All Comments on 'Of Sisters & Brothers Pt. 02'

by u06la14b

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
olderman66olderman66over 11 years ago
More

I enjoyed the story. Interesting twist and turns but where is the next part??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good read

Very good read. Next part please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

It nice to actually read a STORY for a change. great job. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good stuff!

Really good read. Where's the next part? Don't keep us waiting.

GianettaGianettaover 11 years ago
Intrepid story-telling

You've hooked me now. I enjoy your style and am waiting for more. Thanks for a great read.

u06la14bu06la14bover 11 years agoAuthor
Apologies

I want to apologize for my not finishing this story. I recently lost someone very dear to me and cannot find it in me to complete this. There was a lot of her personality in this particular story-line.

I have taken a break from writing and need time to grieve.

American Gypsy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
continuation?

Really good story, I'm hooked. I like Clay. I'm sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to continue doing something when you loss someone special to you that has been a part of it. Take time to grieve. Your readers will wait for you.

A fan from the Philippines

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
your excuse sounds like a lie

BE HONEST WITH THE READERS your just lazy and realize you totally fucked up the story and decided to drop it.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 10 years ago
To: "your excuse sounds like a lie"

You're a cunt mate. Hope you get cancer and then fall under a bus and die a slow, painful, miserable death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHAT IS THAT STORY

DOES NT MAKE SENSE,,,MAYBE THINK IS JAMES BOND 007,what the fuck it s so fucking no good it s even worst than no goog.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unbelievable.....

I could give a rats ass what other ignorant individuals have to say about your story in a negative manner. Finished or unfinished - this story is simply amazing. I love your cadence, your bright insight on linguistic use, and most of all - this hit so many personal cords; it was a delight to read. I hope you're healing and time is repairing your loss. Meanwhile, I am fishing through your library - as you have a very big Fan here...........

:) Allie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
jealous much?

Haha, the people saying that negative stuff are just insanely jealous and are hoping to discourage you. This is some of the best stuff on the whole site.....very well done - keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
finish please

When will you complete this story, i think it was going just fine. Finish it! E57

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I am very sorry for your lost and hope you be better soon. I will keep checking this site for the conclusion. Keep your head up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF?

I wouldn't bother carrying on with this, it's utter diatribe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Write a book

this story was amazing. Please, please finish it! You should try writing a book. You have a gift and I'm sure you will be published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please finish. More, more, more!

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6about 7 years ago
Love the story!

Amazing story, hope you continue the epic adventure?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn good story

When are you gong to give us the rest of it? I hate getting into something and then it just stops when the going gets good.

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
right here waiting

still for the next chapter/s...your story and writing is good...hope you could get back to it...

R47xxyR47xxyover 5 years ago
And then???

Great story line and now nothing? Apparently the author has dropped off the face of the planet!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
finish

The story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous