Offering Up Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bad," she barely whimpered, her head drifting up and down in a sanguine nod. "Bad..."

I looked over at Tommy. He'd slipped from the edge of the chair, and was down on his knees, his mouth moving over a ruined sob. I felt absolutely nothing for him in that instant, nothing at all.

I pulled almost free of her, and then drove it straight up her asshole with a savagely deliberate stab.

"Ahhh...yes...oh, yes..." she screeched hollowly, her clouded gaze still locked on me. "Don't stop...please don't..."

______________________________

Epilogue

The traffic on 81 was murder the whole way—I was backed up with construction, a virtual standstill with my exit still a quarter mile away.

It had been nearly two months since that night, though it seemed much less. I turned down the radio and let my mind wander back to that last hour, the commingled odors of sweat and sperm, the way Allison had wept as I brutally finished myself off inside her rectum, the broken, needy way she'd raised her butt upwards as Rob and Nick laughingly sidled in to take their turns after me.

We'd left her a quivering, huddled wreck, whimpering that she was "sorry" over and over again, as Tommy tried to tuck a sheet around her, the words like a doomed mantra.

It had made me want to drag her off the mattress and throw another one into her, to rub his face in her sperm sodden twat.

It was two weeks before I talked to him—he was a no-show on the golf course, which didn't surprise me at all. I went to the hospital where he worked and waited for him in the parking lot after work.

"Hey."

He looked up, not surprised by my appearance—he smiled weakly.

"You and Allison okay?" I asked.

"...Yeah."

"I was just..."

"It's weird. I mean, it's okay, but, you know, everything's weird."

"You'll call me if you want to talk," I said, as he got into his car. I can tell you what it was like to sodomize your lovely wife, I thought. I'll describe in intimate detail how fucking triumphant it felt to have him watch her defilement. It was pure bronze-age shit—conquer your enemy and make his woman your whore.

"Yeah," he nodded.

I'd stood there and watched him drive off, still not having tons of sympathy for him. My own sex life was absolutely flying—I'd been putting it to Paige on an almost nightly basis, a lot of times twice in a night, a pace we hadn't met for almost a decade. I often closed my eyes as I fucked her, imagining that Nick and Rob were savaging her, their cocks buried in her mouth, her face biting into the pillow as they rammed her up the ass. Oddly, I never let Tommy into these fantasies, as if he'd somehow lost his standing with me—sometimes he'd be sitting next to me as I watched, sometimes even stepping up to help pin her down while they ripped off her dress. But I'd never let him have her. Never!

My days had passed like this—my fantasies about Paige, my memories of doing Allison, of that twisted moment in the bathroom with Nick. Sometimes I couldn't concentrate at work and would have to get out, take a drive—a brisk walk around the park, or in the mall.

It was at the mall that I saw her—three weeks ago. I didn't see her come up behind me.

"How you doing, Frank?"

Allison Gardner, a longish skirt, a bright blouse buttoned high around her swanlike neck. She had on black framed eyeglasses that made her look unduly bookish. She smiled sheepishly.

"Good," I answered haltingly. "And you?"

"I'm good too."

"That night..." I stammered.

"Do you have a minute," she said, again with that smile. She was still so pretty, though there was some darker edge to her now—or maybe it was just in my mind.

"Yeah, I 'm not goin' anywhere."

She glanced around, as if to make sure no one was in easy earshot, much as Tommy had done when first posing his bent offer.

"I was really freaked out by it all for a while, and Tommy, he's still pretty freaked, I think."

I nodded, but couldn't hold her gaze.

"But, you know, I don't regret any of it. I'm glad we did what we did," she said, a flash of boldness in those soft green eyes. "That's the first thing you should know."

I couldn't think of anything to say to that, so I just tried to smile back.

"I know it's not what a girl is supposed to want, but...but I liked it when I undressed in front of you all, when you were all naked and standing over me. You guys did me good too, I was sore all over for like week...my mouth, my behind..."

"It was..."

"You were the first guy to ever take me like that...you know, my butt," she said, blushing wildly as she said the words. "I never did that before...and then they all did it."

"You were my first like that too," I blurted awkwardly.

"Look, it's just that I'm saying it was worth it. I'm probably never going to do anything like it again, but I wouldn't take back a single minute of it either. I told Tommy that, and thanked him for it, for letting me have it. I even said how I liked when you were saying those things you said, all the things that are supposed to be degrading an' all. I was bad, and for those couple hours I liked being bad. And I liked having him watch it too, to see what you did to me...You know, he thinks he talked me into it, but deep down, I'm the one who maneuvered him into it. It was a long time coming, but I was the one pulling the strings. Maybe he knows it, maybe he doesn't."

I looked at her and shook my head, stunned by the frankness of her admission. Envious of her willingness to just take what she wanted.

"And you know the strange thing?" she went on. "I'd never let him be with another woman. Never! I'd kill him first...Weird, huh?"

"No..."

"Yes it is. And it's hypocritical too. I know it, but I don't care...I cried for like a week afterwards, but now I fantasize about it almost every day. It was so good being out of control like that, to just have you going on me one after the other."

"You were so hot."

"You think I don't know it, Frank," she chuckled. "...I do have a favor to ask you though. I want you to get Tom back out with you guys. He's all strung out over this, and I want him to still be friends with you. So take him out golfing and all. Like you used to do."

"I tried to get him to go..."

"Then try harder," she said firmly. "He needs friends, and you two were the best he ever had. Okay?"

"Okay."

"You promise?"

"...Promise...Guaranteed!"

"Good, and maybe I'll come out with you one day and give you all blowjobs out in the woods...or like you guys call it, the rough. Heck, we can maybe give that term a whole 'nother meaning." She winked, offering a wondrously bright smile. She walked away, looking over her shoulder once to blow me a breezy kiss.

I called Tommy that day—quietly persistent—I got him to agree on a date the following week, just him and me. We played, we talked—we had a good time, he relaxed, we didn't talk about that night till the sixteenth hole. "I loved watching it," he'd blurted, and simply left it at that. Next week Rob's coming out with us—I've warned him, Tommy'll talk about it with us when he wants.

The traffic on the interstate finally opened up and I swung down the exit, pulling into the Days Inn just past the McDonalds. I drove towards the back of the lot, and parked.

I hurried along the narrow sidewalk, found Room 29. The door was ajar an inch or so. I glanced around the lot and quickly stepped in.

"I was worried you weren't coming."

"It was the constru..."

My words sputtered out. Nick flicked on the lamp by the bed. He was naked already, his huge cock hanging out between us.

"Jeez..." I muttered stupidly.

He came up to me, my fingers feathering down his hairy muscular chest, cupping his cock and the heavy balls shrunken tightly to its base.

He silently leaned in on me, pressing me down to my knees.

I closed me eyes and kissed the spongy tip of his penis.

"That's it. You just get right to work now...Bitch!"

* * * * *

As always, I'd be appreciative of your comments in regard to this story, either by way of the message board, or through e-mail. And remember, I'm always up for a chat with like- minded souls.

Best,

Bob