All Comments on 'Offering Up Allison'

by CindysBob

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
S-DesS-Desover 11 years ago
One of the hottest....

Absolutely brilliant story! The build-up was perfect, the characters believable, and I even enjoyed the side story about Paige, which was interesting enough to earn it's own tale. I hated the bi aspect. It was completely out of place and greatly damaged the main character, especially exposing his wife to betrayal and the likelihood of disease. Still one of the hottest stories on this site.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Agree and disagree with S-Des

Very hot accounting of the sex and of the awkwardness in the situation, at the course when first mentioned, then at the gangbang and the après-sex. Sweetie's later talk with our Narrator took a lot of the Reluctance sting out of the proceedings. At the time I read the M-M contact episode that night, I thought it was gratuitous and detracting.

I was set up for Narrator to present, or arrange a repeat session for his Paige-Sweetie. His assignation with Nick surprised me, and distressed me for a few seconds, then I figured out that it made the author's message almost perfectly (at least what I think SINdysBob message is!).

"You don't know what you don't know (about yourself) until you DO know!" Once you DO know, you cannot NOT know it ever again! You can wish you didn't know it; you can try to forget it by drinking or toking, etc.; you can deny it to everyone; you can hide it by doing the opposite; or you can accept (maybe even celebrate) it! This was true for Sweetie in this tale, as well as our Narrator (I suspect Nick already knew he was an equal-op kinda guy!), and will likely be true for Hubby eventually, and JUST MIGHT become true for Paige. It's good to have friends who are willing to help your development!

5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Fucking Disgusting

Friends making their friend a cuck then male cocksucking? This is hot?

What the fuck is wrong with you two guys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Would have been hotter without the weird bi twist.

lady28lady28over 6 years ago
Loved it

I like that the story had more than one theme to it really fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This one way the wife can cheat by making her husband think it was his idea, I only gave it two stars because of the wife's double standards I think what is good for the goose is good for the gander, I hope the lads fix up a golfing day away and get Tommy fixed up for the night obviously without his wife.s knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love this story

Because you haven't written for a long while, I hope you're okay. I had the same perverted fantasies about my frigid wife after a year of marriage, and now I wish I had more aggressively pushed her into doing something like this. I also loved the Nick angle at the end ... about ten years ago I wanted to see if I was missing anything, so I went into a m4m chatroom in AOL, when they had them. I ended up meeting a guy at his store after hours, and when he pulled out his dick, it had to be around 7.5 inches in circumference. I sucked that monster meat on several occasions--don't knock it until you've tried it!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
More trash

Praise from the willing cuck crowd can't rescue this garbage from the can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot!!

Love how the wife needed to be treated like that so much she pushed for it. Sounds like she was given a taste with her early sex and still gets hot for it. The new experience of being ass fucked by several men will come back. She loves being forced to degrade herself till she cums in front of the men, that opens a whole new can of worms.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
5 stars

One of my favorites. I loved the whole package. The twist at the end - many of my stories end with a twist - was delightful.

If I was writing a sequel, I'd throw in a little more of the bi angle. I expected Tommy to be the cock sucker - nice idea you had to avoid that cliche.

We all agree Paige would just LOVE to do this, too, right?

I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

I love your stories!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid fagg scribbler drawing his memoirs as homo lover and female rape guilt.

It’s a pleasure the driveling stoped. Maybe he realized his life was meaningless and did the right thing. R. I. P…iss

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Give us a part 2 .. its time to become invested in these guys owning them both

1509196215091962about 1 year ago

Great story, love the twist at the end. Wish there was more.

NeoGatekeeperNeoGatekeeper5 months ago

Glad Allison got what she needed. And good story twist too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Freaking loved it!! The roughness, the dominance, the degradation, all of it was such a turn on. I wish someone could do this to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous