Office Bitch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,062 Followers

And then, I feel it changing against my fingers. Her pussy. Her lips move and tighten, shifting against my fingers. Something presses up against finger and then against from the side. I feel her muscles grip me. Pulling out, I rub the outside of her new sex, feeling the odd shape of the lips. She's swollen and burning.

Shit. Shit. I didn't think past this point. I didn't think past this point. What the fuck am I supposed to do with her?

Anne twists, turning to lick at my face. Encouraging me. Her lips and teeth press against my own lips. Her fur tickles my cheeks. She tries to kiss and then just licks at my lips and face instead. She's gasping and twisting and rocking while trying to press my fingers back into her. The palm of my hand brushes against rough stubble on her mound before the hairs continue to grow into a soft tuft of thick fur.

My car is on the other side of the building. I can't... we can't fuck in her office. If she changes all the way... My eyes catch sight of the keys on her desk. Her car is parked on this side. Hers and two others. The door to the executive parking spots are just outside her office.

It takes every ounce of willpower to gently push her off of me. She tries to press back but eventually goes. I stand, my heart hammering in my chest. She looks at me, head cocked with her beautiful eyes. The tops of her breasts are furred and a thick line runs down the middle of her belly. Her eyes snap shut and she moans, falling to her knees. She leans forward and raises her ass and whines loudly.

Licking my lips, watching her present herself to me, I rush over to her desk and grab her keys. And, after a moment, her purse as well.

"Anne," I tell her. She looks up, her long, furred ears perking at my voice, tongue out between her bottom two canines. "We're leaving. I really need you to ... hell... uhhh... hold on."

I slip out of my jacket and then grab her hand. The bottom of her palm and fingers are covered in rough, scratchy callouses. She stands and I quickly slip my jacket around her while she licks my face. I reach to zip it up and she reaches down, pressing my hand against her furred mound. I move her hand away and zip the jacket up.

"Come on," I say. "Come on."

I pull her behind me and then come back to pick up her shirt and bra. Opening the door slowly, I peek out and breathe loudly when I don't see anyone. Anne takes the chance to press her body against my back and she rubs, whining quietly as her furry breasts slid against my back. I feel her crotch against my hip and she jerks, rocking herself against me, her breath catching. She licks my neck while humping me.

"Anne," I whisper fiercely. "Stop. It's... I said stop!"

Despite my protestations, she doesn't and, suddenly, she barks and shudders and I feel a warmth on my leg. I look down to see a large wet spot on the front of her pants and a smaller one on my own. Anne's eyes are glazed while she twitches. Jesus Christ.

"Come on, it's clear," I said. My cock is practically exploding out of my pants. We run for it and I pray that if anyone looks, they see more face than muzzle.

Thankfully, the path to her large black SUV is clear and I open the passenger side first, pushing her in. She goes easily and then sits, watching while I go around to the driver side. The vehicle rumbles to life and I try to buckle her while she tries to push my hands into her pants.

She barks, loudly this time, when I ignore her and her buckle finally clicks. I buckle myself and back out quickly.

Shit. The windows are not tinted. Not even the least and I'm a thirty minute drive away. Anne claws at my leg and whines while I think. I look down and see mail sticking out of her purse. Grabbing one, I scan it to see her address. An address that's very close. Much, much closer than mine.

"Hold on, Anne," I tell her. "Hold on."

We back out of the parking lot and onto the road. I stop at a stop sign and realize my next problem as another car approaches from the side. Thinking quickly, I pull her head down to my lap and stare straight ahead. Anne happily takes the chance to sniff my crotch and pull at my jeans. I try to move her when we start moving again but she growls and claws painfully at my jeans.

Jesus. Okay. I... I can do this. It'll keep her out of sight. Yeah. That's why. I unbutton my pants and squirm, shifting them down far enough to free my raging boner. Anne yips happily and laps at it with her wide, rough tongue. I swerve for a second and then focus on my driving. Her nose is cold against the tip of my cock while she licks cock and balls. I grip the back of her head, fingers clenching her hair and fur. She growls and then whines and then I slowly press her mouth down over my cock. Something seems to click in her mind and she stays in place, her tongue writhing around my manhood.

It's... it's really hard to concentrate. Really, really hard. Really. Hard. I run my hand along her back, reaching the top of her jeans. The fur there is still thin but I scratch her lightly until I feel a bump forming. I look quickly to see her skin bulging just above her ass.

And then I cum and nearly crash her car. Anne freezes, gulping greedily with each pulse of my cock. She looks up at me when I finish and I can see how pleased she seems to be. She barks and then bends back down, lapping at me.

While I was distracted, the bump on Anne's back has formed into the tip of a new tail. I pull at it and feel small bones inside. It... slithers in my grip, still growing. She whines when I tug at it, flexing her ass and resting her head against my thigh.

I can't remember much of the rest of the drive. Her house is thankfully on a private driveway and is huge. I bet she wouldn't have a problem getting a dog. Anne sits up and barks, bouncing in her seat and clawing at the door while I park.

I get out first, careful not to unlock the door until I get to her side and let her out. She nearly bowls me over while racing awkwardly on all fours to the front door. Her small, naked tail streams behind her. Once there, she stands and turns. She looks like she's about to bark again when she suddenly growls and presses her forehead against the door. She raises herself onto her toes and kicks at the ground.

Hurrying over to her, I make it in time to see a claw slice through the front of her shoe. She turns to me and whines and I hug her close. I hear small clicking sounds and she whimpers with each one. More claws slice through the tips of her shoes. Suddenly, she's moving against me. Growing taller. Her feet are expanding, slipping out of the shoes as she goes to the balls of her feet.

Well, her paws now, I guess?

I open the door and walk with her until I find her bedroom. The pain seems to be less and she becomes more alert. Her tail thwacks against me when we step through the doorway. She claws at the jacket and I try to unzip it before she completely destroys it. When I pull it off of her, I see she's completely furred. Her breasts are nearly hidden beneath a thick black and tan coat. Sparse fur is sprouting from her tail, growing thicker and thicker while it wags.

Anne leans over her bed, raising her ass. Pressing it back towards me. The dark slacks (with the darker wet spot around her pussy) are torn in several places and the smell of her is intoxicating. I reach under her and undo the clasp to her pants, carefully unzipping them so as not to catch the zipper on her fur.

Pulling her pants down reveals strong lean legs. Her calves are covered in fur but her thighs are still bare. Her sex is nearly completely hidden behind thick, damp fur. Her feet are wide and clawed with the small toes pulled back. Thick black padding lines the bottom of her toes. I have to help her step out of her pants. Anne crawls onto her bed, lowering her chest while raising her hips. Her tail is up and curved, revealing her swollen, canine sex.

It takes about ten seconds for me to undress. Anne barks at me and bounces before lowering herself even further. She whines, wriggling her hips. I don't need much encouragement to follow her onto the bed. I grip her slick, bare thighs and press my face against her wetness. The wet fur covers my face and I just rub myself against her. She shivers and moans, half-muzzle laying against the thick blanket.

I pull back and lick tentatively against her. Her new lips are soft but ever so slightly textured. I use both hands to open her and then lick deep inside. She shoves back against me and I rub where I think her clit should be. She presses back hard, fucking my face. I'm gasping and licking and biting and sucking and suddenly I can't take it. I lean back, grab my cock and press it against her. I'm not completely hard but I rub the head of my dick against her pussy, back and forth.

It's amazing. My pink human cock rubbing against Anne's swollen, furred dog sex. And, below that, her still bare thighs. Not quite completely changed. I press my cock into her and feel how incredibly tight her changed pussy feels. She barks and then bites the blanket as I push as far as I can. I reach around to grab her breast but my fingers flick against something soft lower on her belly. I stop and explore.

Anne has eight small nipples lining her belly. Hidden beneath her fur. She twists when I touch them and yips when I squeeze and pull at them.

My cock is sore and aches but it does its best. I lay against her back to feel her fur on my chest and then slowly ease out of her. She gasps quietly when I'm almost out and then breathes quickly as I push in. Her cheek is against the blanket and she's watching me as I take my time with her. In and out, fingers exploring her body, stroking her. Petting her. Squeezing her breasts and nipples. In and out.

Faster now. I don't think I can cum again but I want to feel her orgasm. Faster again. Dark hairs are sprouting from her thighs while I pound against her. She's yipping over and over, faster and faster, clawing at the blanket. I feel every ridge inside of her, gripping and pulling at me until Anne's muzzle snaps back and she opens her mouth wide. Her eyes roll back as a warm stream squirts from her pussy, soaking both of us and the bed. Her right leg kicks, claws catching on the blanket to tear a large strip out of the fabric.

The grip from her pussy is nearly painful. It squeezes me again and again as she orgasms. I stroke her back, scratching at the base of her tail and she jerks, crying out from another orgasm. Her legs shake and she collapses, snapping and biting at the air while I hold her tightly against me.

We rest, laying on our side. Naked. Soaked in her cum. The smell of her filling the air and making my head buzz. My cock lays against her furry ass, throbbing painfully. I stroke her belly, fingers tangling in the thick coat, flicking against her nipples. She squirms, pushing her ass back against me, tail thudding against the blanket. My fingers slip into her pussy and she holds it there.

At some point, far into the night, we fall asleep surrounded by a shredded blanket. Her warm fur lulls me to sleep and I smile as I drift off.

-----

"Michael!" a voice calls urgently. "Michael! Oh god, wake up!"

I blink my eyes, confused for a moment. Anne is sitting on the edge of the bed, covered by her blanket. It's still dark out and my bleary eyes find an old digital bedside clock. Just past midnight.

"Anne?" I ask uncertainly.

"Oh, Jesus, Michael. Something's wrong." Her voice is panicked. Of course it is. Fuck. I never thought to ask what happened afterwards. I'm fucking stupid.

"What-" I stop to lick my lips. I should've rehydrated last night. "What's... going on?"

"Why are you here?" She asked. Her eyes wide. "Why is... why are...?"

I am not the brightest bulb in the Christmas tree but I figured playing dumb was the smart way to go. If she didn't remember what happened last night then, neither would I.

"I... I don't remember," I lied. "We were talking in your office and I started feeling light headed. I, uhh, remember flashes. I think... did I drive your car? I think you told me where you lived? We, oh no, Anne, I'm so sorry. I think... I think we had sex but it's all muddled."

I sat up and covered myself awkwardly with the other side of the blanket. Anne's eyes darted down to my cock and lingered for a moment. She shifted and blushed and looked away.

"I don't remember anything!" Anne cried out. "I remember the office. No. No, I do remember. Something. We... we did have sex. Oh, Michael. I'm... something's wrong..."

I frowned.

"Well, yeah, neither of us remember what happened-"

"No," Anne said, biting her lip. She looked like she was about to cry. "Something is wrong."

And then, she did cry. I slid over to her and reached for her and was immensely surprised to feel her press herself against me. I held her while she sobbed against my chest. I stroked her hair and she sighed, shivering against me.

"That," she whispered. "That feels good."

"Oh," I said. "Uhh, should I stop?"

"No," Anne said, pressing herself harder against me. "It... makes me feel better. Could you keep doing it?"

Of course I could. Of course I did. Her breathing evened while I stroked her hair over and over. I looked down carefully and saw her with her eyes closed and mouth opened.

"You smell good," Anne whispered.

"I-"

"Oh god," Anne said, pushing herself away. "I'm so sorry. That's completely inappropriate of me!"

"Oh, no," I told her. "No, hey, don't worry about that."

I moved closer and my bare leg touched hers. She looked down at it and I reached for her again. She hesitated and then leaned back. Eventually, she relaxed her hand and I felt it slide down inside the blanket. She sighed and rocked her hips.

"I'm," she paused. "I don't know what happened. I really don't remember anything. But, that's... that's not the problem." Her hand moved, brushing my ankle and then sliding against the head of my cock. It stirred at her touch.

"Oh!" Anne cried out. "Oh god! I'm so sorry. I don't know... I don't know what... I just... I can't stop thinking..."

I took a chance. I lifted her chin with a finger and kissed her. She opened her mouth hungrily and kissed back. Her hand moved again, tracing against my dick. Squeezing it as it hardened. When we pulled away, she stilled held me. Her face was blushed and she was panting, eyes heavy with the lust coursing through her.

"I can't stop thinking about fucking you," she whispered. Her hand rubbed me and I groaned. "I'm so wet, Michael. It's hard to think. You smell so good and all I want to do is ride your cock. God, you have no idea. Ever since I woke up, even with what happened, the first thought I had was to just sit on your dick."

I reached over to pull the blanket away from her but her eyes snapped open and she pulled back, shivering.

"No," she said, lip trembling. "No."

I gently took the blanket and pulled. Anne looked down, biting her lip.

Eight small nipples lined her belly beneath her breasts. Each nipple sat atop dark areola but her stomach was lean and firm. I reached for one but she pulled away. I waited and then reached again.

"I'm... I'm a freak," Anne said. "I woke up and was like this. I, ooohhhh..."

My finger pressed against one of the small nipples and Anne leaned into me. We kissed as I rubbed the nipple just below her belly button. Her hips rocked and she moaned until I moved my hand down further. We broke apart and she pushed my hand away, shoving both of her small hands between her legs.

"No," Anne told me, eyes downcast. "No, please, not there. I.... please."

"Anne," I replied. "Let me see."

"You won't... I'm a... I'm a freak. You won't... It's gross. Something's wrong with me."

Without a word, I gently moved her hands and spread her trembling legs. Her pussy was swollen and lightly furred. The lips were changed, large black lips showing the animal she'd been. She tried to close her legs again but I held them open. Carefully, I leaned forward between her thighs. Anne looked away, covering her mouth. I felt the heat from her engorged sex. Anne pushed at my head, as if to move me away but it was weak and she said nothing as I got closer.

"Please," Anne whispered. "Don't. Please."

My lips touched her pussy and Anne jerked, fingers now clutched in my hair. I kissed her lips and then sat up, pulling her against me. I could feel her heart pounding in her chest . After a moment, she worked her ass back until it rested against my cock. Her skin was smooth and warm against me. She took my hand gently and placed it lightly against her belly. She moved it until my fingers brushed her nipples.

"Please," she whispered again.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,062 Followers
12