All Comments on 'Off with Her Pants'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments (Page 2)
rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

I feel like the whole story was a setup for the line to mom about getting a healthy snack like she asked. That was hilarious. Also, cool best friends are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoyed the story a lot but when you said there was butt stuff I didn't think it would be multiple pages about. I mean anal is fine, that was too much when you're talking about a girl learning about sex the first time. Most women do not like it and as a girl myself and from what my own friends have said Theyre not fond of it much either.

Don't get me wrong I really liked the story still. It was distracting considering how new to sex this girl was, y'kmow. I loved the character and I loved that both characters were in love and it wasn't just about sex. You're my favorite writer on here so I knew I'd enjoy this no matter what.

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda876about 1 month ago

"I was just getting a healthy snack like you're always telling me to."

What a beautiful, baller response. Jesus, I want to be her when I grow up lol

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda876about 1 month ago

Also, I would read a few more chapters of their story. Are they in love? Do they stay together? I need closure!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
May 14, 2024: A new story coming. Very incest, very hornypost. Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ...