Of Lords and Ladies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was to be expected that sooner or later Allys would find out the true extent of young Molly's past, but hoped that by that point her own natural good sense and sympathy would cause her to feel protective enough to want to keep the girl, damn all her past. Although Ronald himself had not been the cause of the young girl's coming to grief, he had been instrumental and felt responsible as a result. It had been some nameless sailor the little whore had fallen in love with, foregoing the vinegar soaked sponge she usually used to prevent conception, thinking that her pregnancy would prove her love and cause the fellow to carry her away. He had, instead, sailed away on the next available tide, leaving her weeping.

Ronald himself had recommended the services of his friend and physician, Doctor Madison, in 'taking care of things' but the girl had grown melancholy, weeping and inconsolable for her child - leaving the Madame of the house Ronald occasionally frequented at a loss how to rid herself of the burden. Ronald had occasionally visited the girl himself as a means of preventing the Madame from simply tossing her to the streets but suspected that, when she received his note this morning, she was all too eager to say good riddance. The house was a popular one, frequented by all all levels of London society, and Ronald knew that the girl had been educated a great deal more than appearances betrayed about dressing with style, hair dressing and cosmetics. He also knew that, with the end of her pregnancy, little Molly's breasts had filled with a sweet, rich milk - the reason for her button down the front gown - and aside from his enjoyment of the treat, he intended her to assist as wet nurse to Allyson's future children.

Molly had taken Allyson in hand and had sent Mansfield off with lists for the local chemist, perfumerie and milliner of those items most urgently needed by his lady wife, but thinking about his friend, Dr. Madison, had brought other concerns to Ronald's mind. Sending the red-faced Mansfield back below stairs with yet another note for delivery he reflected briefly on the disruption to his household's usually placid and complacent lifestyle that marrying had generated. All things considered, he thought, it would probably do them all good....himself included as he watched Molly towing Allys off to the bathroom for some occult purpose of feminine hygiene. Settling back into his chair he returned to his book to await 'further developments'.

12