Office Manager Is a Playboy Playmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was inches away from her vagina. Her bush. Her glory. It was fully haired, but trimmed clean. The smell was all woman. I knew I could put my tongue in there and bring her to pleasure. Kristin came up beside me and stood to my right. Kristin was topless but still had her bottoms on. I had Alina step out of the panties and she stood there nude. She turned toward Kristin, "Well...what kind of work are we going to do today on our lunch break?"

Kristin laughed and her hands went nervously up under her breasts. It looked like it was the first time Kristin had ever sexually touched another woman's breasts. I was still on my knees at the base of amazingness.

Kristin said, "Can I kiss them?" She nodded and comfortingly touched Kristin's hands on her own breasts. Kristin kneeled down and slowly, opened her mouth about 2 inches away from her left nipple. Her tongue came out and she inched closer. Finally tongue met nipple in a moment that sent shudders through all 3 of us. Kristin's lips enclosed the nipple and she pulled it softly. My playboy playmate perfection moaned in pleasure. My hand instinctively arose to Alina's vagina. My middle finger extended underneath her and started working its way in. More moans. She said to me, "Please get undressed." I pulled my hand back and stood up and started to take my shirt off. "You too," she said to Kristin. Kristin withdrew from her nipple, from that amazing breast and started to quickly remove her bottoms. Our love toy sat down on the bed and scooted back so she was more fully on it. My pants were coming off and Kristin was ready to lay next to her. There was cum already coming out as my underwear was showing some leakage. "Exited?" she asked me.

"Yes, very much." I said as the underwear came off. I was so hard I still felt like I was going to explode. But I was less nervous now. Kristin crawled up next to Alina and went to her lips. They started French kissing. I came up from the bottom of the bed and put my hand back where it had been. I knew how to make a woman climax. She was ready to peak after just a minute of touching her love box. I found her clitoris and started working my magic hand. I knew that if I can make her cum anything was possible today in terms of where I would get to cum. Of course I was using my right hand and Kristin was to my right so I was not able to touch her. My left hand was too far away. But I looked at her. She was nude now. Her pussy about a foot from my face. It was beautiful. Light brown hair, clean. Her legs looked so fucking beautiful. Where was I? Was this really happening?

Alina started to peak. It was a loving moment. Her hips were swaying. Kristin had moved back down to her left breast. My left hand had come up Alina's leg and was moving up to her right breast. As I knew she was getting close to climax my left hand found the way to her left nipple and started rubbing and flicking. That was it. She was done. She peaked in complete pleasure. It went on for about 20 seconds as her hands came down to her pussy and started extending the feeling for herself. I raised my body and came up between her legs and wondered what I wanted to do. Where did I want to go? My head dropped right down between her breasts and I kissed her chest. Slowly moving out towards the left breast with my lips and tongue. Kristin put her left hand down between our playmates legs and softly roamed on her exterior edges. I decided I really want to fuck Alina. I wasn't sure how it would go. I was wondering what kind of protection I would need. She opened her eyes and looked at me and said, "Get inside me." With pleasure. My cock was perfectly positioned to find its way in and Kristin's hand was tingling my balls. I rubbed up and down outside of Alina's vagina for a few strokes and then I started to push in. I was ready to cum in about 3 seconds. But I wanted to see those titties bounce from the fuck. So I pumped and watched them go. Up and down. Tan lines, veins, powdery white beauty, jiggles, wave pools. Up and down. Amazing. Kristin went up to kiss her some more and found that her new love friends hand had moved to her pussy. Alina was rubbing Kristin's clit. Kristin moaned and laid back on the pillow turning slightly sideways while I was fucking Alina. My right hand went over to Kristin's breast and squeezed while I was fucking. I thought, can I fuck one girl, suck that girls tit and squeeze another girls tit? The answer was yes. I was ready to cum. My hand withdrew from Kristin's breast and I said what was about to happen. I pulled out and quickly climbed up Alina to straddle her chest. My dick was at its breaking point. I had to cum now. I asked her, "Can I cum on your face?"

She said, "I'd like that. Just don't get it in my eyes, ok?" I agreed and let it go. On her mouth. On her nose. On her check. And the last 2 drops on her perfect huge white left titty. I collapsed on my pillow.

She continued to work Kristin with my cum on her face. She went in for a kiss with Kristin and my cum got swapped between them. Her hand was working its magic between Kristin's legs. I roused myself and turned down to Kristin's legs and started rubbing my hands tenderly along her nude lower body. My hands inched up her backside to the under part of her ass. There were these pubic hairs between her ass and clit that seemed to trigger a massive reaction. This was all it took. She peaked with an amount of apparent pleasure that is hard to describe. Her head collapsed on my pillow and she wiped her lips off of some of my cum. "Holy fuck", Kristin said.

"Yeah," said Alina.

"That felt really good," I said.

We rested for a few minutes and got under some of the covers. Hands soothingly rubbing each other's non sexual parts. Then a breast. Then a leg. Then the hair. I got up to get some towels and passed them out. I went in to my master shower and turned on the water. "I'm going to rinse off," I said. "You guys are welcome."

I got into the shower and shut the door. I couldn't believe what had just happened. The water felt so good. Nobody came to join me but I didn't care. I was satisfied and spent. I finished up and shut the water off.

"Leave it running...we're coming," Alina said. I left it running and got out and grabbed a towel. The girls got up from the bed and came back to where I was. "We're going to rinse off."

"I'll set out some towels," I said.

"Watch us, okay?" Kristin asked me.

"Sure...go ahead...enjoy." I reached down to the cupboard for some large, nice towels. They climbed into the shower and washed each other up over a few minutes. I could see them through the glass door. There was some kissing and hands longingly moving over each other's bodies. The hot water started to run out and Alina shut the water off. "Here are the towels," I offered as the exited. I watched them dry off. I felt like I was living in a Playboy video with these two amazingly beautiful naked women. We got dressed and chatted for another hour and then the girls had to go. We talked about what an amazing and unforgettable experience this had been. When we were dressed I asked if I could get a picture of the 3 of us. They came in for me with my selfie. I'll always remember that day.

12