All Comments on 'Office Fuck Buddies'

by MRDeany

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sooriressooriresover 15 years ago
Not Bad...

I liked it.....keep on writing....you may want to add a little passion....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not my cup of tea

I wonder how his wife will feel when she catches him with his trousers down to his ankles bonking his co-worker on his desk. Cheating has consequences.

softcaresssoftcaressover 15 years ago
Hot-but

In the US, the word "fanny" commonly means ass (butt, rectum, etc). So your continued use of it distracted me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My Cup of Fanny Tea

Keep plugging away - you've got the right ideas. As far as Tea & Fanny go: [1] some people just have to read the entire story to not like it, and [2] "fanny" was used 6 times in the entire story. If one can't grasp the meaning by the 3rd. occurrence, I suggest one move on to a less "distracting" tale. Enjoyed your writing.

GemFox69GemFox69over 15 years ago
Wonderful!

I was shocked to see that this was your only submission, very nice job.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Cheating....Consequences.....Adultery?

This story is nothing but good ole adult animal behavior and very erotic at that inasmuch as he is married to another but fucks his office buddy because she is so sexy.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Pretty Hot! 5 stars to the writer! One thing I can tell you, the world is a lot smaller than you think. I remember when I was married to wife #3 I was out driving around with my Horny Girlfriend. We needed to get something to eat and I pulled into a pizza hut. Now this was in San Jose which is a Pretty Big town. I wasn't wearing my glasses so I couldn't see all the across the Pizza Hut. But my wife's Sister's Daughter was there also watching us cavorting around. Finally she couldn't take me having a good time anymore and had to come over and let me know I was busted! Ruined my Day and My Wife's day when she Snitched on me as well. So the Moral of my tale, is be careful what you do in public. Your Wife's niece might be right there watching you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous