All Comments on 'Off with Her Pants'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pure awesome

This was both totally awesome and realistic at the same time, her inner turmoil over every slight detail was actually cringe worth at times but made for the meat of the story. The whole experience was driven by pure care & affection but it took them realllllly long to understand, her probably a lot more than him (with him being a boy and all) - makes for great reading material opposed to pure "Me bother you sister let's

fuck like rabbits" approach. Their mom was a real freak of healthy culture who can't even appreciate a healthy protein shake the brother so unselfishly shared with her, glad to see them ignoring her and being happy as they could possibly be.

And just like the pillow review this one gets a 5* from me! Hopefully you'll continue the "Saga of Littown" soon too :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unreal

Who ever this was should wright professionally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Worthless comments

Hey Anonymous - Unreal; whoever you are, maybe you should learn to write (not wright) before you comment.

dragonwriterdragonwriteralmost 7 years ago
Very nice!

Your writing has a very nice rhythm and flow, it's a pleasure to read. I really enjoy reading your stories - thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!!! So very enjoyable and hot!

Kudos to you Xarth. A magnificent channeling of Gilmore Girls for a marvelous tale of brother/sister loving. Your story was full of the incessant witty repartee from the show. Brother/sister stories aren't my most very favorite, but this was wonderful.

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1almost 7 years ago
Wow

Brilliant - as always. Best author on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy

Long but very sexy rendition of Denver and Relly! They really are a very sexy and in-love couple! Glad they finally got together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

One of those stories your sad to see the of...... Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
10

Wish I could award a 10. Amazing writing and storyline.

ChasBChasBalmost 7 years ago
Not With Fay?

Since Fay had a date, and Denver didn't show for dinner, I thought it was going to turn out he was seeing Fay. that could still be true, if there is a follow-up. Xarth has never been one for much strife though. Still, a bit too long, and seemed not up to his usual standard. Only 4* from me.

Brett78xBrett78xalmost 7 years ago
Waaaayyyy nice story!

Well told with almost no grammar or editing mistakes. Great story line; sexy and the humor throughout kept me smiling. Thanks for sharing!

LilMissNerd1LilMissNerd1almost 7 years ago
Wow

I normally don't read such long stories. I leave those for books. I don't care for butt play, either. But this was just so damn good. You are absolutely wonderful at this writing thing and I'm happy to read it.

More, please?

johnb110johnb110almost 7 years ago
Sexy story

Read page 1, got to bottom & heart sank when I saw there were 11 pages! Normally I would give up at this point, but stuck with it as I so enjoyed the writing style. Both sexy & funny, this is a top story. I am looking forward to reading more of your stuff. By the way loved the arsehole play elements.

NotFamiliarNotFamiliaralmost 7 years ago
One of the Best

Amazingly well put together. This one has great build for the length, the character dialogue avoids the normal trope of overusing sister and brother in sentences, the characters themselves are interesting and I really liked Relly and Denver.

I must say, after reading this one, I feel that it might be my favourite story on the site. Excellent work, looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unexpected length...

...for a piece coming from Xarth. Not that I'm complaining!

( ' ')b

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I thought I remembered your username, then I started reading and knew why. The story excels with your focus on personalities and most of all the seamless mix of a completely normal and believable brother-sister relationship with a sexual one (maybe not that normal, but amazingly still quite believable).

A slight annoyance was the immaturity of the characters - resulting in almost anime-like cliches of boys and girls. Not unrealistic, just annoying. But Relly was also inconsistently inexperienced - no sexual experience at all, not even kissing, but she knew boys get sensitive after an orgasm. Details, really.

I was still amazed how you kept their sibling relationship intact even after they progressed sexually. It really makes the story exceptional and well worth the high rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Long is not necessarily good.

A really good story made tedious by too much irrelevant and redundant conversatiion.

haarekhaarekalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

I can't almost believe the people complaining about the length! In my mind wasn't long enough. I love the reluctance and the realism. I hope the story continues!

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I don't understand people complaining about the length. In my opinion one can not tell a great story with believable characters in just a page. Anyway, I liked the story very much and thank you for the well described characters. I could almost see them.

Thank you

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

What a great story. Reading the dialog between Relly and Denver was like sitting watching a TV sitcom, just so well done. The characters of Denver, Relly and Fay were so well drawn that I could visualise them. Relly's character was so brilliantly drawn that I wished I knew someone like her she was funny, quirky, unpredictable and a completely free spirit.

