Of Love and Iron Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I should be grateful or embarrassed," Rachel quipped. "C'mon, Ai, no need to be all serious. Educate me, and I'll decide for myself from there, just like always," she soothed.

Ai smiled in spite of herself, wondering on how lucky she'd gotten to get Rachel as a housemate and as a submissive.

That the submissive was leading things would normally be thought odd.

But like most relationships in life, BDSM took willing participation from both sides, and she'd been clear from their first session that Rachel could end things at any time with a single word.

The empowerment of that had drawn Rachel even further into Ai's lifestyle, and it hadn't taken long for the two to find the role-playing beneficial for more than just their sex lives.

Taking a steadying breath, Ai picked the collar up for Rachel to look at.

"Collars can mean a lot of different things when it comes to this kind of stuff. They can be used for a number of different play types, and they can also be a relationship symbol. There're people that use it as a kind of wedding band, even. They can show that a slave or submissive is owned. For what I had in mind, though, I wasn't really thinking about what you might think. I mean, it's been almost a year and all, and it's not like I'd be opposed to that kind of thing, but-"

"Ai, take a breath and relax. What was your idea?" Rachel interrupted with a face peppered bright scarlet.

Suddenly, the blonde fully understood Ai's embarrassment, and reciprocated it.

But more importantly, the curiosity of what Ai intended sent a thrill through her, causing her heart to speed up once again.

"Right. Um, a while back I was playing with the idea of testing whether you were up for a little exhibitionism. I kind of chickened out, but not until after I'd gotten the collar and leash. I saw you looking ready to fight, heard you talking about cages, and the idea just kind of popped in my head that maybe using them would help you relax."

Rachel's eyes widened almost comically at that, thoughts of being led, crawling, around the campus naked making her feel like her face was in the center of a fire.

The twinge running through her groin at the thought was by far more interesting to her, though.

"Um, so I was wondering if you'd want to do it. I wouldn't go walking you outside or anything, unless you'd want to try that, but I thought maybe if I walked you around the apartment for a bit, you might get a feel for whether you'd want to do more?"

Ai cursed inside, blushing at her tendency to ramble when nervous.

Somehow, though, it didn't hurt the growing mood for Rachel, the blush to Ai's face unbelievably cute to the blonde.

She slid her hand up the cheerleader's side until she reached the hand clutching the collar.

Smiling, she gently tugged at the leather to get Ai's attention.

"Why don't we see if it fits well enough to do anything, then take it from there?" she suggested.

Ai's hands trembled somewhat as she slipped the belt around Rachel's neck.

The leather felt warm on her skin, sending a pleasant thrill through her.

"Well? What do you think?" Ai asked before taking a step back to admire the blonde.

Blushing, Rachel ran her hands along the collar while her mind went to work.

"This is really comfortable. Let's go for it, and see what happens."

Ai heaved a sigh of relief at that, her lips in an almost cartoonish grin.

Rachel leaned down and clipped the leash onto the small D made of metal hanging down from the front of the collar.

"On your hands and knees, pet," she whispered.

Rachel complied quickly, lowering herself on to the plush carpet.

She shivered at the feel of the warm, coarse material on her naked skin.

"Do you want me to open the shades before we take you for your walk, pet?" Ai asked, kneeling so her pussy is nearly at Rachel's lowered mouth.

Warm air blows against her, bringing her clit even harder as her sub's breathing hitches.

While their apartment was mostly removed from other housing structures, the road in front of their home was almost always busy with both walkers and drivers.

The thought of being seen, crawling naked and leashed, in her home led by her housemate draws a moan from Rachel.

The realization surprised the blonde, who had thought until just that moment that exhibitionism was more Ai's thing than her own, as shown by her going around cheerleading without anything underneath.

"Ju-Just one of the windows, Mistress? We can open more if I enjoy it," she promises breathily.

Smiling, Ai played her hand against her housemate's back, enjoying her shiver under the touch.

She'd honestly expected a flat-out 'no' for their first attempt, and her heart skipped a beat at the blonde's surprising willingness.

"Alright. You sit pretty, and I'll get to it," she said with a grin.

Rachel stayed still while the woman disappeared from the room, her mind wandering to thoughts of being seen by strangers.

Her Mistress returned to the room to find her thighs rubbing together, mouth open in a small 'o' that released quiet, panting breaths.

The sight was incredible, and her grin grew at Rachel's unexpectedly favorable reaction to her idea.

Moving behind her, she lifted the line of leather from the blonde's back and took a firm hold of the handle.

Ai pulled her leash taut, all embarrassment gone in favor of the wetness collecting on her thighs.

When Rachel's head was lifted from her collar being pulled, she felt a fresh wave of heat shoot straight to her twitching pussy.

"Head up, back arched, and legs spread to keep your soaking pussy nice an' spread while you crawl for me," Ai intoned as she ran a hand through Rachel's mane. "Be a proud pet."

Her words sent yet another pulse through her crotch, making the sub resist the urge to rub her thighs together again.

At the sound of a mixed whimper and moan, Ai walked past the blonde, her sub easily crawling behind her as she was led from the bedroom.

Once outside, Ai stood still and smiled down at her.

"Go on, you take the lead. It's less fun for me if I can't see you crawling, after all," she said with a giggle.

Feeling her face turn even redder, Rachel slipped past the Asian and began crawling down the hall.

Ai followed behind, watching her sub's ass sway side-to-side as she moved.

The light in their house glistened and reflected off Rachel's thighs, notifying Ai to the fact that the wetness had trailed almost to her knees.

They soon reached the living room, and the uncovered window next to the door.

Rachel paused, staring at the floor-to-ceiling glass pane.

It was almost pure darkness outside, despite the occasional headlights passing by.

But she knew as she moved further into the room that if anyone happened to be jogging on the sidewalk, with the lights on inside, they would have no problem seeing her.

Especially with the warm nights that had graced them recently, it would be more unusual if nearby neighbors didn't use the opportunity to stretch their legs.

She felt her senses heighten, the carpet beneath her suddenly feeling like sandpaper to her tingling skin.

She stared out the glass, wondering if the shadows she saw were, in fact, moving people or simply imagined.

Her nipples tightened even more at the thought, and she couldn't help glancing back at the glass with every inch she moved as she crawled past.

Ai watched Rachel shiver on her way past the window, her own naked body getting more heated when she followed.

When Rachel reached the other side of the window, putting her safely out of sight, her racing heart began to calm.

As her pulse slowed, she found that she was on the edge of orgasm without Ai even touching her.

Ai knelt down at Rachel's side, her face flushed scarlet at the heady scent emanating from her sub's twitching pussy.

It seemed that the blonde was far more into exhibitionism than either had thought, she mused with a light giggle.

"Are you going to be able to crawl around a bit more, pet?" she asked aloud.

Rachel bit back a moan, turning her head to meet Ai's gaze.

"I feel so hot," she gasped.

"Aw, do you want Mistress to make it better for you?" Ai cooed, her hand grazing along her sub's tightened back.

Rachel shivered, her entire body clenching at the touch on her burning skin.

"Fffuck," she moaned.

Grinning, Ai brought her hand back and lightly brought it down on the blonde's quivering ass, releasing a pleasant moan from her.

"C'mon, be a good pet and answer properly," she whispered. "Does my pet want me to stroke her twitching, soaked pussy until she cums, or do you want to hold it off and keep crawling? I can open more shades, if you want, if you ask for that, instead."

As she spoke, her hand slid to Rachel's ass, her middle finger stroking small circles into her cheeks that slowly drew her closer to her sub's center.

Rachel heartily moaned, her whole body seeming ready to snap.

"Ohh, ffuck! P-Please, Mistress, I... I can't hold off," she moaned. "Please, may I cum?"

Ai remained silent save for a giggle, beginning her circles anew on the other cheek.

"We can d-do this again, another night... It f-feels... mmmm... sooo good... I c-can't hold on much longer, especially with you touching me like this, Mistress, it feels too good! Please, make me cum, Mistress!"

She screeched as Ai's circling finger drew closer to her pussy, and without preamble slipped inside the soaked tunnel.

Her walls immediately clamped down on the Mistress's stroking finger, drenching the digit to the knuckle.

As her cum began slipping further down to cover the rest of Ai's hand, a second finger slipped in.

And then, they curled upwards, and pressed against her as she began stroking.

It pushed Rachel over the edge, sending her collapsing onto the carpet as she was racked with orgasms.

Ai continued stroking while her sub came, sending her into more and more orgasms until her entire hand was soaked.

The blonde fell limp on the carpet, her breathing made of harsh, gasping moans, and her ass continued slightly thrusting back and forth for moments after Ai's hand leaves her.

Giggling, Ai began to lick her fingers clean.

"We'll have to do this again, sometime soon."

"Do again soon, yes, please, Mistress... uh... I think my brain broke," Rachel responded with a drunken giggle, turning a goofy and exhausted grin towards her Mistress.

Ai simply laughed and ran her hands through tousled blonde hair while Rachel came down...

Rachel and Ai sat on their couch, pressed firmly against each other.

Beneath the blanket wrapped around their naked forms, sweat shone brightly on their skin.

The leather of Rachel's collar rested as a comforting weight around her throat, and she smiled sleepily in her Mistress's arms.

Screams sounded from the television, but the monster movie went mostly ignored as they reveled in each other's warmth.

A thought occurred to Ai, and her contentedness dimmed somewhat as concern took root.

Rubbing at Rachel's shoulder, she turned her head so their eyes met.

"Rae?"

"Yeah?" the blonde asked sleepily.

"I don't know what Annabelle's problem with you is," she started.

She frowned as Rachel tensed against her, but quickly forced down the ugly jealousy that took form without any source.

"But I think you should maybe avoid her. I mean, really avoid her. You see her, bail. She's persistent and vindictive."

"I know," Rachel sighed, sounding impatient to Ai's ears.

"Look, I don't want to be on you about it. I just don't want you to get hurt," Ai said with a defensiveness that made her wince.

A soft smile formed on Rachel's lips, and she gently pulled Ai's face down until their lips met.

Their mingled tastes still remained on her breath, almost drawing a moan from Ai.

When they pulled away from the quick kiss, Rachel seemed more awake, as well.

"I know. We have history, kinda'. I shouldn't have let her get to me, but I think if I just keep away from the gym and computer lab, she'll get distracted quickly enough."

Something told her that she wasn't correct, but Rachel refused to acknowledge that tiny voice, energetically.

"Hey, Ai?" she asked while rubbing her fingers along the leather of her collar.

At Ai's answering eyebrow raise, she smiled sheepishly.

"Do you mind if I, uh, keep the collar?"

Ai grinned at her, running a hand through her blonde's hair.

"Go ahead, hun. I got it for you in the first place."

Rachel hummed in thanks before burying her head more comfortably in the crook of Ai's neck.

The rest of the night passed with comfortable silence, Rachel falling asleep under the soothing caress of Ai's fingers in her hair...

12