. She couldn't be this submissive to anyone. She put her hands on his as though encouraging him to pull on her nipples.

'You have the best body, I have ever sampled, honey.'

'Oh, Ranjith, I like your hands on my boobs. I love when they play with my tits.'

'So, baby loves daddy's hands.'

'Hmm'

'I am Vanaja, is it?'

She smiled through her erotic haze, 'that was the first name that came up in my mind.'

'Hhmm, good thinking, anyway. You dressed up really beautiful. Couldn't recognize you on the first look.'

She smiled at his compliment. She winced as his fingers harshly pinched her pink nipples. She liked this treatment of his. She liked how he played with the raw passions coursing through her body. He knew how lusty and hungry she was for more sex and he pressed on that point of hers.

She moaned at the nuzzling of the neck he was doing along with the subtle movements of his hips.

'Do you want me to cancel out going to the office?' she asked him.

'No, don't do it on my part. I don't want your work to suffer.'

She was slightly disappointed he didn't want to spend some time with her. But she was content that he had promised he would fuck her.

'So, what are the plans for the day, my little bitch?'

'Ramesh wants to take me and the family to dinner at my favourite restaurant. Unnnnggggggg...' she screamed at his nail roughly grazing on her teat.

'And then probably we will watch a movie and come back.'

Ranjith liked how her voice was sounding so husky and so feminine. 'Hmm, so what about the vacation? Did you plan some excuse for our vacation?'

She turned towards him as both of them kissed.

'You know how much I like to spend some time with you, but it is not easy.'

'Don't worry your little head, slut. All you need to worry about is sucking and fucking me. Come, let's go inside. Let me fuck you in the bed where you and your husband sleep.'

She led him to their bedroom as he lay on it and said, 'could you do some striptease for me, my dear slut?'

She giggled. 'I can't dance.'

'Sure, you can. You are dressed up for it.' He noticed a CD audio player nearby and after searching through some CDs, started playing an item number.

'I think it suits your purpose. I like the woofer system. It is mood evolving. Come my dear busty babe, daddy wants to see you shake your ass and tits.'

The way he talked with her always excited her. Probably that was what made her shimmy her hips and started making some small steps. Seeing his excited face with her dance, got her into the mood as she started getting more serious with her moves. She danced when she was a teenager, but that was a long time ago. She danced even in her school anniversaries too. But this was a different type of dance. It was a classical bit, but this required some sensuous moves from her and slowly as her routine proceeded, she came to know that she was better at this erotic waltz.

Ranjith clapped and whistled watching her move. She was making bedroom eyes at him. He couldn't believe that this innocent housewife was dressed up like a slut and dancing for him. The way she moved, her main intention looked like she wanted him to enjoy himself. She wanted him to admire her and be in thrall of her. When the song ended, he lined up another item song, which was more boisterous and which extracted some of the best sensuous dance skills from her.

'Take off your clothes, honey. Daddy wants his bitch to dance naked for him.'

The words took effect on her as she slowly detached her skirt which had a side clasp. She removed it wholly as she was dressed up only in her t shirt, high heels and her giant circlets of steel ear rings. Ranjith was in awe, in the way she dressed with her naked cunt displayed for his eyes. She made suggestive movements with her hips as the song's beat came up. He was feeling restless with the bitch's behaviour.

But the restlessness was ten fold in the horny housewife. Sukanya was already horny like hell, but when she saw that sexual hunger in her lover's eyes and the attraction, Ranjith had in his body language, she was well over the top in her excitement. There were mini orgasms already prodding her cunt with these feelings. Ranjith excused for a few seconds into the hall and came back clapping.

She made bedroom eyes at him as she sat on the ground on her heels spreading her thighs like a baseball keeper displaying her naked, well manicured cunt for him. Ranjith was almost breathless with her acts. She stood up again gyrating her hips and licking her lips with her sensuous tongue. Ranjith slapped her sumptuous ass once in a while as she shook with small orgasms. She at last took the underside of her t shirt and started rolling it up baring her nipples and the whole boobs. She tucked the t shirt under her neck as she displayed her voluptuous assets. The C cupped tits on her wonderful thin frame couldn't have agitated his cock more. This bitch belonged in brothels before a pack of horny young men, while she was clad as an innocent housewife in a quaint suburb, he thought.

She kept her t shirt like that tucked under her neck, as she made sexy eyes at him licking her pink lips and massaging her breasts, pinching her own nipples as Ranjith looked at her.

'Take off that t shirt, slut.'

And she did as he demanded. She was fully naked before him. Sukanya, the housewife, who the neighbourhood looked up at her so simple and innocent nature was a slut under his thumb.

As the song ended, Ranjith pulled her on the bed and lay her on her back as he sucked her nipples and frigged her womanly folds harshly with his unruly fingers. Sukanya panted with joy. This was the moment she was looking for, on the bed with her lover.

'You are the most beautiful sight I have ever seen, Sukanya.'

'Oh, thanks, Ranjith...unhhhhggggg...'

He took of his trousers and underwear as he lined his cock against her cunt. His organ started to frig her folds. Sukanya cried with pleasure as her dream cock touched her folds. It was a monster cock with a mushroom head. It was a battering ram to her door of a cunt. And she wanted him to plough her.

Without warning or nothing, he heaved his heavy cock into her cunt as she emitted a high pitched cry. Though she had been fucked with this cock a lot of times, she couldn't overcome the effect it had on her every time they did it. He fucked her as she orgasmed like a bitch in heat. She just convulsed with his force of his manhood against her accepting cunt. The way his cock rubbed against her clit just added to her pinnacle of pleasure.

'Fuck me, fuck me, please.' She cried at his force, as he smiled at her subservience. Second orgasm started in her just at the tail of the first, which lasted for five minutes. But Ranjith took his cock out as Sukanya cried in disappointment.

He lay on his back and pulled her for a kiss as she kissed him back and ground her groin against his. He pinched her hips and massaged her boobs for a while, before dragging her head back with her hair and ordered, 'it's time for you to suck my cock, my filthy slut.'

Sukanya was all for it as she took his cock into her eager mouth slurping all over her precious implement. She lauded on her favourite cock by bathing it's every nook and crevice with her saliva and paying her respects by kissing all along the length. She sucked all along the length as Ranjith moaned with pleasure. She was really good at giving blowjobs. She took the cock in her dainty hand looking at with a lusty look as though she had longed for it since a long time and was getting her wish served.

She jacked his cock and drank all the pre-cum that was seeping out of his pee-hole. She cleaned the peephole with such earnestness that Ranjith could only smile.

'Having a good time with my cock, slut?'

'Yes, baby. I love your cock.'

'It loves you too, hope you know that.'

'I am very thankful for that.'

'Did you really dream about it?'

'Yes.'

'Fucking with it?'

'Yes'

'Do you want your wish to come true?'

'Yesssssss!!'

There was no doubt on her part as she said that.

'Good for you, then. I am going to fuck you where you generally get fucked by your husband.'

'Oh please.'

Ranjith liked the way she said please. He took her into his arms kissing her as she aligned his cock along her cunt and started ramming her. This was a relaxed fuck as he spent some time with his bitch. The long fuck stated to her that she was his anytime he wished. As both of them looked deeply into their eyes, Sukanya understood that she was mad about him and his cock and she would serve him anytime, he asked her to. She moved her hips in tandem with his as he probed her insides where her husband had never even touched her. He fucked her long and hard as she enjoyed his rough treatment of hers. He would occasionally halt his rhythm to suck her wonderful breasts and kiss her neck.

He scolded her with demeaning words as she oozed from her pussy, making their coupling more satisfactory.

Time ran fast as she realized they have been at it for the last twenty minutes. She was amazed at the lasting power of her lover. She just wanted to extract as much as she can from him. She noticed how controlled he was as he fucked in their missionary position. But at last he started to go the kill as he harshly started churning her hips with his hips, as he came strongly. This was his best orgasm after the one at the hotel. He blew a large load into her cunt as the excess oozed out.

Sukanya accepted his cuss words, his hips beating, his biting on her nipples and neck and his harsh treatment with her body. She came strongly as he started thumping her strongly urging out the orgasm from her. She had a strong rip-roaring orgasm with her treatment of her. She couldn't think of a birthday gift better than this.

After the storm, they lay on that fashion for a few minutes. Sukanya passed out for a few seconds before she came around. When the heat settled, both of them lay on the bed with her on his side as both of them wordlessly kissed for many long minutes.

He looked at her afterwards and said, 'every time I meet you, I never get disappointed with you. You are really a great fuck, honey.'

She looked at him slyly and said, 'thanks, daddy.'

This was the first time she referred to him as daddy and she said it with no orgasm or excitement on her mind. It was really something.

'Oh, then I am your daddy, then.'

'Yeah, probably. You mentioned it many times.'

He liked her innocent smile with her giant silver ear rings and kissed on her lips. She got up from her bed and went to other room and when she came back, she was dressed up in sari like the usual housewife she was. Gone were her two plaits of her hair. It was loose now.

He sighed, 'back to housewife mode, then.'

She said, 'well, you didn't want to interrupt my office work. Why, do you want to spend more time with me, daddy?'

Her voice was husky and inviting. She was really tempting him. She wanted him to say yes, so that she could grant him his wish and therby her wish.

He shook his head, 'no, babe. I don't want you to disturb your routine.'

Sukanya was really disturbed and disappointed with his denial. She would have plucked her dress off in an instant to fuck him again. But she couldn't beg. She couldn't do that.

'Anyway, honey, I brought you something.'

She was again alarmed, 'don't tell me it is a gift.'

And she was right. She didn't notice his hands when he came in the house. She was more focussed on her fuck. And when he took a few seconds' break during her dance, she again didn't play close attention to him, all the while trying to impress him.

She noted a hard paper cover, which was shaped like a medium sized bag. When she saw the writing of a jewellery company's logo, her heart missed a beat.

She took a large jewellery case from inside the bag.

'Why did you bring this, Ranjith?'

'It's a small gift, honey.'

'I can't accept it, Ranjith.'

'Sure, you will. First see what is inside.'

She unclasped the small metallic clasp and opened the case. She was astounded to note a diamond studded necklace. It was surely priceless, she knew of it. Along with it there was also a set of ear rings, a golden brooch, a bracelet and set of bangles. She estimated that she could buy two apartments with the contents of the case.

'I can't accept it, Ranjith. I am sorry, but I can't. This is something I don't like to happen between us.'

'What's wrong, baby? It is just a gift.'

'If it was just a small ring, it's okay with me. But why did you buy all this? It is very expensive. I know that. Don't deny.'

'Look, Sukanya, price doesn't matter. What matters is the feeling with which it was bought. I like you to have it.'

She shook her head; Ranjith drew her onto the bed. He dragged her loose strongly in his hand as she winced in pain.

'Are you my bitch?'

'Yes, I am, but...'

'Are you the fucking slut, who would like to spend her life sucking my cock.'

'Yes...'

'Do you wish me continue fucking you, you filthy whore.'

'God! Yes!'

'Then you are going to accept them. You think that taking these gifts will make our friendship dirty. Probably you are right, I am giving these to you as a king gives prize to his whores. You are my whore, right?'

'Yes, I am' she looked into her eyes and with pure conviction said those words.

'Then you are going to take them.' She looked at him with a look of pure love. She looked at him, with a feeling, which a man hopes a woman would look at him and desire him. But Sukanya was a very delicate creature. She put relations before wealth. She loved him as much as a company rather than as a good fuck.

She nodded and accepted. 'I think I will get prepared for the office.'

'Sure' he released her, as she went back to the adjoining bedroom.

It was nearly twenty minutes, when she came back. But Ranjith wasn't prepared for what he was about to see. She had made her hair into a single, long, traditional plait, which was hanging over her right shoulder between her breasts. She had not a single stitch of clothing on her, but was wearing the jewellery he had gifted her. When she threw her plait back, he noticed the diamond necklace covering all of her neck. The diamonds were shining along with her pink nipples. He could see that she had applied a light smear of lipstick on her nipples too.

The bangles, bracelet, ear rings were all resplendent in their glory. Her head was bent down in submission and in shame. Her legs ensconced her glistening pussy, which couldn't help but leak on her thighs. Sukanya was happy when she noticed her nude lover's cock had bulged to its previous size.

She said in her small soft voice, 'your courtesan, my dear king, at your service.'

Ranjith got up from his bed and took her in his arms. He tilted her head up looking into her beautiful, innocent eyes. He pecked on her lips. He felt the moment was heart rending and very tender. Both of them kissed a while. He took one of her thigh and pulled it up. He put his cock head at the opened cunt opening as he noticed the subtle movements of her hips encouraging him to go on further. He rubbed her cunt with his prick a few more times, as he noticed a fresh trickle of her cunt's moisture on his organ.

Sukanya was very happy as this was the image she had seen in her dream before night. It was in this position that her masked lover speared her. She was eager to get fucked again.

'No, baby, I am not going to fuck you again. I want you to be in this happy state throughout the whole day, like a bitch excited and panting for sex. This is my gift to you on this day.'

Sukanya kissed him as she felt love for him weeping in her heart. She pressed her eager breasts onto his chest as he massaged the skin on her hips.

Fifteen minutes later, both of them were dressed up. Ranjith dropped her at her office in his hired car at eleven.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers
12