Office Induction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the voice of her Trainer in her ear. "Fuck-slave...fuck-slave...you know you can't cum yet, fuck-slave...you can't cum until you know who you are. Forget yourself, forget everything else. You know you are just a fuck-slave, just a slut that wants and needs cock and to serve her Trainer's wishes."

Sarah felt the knowledge settle into her mind. Her world drifted, the memories of her life drifting away from her. The only thing that was important was the cock in her mouth and the dildo in her cunt, the sensations of pleasure washing over her.

"Feel your name slip away. Feel your life slip away. Feel yourself slip away, and give yourself over to us. Obey us, and you'll never have to worry about anything again. Obey, fuck-slave. Obey, slut. Obey, and serve, and be our slave." She knew nothing else apart from the pleasure of obedience, the pleasure of being fucked, and the pleasure of having a cock to suck on.

Abruptly, the cock in her mouth began to spurt cum down her throat, and as she gulped and swallowed she was hit by a massive orgasm. The cock in her pussy filled her thoughts as she contracted around it, and she came over and over and over, the vibrator never leaving her clit. She was only dimly aware of the man pulling out of her mouth and she pushed back, seeking even greater penetration and to cum for as long as she could.

Eventually the feelings died away, the vibrator was removed and the cock slid out of her. A hand stroked her back as her wrists and ankles were freed, and as the blindfold was taken away from her eyes she found herself looking into a mirror. She lay down on the table, her muscles aching.

She looked at the woman that she could see in the mirror and realised she didn't know that woman's name. Bethany, no, her Trainer, was stood next to her, and in the mirror the woman saw her Trainer stroke the side of her head.

"Welcome to the company, Slave-406," said Bethany. "You have now finished your training. I am very pleased with you."

Slave-406 was very happy that her Trainer was pleased. Nothing else mattered. She wondered idly when she'd get to be fucked again. She wanted to be fucked, and to serve, and to obey.

12