All Comments on 'Offender'

by publicjohn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
brings back memories

I love going to bookstore arcades. Awhile back I needed cock badly I hadnt been fucked for about a month and my ass needed cock so off to the abs and the booths i found an empty on closedand lockedthe door turned on some gay porn strippedandunlocked the door and stuck my ass to the door .when i left 8hours later i had sucked 9 cocks and was assfucked 12 different times i went back the next day to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OH FUCK YEAH

This literally made me cum all over my screen

PG564EPG564Eover 6 years ago
Oh YES!

So erotic and honest. Your self discovery of primal sex I understand completely as I love to please other men sexually. I came in my hand and swirled my load around in my mouth enjoying your story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great ABS story

I understand how you felt first experiencing sex with another man. Like you I am from Oklahoma and was raised in a very conservative family. In college I let a guy in my dorm suck my cock a few times, but never had the nerve to return the favor. After that I got married and never tried anything again with another guy. Years later after getting divorced and retiring I met a couple on a swingers website. She talked me into sucking his cock and I found out I loved sucking cock and even swallowing his cum. I have sucked several cocks since then and enjoy just being a cocksucker for men needing a release. I prefer married straight men because they are more discreet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Your description of your transformation is amazing.

It struck a nerve with me and is almost exactly how my change took place.

I remember the first time I took my clothes completely off in a public place and left the door unlocked!

I couldn't believe that I was doing this - I was thinking that I have completely lost my mind. But I was soooo Hard and my cock was leaking precum like a faucet. My balls were as tight as I had ever felt them and I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest.

I tried to act surprised when an older gentleman walked in on me. I was so nervous I was trembling. I tried to cover my cock with my hands like this was all some terrible mistake.

I tried to tell him that it was an accident that the door was unlocked.

He was so understanding and amazing. He was able to calm me down and told me that he was not going to hurt me in any way.

When he slowly moved to his knees and took my cock in his mouth I knew my life had changed forever.

I do not think I lasted 10 seconds once he took my painfully hard cock into his mouth. It was AMAZING!!

After that, he calmly asked if I wanted to "look" at his cock. I shook my head Yes and slowly dropped to my knees.

I looked at his hard penis and slowly moved my hand up to touch it.

He let me touch and look at his cock for what seemed like a long time. Then he asked if I would like to smell it. Again, I just nodded. I don't think words would have come out if I had tried to speak. When I started moaning while smelling up and down his cock, he slowly guided it to my lips. I KNEW that I was going to suck him. After the amazing blow job he had given me and after feeling his hard pulsing shaft. I knew I had to take him in my mouth.

It was heaven! His cock felt perfect in my mouth and I knew then and there that this would NOT be the last one I would suck.

I am sure my first attempt was not perfect. I am sure I probably hit him with my teeth a couple of times but when he tapped my head and told me he was going to cum, I STUFF his cock as far back in my mouth as I could get it and welcomed his sweet juice.

I was in love. In love with cock and in love with cum and could never ever forget that tremendous feeling of satisfaction and helping this stranger achieve his wonderful orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My first time

I had been stealing myself to drive to a a country car park where I knew gay men used the woods. As I parked my heart was thumping like a bass drum but I was determined to find out if I was actually gay. I walked up into the wooded area and stood looking around. I had no idea what to do. Then to my right I saw movement and moved towards it. As I moved closer I made out a man with his cock in his hand. I approached him and he continued wanking his cock. Very nervously I asked if I could help him and he took his hand away. Seconds later I was stroking his penis. I was amazed at how much I liked doing this. Looking at him now I asked if he'd like it to be sucked and without waiting for his answer I knelt down and took him in my mouth. Again I was surprised at how much I liked having a man's knob in my mouth. His hard smooth member was lovely. I sucked and licked and kissed his penis for a while and suddenly he grunted and I tasted his cum pouring into my throat. I done it, I'd felated a stranger and in public. I knew then that soon I was going to have my bottom entered by a man and I couldn't wait. I also knew that I really was gay and that I wanted more sex.h

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous