All Comments on 'Of Rivers and Religion Ch. 02'

by stfloyd56

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Wang4Wang4over 7 years ago
Words Are Life

While Lilly was a treasure, Dave was the college Prof most of us never met.

Excellent story and so well crafted

Thank you

Ed

pcman1950pcman1950over 7 years ago
A Work of Majesty

Heart-rending and pathos-inducing. Immensely moving, and as powerful as the Mississippi currents. My profound thanks for gifting us with your talent.

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 7 years ago
Intelligent and erudite without being overly intellectual

You stayed focused on your characters over a long time span and illustrated what a true teacher is. Education can take you only so far on your path. At some point you must go beyond borrowed knowledge and discover the truth for yourself. This is the point where you drop your mind and open your heart. He prepared her for this moment as well as he could and she accepted his guidance. Not even death can separate two who love this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thankyou

What an absolute pleasure to read. So well written .Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My FAVOURITE

What a spellbinding, heart wrenching story. I have made it a joy to re read it as often as I can and put it first for writing. I would love to see it made into a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks for your story. Both beautiful and deeply moving. BTY, if you've not seen it, you might enjoy God of Mischief and Lies by FireFaery. You writing is of the same caliber. https://www.literotica.com/s/god-of-mischief-and-lies

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stellar wffort

Loved the story, erotic and heartwarming. I’m so glad I discovered your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That was amazing...

Truly your gift to us was sharing that story. Thank you.

wvcrowcallwvcrowcallover 4 years ago
Lovely!

Without doubt the best story I have ever read on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome Story

Loved your story from beginning to end. Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Floyd you is good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Most touching story ever.

Floyd, I read stories on Literotica everytime but this story is sooooooooooooo touching. I cried for a while after reading and said to.myself 'does this kind of love exist?' Dave and Lily are characters I will cherish forever. Thank you, Floyd, for letting us into this world of beautiful characters.

jaycoxjaycoxalmost 4 years ago
Understanding the Freedom of Love

This is the most remarkable story I have ever read that defines love so simply. Yet, it is impossible for me to paraphrase what has been written here. You must read it yourself and discover your own freedom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Simply beautiful

Beautiful, simple, thought-provoking, touching. I like others, cried after reading this. I'm now going back to read everything else you've written on Literotica. For the love of God, get yourself published, whatever adaptations and edits you might need to do to have that done in a non-erotic genre offering. You have a wonderful talent, and the world is richer for having wonderful, reflective stories like this in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Brilliant

I was skeptical knowing this was a story of a professor and student. I’ve seen first hand how such a dynamic can ruin the life of the student while the professor receives a wrist slap. However, this story is simply the best I’ve read on this site. Finally, the skill of the writer matches the characters they are writing about. Too often I’ve read stories about educated people, written by someone who doesn’t recognize gross errors in grammar. But beyond mechanics, this story works with ideas that are worthy of its characters. I too, will be going back to read other works of yours. Simply well done.

barcomberbarcomberabout 3 years ago

Beautifully told, but spoilt a bit for me by the ridiculous sex noises - the Oooooooohhhhhhhhaaaaaaagggghhhhhh rubbish. May work for stroke stories, out of place in intelligently written and quite profound descriptive work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am slowly working my way, alphabetically, through Literotica Mature. I have read some marvelous stories, but this is without question the finest to date. Caring, compassion, and the healing of a profoundly broken soul check my boxes, but the reasoned contemplation of deep philosophical questions is a huge bonus. I am going to have to pause my journey to examine some of your other work.

Something_ChaoticSomething_Chaoticover 1 year ago

I've read this story several times over the years. Always makes me sad they don't end up together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstfloyd56@stfloyd56
326 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories. I hope you find them both erotically charged, as well as thought-provoking. In the end, I'm just trying to tell good stories. I am an amateur, and I still have not figured out if I actually have any writing ability. I would appreciate if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

Sales Team 
4.83
3.8k
860
Elephant 
4.87
49
48
The Mountain 
4.89
1.5k
378
The Rehab 
4.91
2.8k
1.1k
Hero's Reward 
4.85
3.6k
926
More Stories