I really hope there is a follow up story to this story.

ctyankee264ctyankee264almost 7 years ago
Excellent, simply excellent!

I thoroughly enjoyed everything about this story. I thought the length was perfect for developing the entire story, the characters were very likable and as sex-focused as I remember being as a teen. I hope you give us more about these two.

squashmavensquashmavenalmost 7 years ago
I want Relly!

This is wonderful character development. I know these kids and can empathize with both and with their parents. Though I'm a straight male, I feel everything Relly feels. This is great writing. Thank you for sharing this story and it's magnetically powerful eroticism. Wow!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
Not my usual style but I loved it.

Part Two? Epilogue? More, please!

LizHazeLizHazealmost 7 years ago
Visualization

I think it's brilliant that so many people are commenting that they could really visualize these characters, yet Xarth is kinda known for *not* giving physical descriptions of his characters. Really shows how a well-written and fully developed personality can truly give life to a character and *make* the story!

Love this one Xarth! You'll always be my fav! <3

kelprimekelprimealmost 7 years ago
Pretty good

Without being too nitpicky, my only disappointment was with the ending. It felt rushed and impersonal.

The rest was pretty good though.

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexalmost 7 years ago
5/5

Love the interactions between the characters. I found Relly's rebelliousness particularly endearing. Good work, though I expect no less from xarth. :)

Robinius1Robinius1almost 7 years ago
Wonderful!

This story was long but very much worth reading. A slow, tantalizing build-up with excellent character development - I could identify with Denver and especially Relly. Really good dialogue, very real. Nearly mistake free - I think I saw one word misspelled, probably a typo. Loved it! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

i agree about the ending. it fell very flat after and terrific buildup.

HunterShamblesHunterShamblesalmost 7 years ago
Wow

just the best story I've read, so jealous of your talent. Wonderful characterisation, well paced, so controlled and beautifully sexy. perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I really like the story 5 stars easy

BUT the ending was flat zilch nada NOTHING! Thing is your a great writer and usually deserve a 10. Maybe I should have given a 3, but I couldn't. It just wasn't you usual. Damn 11 pages then author you fell flat on your face??? Please write another chapter or revise...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really enjoyable story

Saw this when it was published and thought I'd give it a go. One of the best decisions I made thoroughly enjoyed it. It is one of the best stories I have read for a long time and I loved every word with good build up good believable characters.

Liked the humour throughout the story and many times found myself smiling at silly little things they said, and the banter between Denver and Relly.

Liked how they worked through their insecurities about what was happening between the two of them, but especially Relly who seemed to struggle much more than Denver as you could feel how she was struggling to come to terms with it. I found a tenderness and love between them and are glad they eventually got together.. Also liked Fay,nosy but not too pushy then supportive of Relly.

Enjoy the longer stories as long as they are done well they allow time for good plot and character development and this was exceptional . Since reading this I have read more of Xarths work and found them all to be well written and of a high standard. look forward to reading more.

I thought the ending was ok, so it was nothing spectacular, Mom and dad weren't exactly leaping with joy but Relly and Denver got to be together and you have to believe that eventually mom and dad come round and Relly and Denver get to be together all the time.

What a superb line when mom catches Relly giving Denver a blowjob "What? I was just getting a healthy snack like you're always telling me to." Stunning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5/5

Absolutely superb story! Characterization, pace, dialogue---all brilliant. True to life as well. I know girls (and women) who are likewise snarky and quick-witted. They're fun!

And: Why do I keep thinking you're a professional writer in real life?

BTW: the people who complain that this is too long---I'll bet they're the same people who complain that a 3 page story is too rushed and needs more attention to characters. (If they just want a quick fuck-story, they've got plenty of choices elsewhere!)

tygztygzalmost 7 years ago

There's a reason Xarth is one of my favorite authors here - character development, realistic situations for a taboo topic, and lots of introspection by the protagonist. That's all present here, and I should've liked this story, but the fact that the brother was consistently pushing his sister in their developing relationship really rubbed me wrong - I don't recall any of his other stories having this problem, and considering the innocence (as described in the story) of the girl, this story stuck me as grooming & abuse more than love, exploration, and shared sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thats not a good story

ok. so you seriously need to work on your characters dialouges. and for g sake enough with subjective parts. they are too long and repetitive. be more objective and you golden.

and keep writing if you want to perfect at it.

Q.

curiouslizard718curiouslizard718almost 7 years ago
Imperfectly perfect

First of all I really enjoyed this story, 5/5. It was of course not without its flaws. The ending seemed rushed, it was all basically summed up in a summary and we never really got to see a good ending to Relly telling Fay about what happened. I really liked the progression of this story, it all seemed so natural how it all started, so innocent at the beginning. Just horniness slowly gnawing away at two people. I also really enjoyed Relly's character, especially how she often tried to play innocent, as girls often do.

Anal scene seemed a little rapey if you ask me, she clearly didn't want it but Denver did it anyway, just because she wasn't 100% opposed doesn't make it right and thus also tainted the ending. Relly's perspective is what made this story great however, perfect writing and describing what was going on in her mind. How over the course of the story and idea that would have never graced her mind becomes her entire focus.

If anything I'm just sad its over, which is how I can tell it was a really good read.

AllumealluAllumeallualmost 7 years ago
Wow...

That's a blockbuster plot...thoroughly enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Agree with tygz

- both in praise of the quality of the writing, but also in the distaste for the brother's 'pushing' his virgin little sister (- for which you lost one star).

suhyin223suhyin223almost 7 years ago
5/5

Seriously loved this story. This was my 10th read of it and it still has me hooked! Thank you for sharing and I hope you keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

i have to comment on a story Iv'e read here, being fairly new, to the site, but i have to say i truly enjoyed this story. the build up makes me think it may have actually happened. NICELY PLAYED! And to read it from from her her shy, introspective viewpoint was enticing. PLEASE continue... would love to find out how this ends, or even if she told Fay....

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 7 years ago
Kudos Cubed

Xarth, this is hands down the best story I've read here. It is in a class of its own. The girl and her narration were exquisite. Also, I'm a sucker for stories for that are disciplined in their use of sexual narration. In a curious way I find them more enjoyable (read titillating) than reading pages and pages of gratuitous and blatantly impossible sexual scenarios. I'm so happy you posted this here and hope you will soon favor us with another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Xarth is a bestselling author material!!!

This is by far the best story I have ever read.....like my title suggests Xarth should be writing novels....hell...wish there could be a bloody mainstream movie on this....!!! And to me the perfect cast as the leads would be Katherine Langford & Charlie Heaton....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Threesome

wish there was a part two with a threesome including Fay and then a foursome with Fay and daddy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story

I really loved how you showed inner emotions/dialogue.

The note about butt stuff at the beginning was kind of off putting but this seemed tame for butt stuff.

I really don't have much to say beyond thanks and cheers. I'll read ANY story written this well.

somhrshsomhrshalmost 7 years ago
Dammn

It was my first multi page story and within 2 hours I mastrubated almost 4 times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AMAZING!!

This should be made into a movie. It's all all-too-rare example of a beautiful story with a plot and real feelings, seduction. Magnificent!

Keep up the good work Xarth. XO.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
I think one of the best parts was ...

... was right after being caught by Mom, and Relly pretty much casually swallowing her mouthful of Denver's cum, and her comment to her mother about a "healthy snack", while still on her knees in front of him.

Fucking priceless!

Another "Instant Favorite" by one of my favorite authors.

And a well earned 5 Stars!

NecroticgodNecroticgodalmost 7 years ago

glad to see you back here writing again. Always amazing quality. Tho for some reason i was thinking it was a 3 page story. I got the the end of page 2 and was thinking 'there is no way this can all come together in one last page' And for just a moment i was slightly disappointed. Then i continued scrolling down and saw 11 lol

Id be interested in another write of this story. Exact same, but from denvers points of view. Could be interesting.

dkbeasleydkbeasleyover 6 years ago
Naughty innocence

Stunning. What a delightful mix of innocence and naughty. I should have seen the getting caught part coming but I didn't. Well crafted and nicely paced. I'm a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh

I tried really hard to like this but I just couldn't. Relly was bratty not innocent or sexy. Having her call Den a doofus over and over and punching and kicking him only annoyed me. Fay was unnecessary and detracted from the story.

Brett78xBrett78xover 6 years ago
Poor Anony-meh

I guess he/she wasn't intrigued, didn't appreciate the humor, felt doofus was overused, blah, blah, blah. Gotta love the internet. It allows the artless to vent without being held accountable.

Xarth, except for the occasional missing word, this was well written. I never had a sibling who interested me nor was interested in me. But the banter and overuse of pet nicknames, even mildly derisive ones like 'doofus' were common practice for us. I thought story was cute and a fun read. Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First Ever Comment

As stated in the Title, this will be my first comment on this site. And I have to give a round of applause here. Never has a Writing on this site made me laugh as much as this one has. Thank you Xarth.

FUNFORUS2FUNFORUS2over 6 years ago
Long Read

It was a long read, but very enjoyable. I haven't written anything for quite some time. Thanks for helping me get motivated to write more! Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You need to write more long stories

Your stories are amazing (almost) without exception, but they're always so short I want them to continue. This one was finally long enough to satisfy me and it still lived up to your usual high standards. Bravo!

oldnhornyoldnhornyover 6 years ago
Finally

There, See how nice and complete that was. I really enjoyed it all, and gave you 5 stars for the effort. That was a great story, and I enjoyed the exchange between her and her friend. I hope the rest of your stories continue to have endings too. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sublime.

Brilliantly written. Best dialog I’ve read in quite a while.

Barry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Simply Great

I read the other comments and just can't say anything more other than keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love your characters

It's nice to read stories in which the characters actually have personalities. It makes for a much better story as the characters actually grow through their interaction. I wish more authors had such skills!

logomark890logomark890almost 6 years ago
simply superb

amazing dialog . brilliant buildup. worth the rating.

logomark890logomark890almost 6 years ago
surprised by your female perspective

you are male and your story is from female perspective . and it is well written. which surprises me. keepup with your amazing work. great dialog by the way. it is very funny and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

Funny, witty dialogue. A slow burn in a long story that kept me up way past my bedtime. I don't know how a girl would judge the girls perspective written by a guy but it seemed believable. And it was so amusing and hot that I have to say I've rarely read a story I enjoyed...strike that...I've *never* read a story here that I've enjoyed more and damn few come close. Wow. Thank you and a well deserved 5 stars. I don't give those out often.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 5 years ago
*snickers* She's definitely cured her ambivalence at the end, eh...?

You know what's substantially better than straight up porn...? It's when it has a storyline... that gives us erotica...

And what's substantially better than erotica is when the dialogue in it is to die for... In a sort of "Gilmour Girls" kind of way, your dialogue makes your stories top notch...

Only thing I dislike about your stories...? They end. =]

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent, erotic story.

I remembered to eat and stuff but it was harder than usual. Since reading what you write is usually a lot of fun that's saying something. Some mothers are like that. If they figure it's going to happen one way or another. Mind you my experience of that sort of thing was mostly second hand. Most of that stuff never happened to me.

Dt4874Dt4874over 5 years ago
Exceptional story

The build up and chase was riveting. I was so engrossed that i could not stop reading it. One of the best stories on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

Hands down the best story I've ever read. Bravo!!!

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago

Man, I passed on this story for a good long while for some reason, and just got around to it. Don't know why I ever doubted you! Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Male buttstuff was pointless

The writing/dialogue was phenomenal but why did he have to put something in his ass? The story was so innocent and organic and perfect up till that point, then it became another lame unrealistic Literotica story.

Buttstuff is fine if it's focused on the girl... but I have zero interest in reading about toys in guy's asses. Really disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fan-Fucken-tastic

One of the three best stories I’ve ever read in porn.

Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Definitely one of the best stories on here

Beautifully written. The progression was so gradual and believable. The characters consistent in their personalities and behavior. You start to feel like you know the characters. This story is in a league of its own.

I hope you decide to write a sequel.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 5 years ago
@ Anon on 11/14/18

While I'm not a fan of "male butt stuff" myself, it did nothing to make the story unrealistic or lame. Plenty of guys experiment and doing something you might not be into to get a girl to do something you are is as normal as eggs for breakfast.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 5 years ago
Want to thank the author for a first rate tale.

There is much to compliment, well-drawn characters, real dialogue, happy ending with added touch of mother's seeming acceptance (and so no unrealistic assumption parents don't notice), author's discipline not to turn it into a fuck-gest (let's get Fay involved, how about Mom?). Use of Fay to move plot along also well-done. I would question brother's internet play and ask how it moved plot along. It did introduce anal play into the story, but what guy needs a third party to suggest that? Was it designed to break down sexual barriers, make sister jealous?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
saying WOW!!! is an understatement!

I can not express enough how erotic and sexy and entertaining your stories are!

I know i have no right to ask this but i dont want to stop reading your stories. so i will ask or rather try and explain and you do what you will with the information.

this may come off being hypocritical because after all this is a website that says all kinds of things that im sure are offensive to people but we keep coming back. when you write a word we read it. the way i read i guess the words are said in my head as i read them. having said that im just one reader but i would so so so much better enjoy your stories and continue reading them if you could leave out GD. I do not like saying or thinking that word and if i read your stories im forced to.

once again i can not stress enough how erotic and down right sexy your stories are and the talent it takes to write them is beyond anything i could comprehend.

Thank you for your time.......Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Story

Great passion and storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Sensual, believable, and VERY arousing ! Great story - PLEASE keep writing. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beyond amazing!

I've always loved all of your stories that I've read! I haven't read them all, but then again we all have our favorite topics, hehe!

I loved the comfortableness (is that a word? Lol) that they have (the brother/sister, though I suppose it could apply to all your stories) together, it's more realistic to me seemingly than the high drama you usually see in similar stories when one approaches the other. That never seemed too real to me.

I am kinda in the 'Sarah' (commented below) boat though... Oddly enough I have no problem being open to most of the stuff I read on here, the majority in the incest section, a chunk iof what Ill just call 'vanilla normie', hehe, and a sprinkling of what I'll call 'furry', vampire, werewolf and other fun monster sex, maybe throw in the occadional alien! ;) ...but oddly enough someone throwing out God this or Jesus that and it just derails my attention and flow reading the story.

I can't put into words why it makes me so uncomfortable and leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but it does. Prolly the way I was raised I guess. (Apparently not well enough if Im reading here, lol) Ive never understood why people say shit like that anyway, other than a bad shock value... anyway, I'm just throwing it out there. Not trying to change anyone, more of an awareness thing I guess. What a writer does with that... Well I suppose it depends on who he/she is writing for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You look at the length and think how am I going to get through this story, and suddenly you find yourself giggling at the dialogue and on page 9 of 11. Xarth you are the John Hughes of teenage sex romances, and I am glad you are writing for us. I have never been an American teenager, but my daughter does have a best friend called Faye, and I can imagine their dialogue being similar as they grew up. Thanks for your dedication to making erotic fiction sexy and funny at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story!!

I loved the way the story developed. Definitely going to keep reading your stories. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"I was just getting a healthy snack like you're always telling me to."

I died. Holy shit. I'm still laughing over that line.

lwiltonlwiltonabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Somewhere about page 3 I suddenly felt like I was watching a master assemble a really fancy Lego kit, casually putting all of the places in exactly the right place on the first try, with no hesitation or error. It's nice watching a master writer build a good story right before your eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!

This is an excellent example of creative writing, with correct grammar, and an amusing writing style. I have read a great deal of crap on this site, but this makes up for it. Your writing gives me hope others will follow your lead and put some effort into making their stories more than simple jerk-off sessions. Again, let me say it in one word; EXCELLENT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

This story is so far the best. Excellent use of grammar & beautiful vocabulary!

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaover 3 years ago

I often come to your stories for inspiration. This one didn't fail me. Your prose and sex game are really on another level here. I was enjoying the story even when vaguely sexy times weren't happening. And the sex scenes, which I often skim in other stories, were captivating and fun in and of themselves. Bravo.

MaxPervertMaxPervertover 3 years ago
Only 1 complaint

My one and only complaint about your stories is that i always want them to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

I didn't like the anal gay shit. Keep those for your gay stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You just do not miss

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

I thought this was a pretty good story. Ofcourse, I'd love a sequel but also, I liked how you show how they're indifferent to their parents' thoughts about their relationship. Bit of a change from a typical incest/taboo story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

In spite of what you usually write, felt that this one was tooo long. Jumped from page 6 to 10 and didn't loose anything important. And Fay character was superfluous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would love to see what happens next with these two

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this story thought the slow build up was good. Would like to see a sequel with an ending for the siblings that was alluded to in the story in terms of being in love.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

I quit reading when she caught Den with a dildo up his ass. Why you had to fuck it up at that point.....

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Step by step, little by little, bang.

This is the most truthful story. It is not as romantic as your other stories. But it shows the beginnings of feelings more truthfully. And the mother really loves her children. I think they will appreciate it. I really want to continue. But this story is already over. Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Possibly the best story I have read! You are a gifted author

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 2 years ago

As ithas been said many times, you are a gifted writer. Thank you your stories. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love your stories, including this one, but it seems like anal has become more of an emphasis as if there’s some sort of agenda. Not just you, but everywhere, and it’s a real turnoff.

Contrary to what the porn industry would have you believe, most people are NOT into it. There is a large gap between the people who have tried it once and those who continue to practice it, and I think the only reason that many of those who have tried it have done do, is because of their curiosity piqued from the constant promotion by the porn industry.

I even read an article that said as competition got more stiff (pun intended), porn studios started getting more extreme in an effort to stand out and be more shocking in order to draw more customers, and that’s how the emphasis on anal came about. I also have my own idea as to why the emphasis, but I’ll leave that topic for another time.

Bottom line, a brother and sister having sex with each other is kinky enough, naughty enough, and titillating enough that it doesn’t need to be spoiled by introducing anal sex.

I much prefer the actual well-woven sibling love stories, at which you are so highly accomplished.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 1 year ago

Anonymus 7 month prior to my comment made some very good points regarding anal, so much so that I mostly skip that aspect.

When I first read Xarth's stories, I was intrigued by his/her unique style, but for me, this wears off. The repetition of cliches about the male and the female of the species becomes more obvious when reading for the second or third time. If you are writing about special relationships, why then relate on stereotypes, especially regarding men? Doing this takes away from the quality of your work on several levels.

Just for instance, it's always about ALL men ALWAYS thinking ONLY with their dicks. Well, even if it were true, is's not that different with women and their respective sexual organ, in other words, thank goodness, most of us get horny and do not always think rationally. If we did, the world might be a better place, it would be much less crowded as far as human beings go, too, and I leave it to the reader to classify the latter eventuality.

Another obvious dig against heterosexual men is the use of the "homopbobic" slur. The whole sentence that this term is used in in this story is an urban myth, the term itself a ridiculous tool of brainwashing. You have a phobia if something makes you panicky, paralyses you, hampers a normal, everday life. If you don't like something you don't like it, it's not a phobia. I don't know if there really is just one person alive that suffers of homophobia in a sense that would justify the use of that term. But that's not even relevant, because certain self-appointed liberal circles call everybody a "homophobic" who isn't outright enamored with homosexuality. So if you just don't care what other people do for fun, as long as they don't hurt anybody and do it on a consensual basis, if you just care for your own business, as far as your sexuality is concerned, and don't feel attracted by what others do, you are called a name that indicates that you are mentally ill or hampered at least.

While this author uses such a term as homophobia, solely created for brainwashing the public, he/she/whatever on the other hand sort of normalises if not idealises non consensual sexual activities. The irony is, the same influential circles who create and swing blunt weapons such as the term "homophobia" also insist on positive consent, preferably in a written and notarized form. One of the more recent theories concerning human sexuality states, that arousing a woman by touching and caressing means to objectify her, which is harmful to the female psyche and detrimental for a long term relationship. I do have several hangups with this, since mentioned theory specifically distinguishes the roles of male and female. The male should wait for the occasion when the female is horny and, obviously, tells him so. It seems to be alright for the woman to arouse the man physically. I'm not sure about the subsequent implications, are men not objectified if they are treated that way, or is it plainly o.k. to objectify men according to the scientist's ethical and moral beliefs? But I digress.

Anyhow, I do believe in the merit of positive consent, especially when building a new relationship. It might be different, I think, in a longstanding partnership.

Consequently, the brother's behaviour to me is unacceptable as far as a romantic story goes, apart from eliciting no sympathies from me. I guess all I can wish for are some adequate tags, or to put this in an appropriate category- non consent/reluctance.

On a side note. Don't ever put something in a womans ass first and in her vagina afterwards without cleaning it in between!!!

KING_03KING_03over 1 year ago

Loved it. Completely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your ability to write dialog is the main reason I read your stories. In fact, the dialog makes repeat readings as exciting as the first. I have encountered ‘denial’ consent although not in an incest context. On multiple occasions my partners have hidden behind a ‘if I don’t acknowledge it, it isn’t really happening’ facade. It is an amazing nuance to sexual encounters that is incredibly arousing.

fhippensteelfhippensteel8 months ago

Wonderful story although there should be more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brilliantly funny dialogue. Masterful.

quandomquandom6 months ago

Very well done. You have a gtreat ability to snatch the reader's interest and then make us NEE to stay aboard for the next sexier escalation of bro and sister. (I'm a writer too, so appreciate the depth of your ability).

And also....you're a FIRST CLASS tease.

Thanks for the enjoyment

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14751 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...