All Comments on 'Office Spanking'

by TheHiddenPen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Five Stars

More please. She seems like the sort of girl who enjoys punishment, but likes to top from the bottom. I look forward to her getting more and harder spankings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

I'm dripping wet and dying for my bare bottom to be spanked like that. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Delicious

My oh my this sounds FUN. I have never been spanked but would really love to try it and this guy sounds just the person. I have been fucked doggy style over a desk/table/etc often with my 34F titties pulled out of my bra and hanging free like in this lovely story many times. But unfortunately never spanked. I know I would love it and would especially like to see my bottom all red and sore afterwards. My pussy would be dripping wet very quickly. The only thing I would change in the story would be that I would like the guy to finish up my wanking himself off over my bottom then pulling my knickers back up so that they get all sticky with him cum. Spending the rest of the day in the office with a sore and spunky bottom would be an amazing experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A great story, well related. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [5- (4.6/5=92%)]!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOVE it!

LOVE it!

LOVE it!

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤, 👍👍!

My kind of office sex story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

❤❤

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Laura is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

BurnleyladBurnleylad2 months ago

Great story. I think I would love to manage Laura on those terms😉😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHiddenPen@TheHiddenPen
Hi, and thanks for visiting my profile. I have been writing for Literotica for years; I write what I would like to read, and I hope you like it too. I love to hear from people who have enjoyed my stories, so please, please write me a review or send me a message and let me kn...