Office Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura straightened up but instead of pulling her knickers up, she let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them. Then she sat astride me, legs wrapped round me, dress falling down to cover her crotch but me knowing that she was naked underneath it. She made no attempt to cover up her boobs, which were still exposed just as I had stipulated.

She took my hands and placed them on her tits, which were nice and warm and firm. Her hard nipples pressed into my palms. I squeezed her breasts gently, wondering where this was leading.

"I've really learned my lesson today," Laura said, her face close to mine.

"Good," I said, continuing to massage her breasts with my hands. She didn't resist.

"I've been thinking, maybe I'm ready for a promotion?" Laura said, smiling.

Before I could reply she had unbuckled my trousers, pulled them open, and had her hand inside my boxers, gripping my cock.

I couldn't think of anybody less suitable for promotion that Laura, but it's hard to say that to someone when her tits are in your hands and she is holding your cock.

"Erm..." I said.

Her hand slid slowly down my cock. I hadn't had a woman's hand on my cock for so long. It felt so good. I looked into her eyes. If the answer was "no", I imagined her hand wouldn't be on my cock much longer.

"I'll think about it," I said, doing my best to make that sound like a positive statement.

To my relief, her hand stayed on my cock, pulling up and down, but so frustratingly slowly. It was going to take me forever to cum at this rate.

"What's there to think about?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

All I could think about at the moment was the feeling of her hand against my cock, and the softness of her tits in my hands.

"Just... whether there are any vacancies," I said, wondering why on earth I was even stalling. My brain was screaming at me that the answer was "yes", that we'd make a vacancy.

Laura lifted up her dress, revealing a thick unshaved bush of pubic hair. My eyes were drawn straight towards it, seeing how it covered her crotch, how it was the same dark brown as the hair that framed her face.

"Do you like pubes on a girl?" she asked suggestively.

I nodded.

"You want to run your fingers through them?" she asked.

I nodded again.

"About that position," she said, taking my right hand in her free hand, allowing me to continue to play with her breast with the other.

"The position?" I asked.

She was now working my cock harder, her fist tightly clenched, concentrating on the sensitive head of my cock. She knew exactly what she was doing. Whatever guy ended up dating her was going to get some fantastic hand jobs.

"The position under you," she said, hand that was holding mine hovering just above her crotch.

I could feel my face screwed up with the pleasure now, all I could think about was what she was doing to my cock, the feel of her tit, the fact that my hand was so close to her crotch but being held just a few inches away. The only position under me I could think of was her lying on my desk, me on top.

"Under me?" I asked, breathing deeply.

"The deputy manager position is vacant," she said, somehow concentrating on the task at hand when I couldn't.

"Deputy... manager?" I asked, barely able to form a sentence. I could feel myself getting near to orgasm and my mind was struggling to comprehend anything else.

Realising my difficulties Laura slowed to a gentle thrusting, sending a wave of frustration through my body.

"Yeah, deputy manager, deputy to you," she said.

My right hand was trying to push towards her crotch, but she was easily restraining it.

"I don't have a... deputy manager?" I said, still struggling to understand. Wow, she was so, so good at hand jobs.

"Exactly," she smiled, pleased that I'd caught on.

As a reward, she finally let my hand find her crotch, and I ran it through her soft curly pubes, enjoying touching her intimately, teasing her as I ran my hand around her pussy without touching it.

"So you want to be my deputy?" I asked, trying not to sound incredulous.

"We'd work really closely together," she said, still working my cock gently.

It wasn't sounding like such a bad idea after all.

"I'm sure there'd be lots you could teach me," she said suggestively.

Yes, I'd been wrong about this idea. It was a great one.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Consider yourself promoted."

A wide smile filled Laura's face.

"Good," she said. Her hand stopped on my cock and loosened. That wasn't supposed to happen.

"Let's celebrate," she said, but she stood up, moving away from my hands.

She walked towards the door, dress now fallen to cover her crotch again, but tits still hanging out. Surely she wasn't about to walk out into the office like that? Then she bent down. It took me a few seconds to realise that she was rummaging in her bag, which she had obviously brought in with her when she came in early. She pulled out something I recognised and I suddenly got even more excited.

Returning to straggle me she handed me the packet. Either she always carried condoms round with her, or she'd planned this all along. I gave her an inquisitive look.

"Mum's advice," she smiled.

Putting on her best impersonation of her mother she echoed "always carry a condom, Laura, you never know when you're going to need one."

Laura lifted up her dress, exposing her hairy pussy again. My eyes were immediately drawn downwards.

"I think she was thinking more of meeting a guy in a club though," Laura smiled, taking hold of my exposed cock again.

"But I don't do one night stands, so never needed to use it before."

I didn't have the inclination to question Laura's rather strange moral boundaries - one night stands bad, sleeping with your boss to get a promotion fine? My hands were back on her tits, squeezing and playing with them, Laura smiling widely, enjoying my touch.

Laura was thrusting my cock hard in her hand, her touch feeling great, knowing how to work my cock even better than I did. Even my long term girlfriends had struggled to achieve such mastery of my cock as Laura did, her thrusts delivering maximum pleasure whilst keeping me from getting too excited and climaxing early.

I put my hand back between her legs, heading straight for her pussy. I rubbed up and down her moist lips, always stopping just short of her clit. Laura was using this to manipulate me into giving her a promotion: she definitely didn't deserve any attention to her clit. Instead I slipped a couple of fingers inside her, my fingers sliding easily into her moist pussy. It was so long since I'd been able to explore a girl's pussy.

I thrust in and out, enjoying the fact that I was finally inside Laura, that my troublesome employee was giving me access to her, surrendering her pussy to me. Her hand continued to work my cock and I was reluctant to stop the hand job, even so that I could take her fully. But I could feel myself getting ever closer to the edge, and knew if I didn't take her pussy now I might never get the chance; this was a one time only offer.

I ripped open the packet and went to slip on the condom, but Laura took it out of my hand and slipped it onto my cock herself. Holding my cock tightly, thrusting it gently in her hand, she moved herself to mount me, to insert my cock into her pussy, to ride me. I closed my eyes, ready for the sublime feeling of my cock slipping inside her pussy. Then a thought hit me.

Laura had set all this up so that she would be in control. She'd put my hands on her tits, she'd touched my cock as she'd asked for the promotion, she'd put the condom on, now she was going to control the sex, control when I came, even if I was allowed to cum. No, I had to show her I was in charge, I had to act like the boss. I was still her manager, even after her promotion.

Reluctantly I grabbed her hand, stopping her from putting me inside her. She looked at me, surprised.

"I'm going to take you doggy style," I said, smiling.

She looked shocked.

"I don't... no..." she said, confused.

"Get on my desk, deputy manager," I said, emphasising the last two words, reminding her what this was all about.

"I don't do doggy style," she pouted.

"I don't have a deputy manager," I replied, imitating her pout.

"I've never let a guy fuck me doggy style," she reiterated.

"I'm sure you know how to get into the position though," I said, not prepared to back down.

I could see her mind working, trying to decide if the promotion was worth sacrificing her principles, letting her boss fuck her in such a submissive position. Finally she scowled and said "fine, if that's what you want."

I quickly pushed everything off my desk, cock still fully erect and sheathed, desperate to get her into position so I could finally fuck her. Laura climbed up onto my desk and, despite her insistence that she had never taken it in this position before managed to get her body appropriately arranged, supporting her upper body with her hands, pushing her butt up in the air and spreading her legs to give me access.

I knelt behind her, and couldn't resist a few nice hard smacks on her perfectly positioned butt. I expected a protest, and wasn't disappointed.

"Just fuck me already!" she complained.

I'd fuck her, but when I was ready. I pressed my cock against her pussy, against the opening without going inside. I rubbed it gently up and down her moist lips, teasing her, teaching her that she could not order me around, that she would have to learn to wait, be patient.

She made a frustrated sound, but knew better than to complain any further. I rewarded her by slipping the head of my cock inside her, far enough so that I was inside her without filling her. I lent forward to play with her beautiful exposed tits, hanging there invitingly, just waiting for my touch. Laura could do nothing but wait, kept in suspense, anticipating my cock filling her but having no control over when it would.

Finally I could wait no longer and I pushed my cock inside her, filling her up, enjoying the pressure of her moist pussy squeezing on me, enjoying the satisfaction of taking my most troublesome employee in this position where I was finally in complete control, enjoying knowing that I would take her as fast or as slow as I wanted, and she would let me.

I started to thrust slowly but confidently, refamiliarising myself with the action I had got out of practice at, groaning with satisfaction as the pleasure washed through my body, each thrust a treat, me determined to enjoy every second of this. It would be the only time I'd ever get to fuck Laura, I'd better make it memorable.

As I got into it I started to thrust harder, taking full advantage of the pussy that was on offer to me, feeling my body more and more taken over by the arousal, getting closer and closer to orgasm.

Then suddenly Laura made a grunting sound then breathed "fuck yeah". My thrusting intensified, hard enough now that her tits were jiggling with each thrust, giving me a fantastic view.

Both of us breathed more and more heavily, both grunting and groaning and swearing without any reservation, without any embarrassment, Laura urging me to take her harder, faster, no longer having any reservation about me being in control, about her being in the submissive position. Her natural urges had taken over.

I thrust harder and harder, losing control, then cumming, spurt after spurt filling the condom, thrust after thrust continuing into her, taking her, winning gasps and groans from her. Finally I slipped my cock out, and Laura let out an exasperated sound of frustration.

Before I could react she'd got herself supported on one arm and was using her other to furiously work her clit, me crouched behind her getting a perfect view. Even in my post orgasm state this was an enjoyable thing to watch, and I saved it in my mind to replay when I could fully enjoy it.

She worked her clit expertly, hand clearly as comfortable on her own bits as on a guy's, moaning and panting as she pushed herself towards her own climax. I let her work her clit until she was as close to the point of no return as I could risk, then said "stop!"

She didn't stop. I repeated it, then, when it was clear she was going to defy me to get her own climax I pulled her hand off, leaving her swelled moist lips unattended. She let out another sound of frustration, but didn't try to resist.

"OK Laura, I think we're done celebrating," I smiled, pulling off the condom, tying it then pulling my boxers up again and fastening my trousers. Laura was still obediently positioned on my desk in the doggy style position, everything on display, awaiting instructions.

"OK, get dressed and get back to work - your promotion takes effect from Monday," I said.

She seemed reluctant to get out of the sex position and give up on the prospect of completing her climax, but she did as she was told, pulling her knickers on again then pulling her dress up to cover her tits, my eyes lingering on the exposed flesh for as long as they could. With her fully dressed in work attire again it seemed odd to think that just I few minutes ago I'd had her tits in my hands, had my now soft cock filling her pussy.

"Will I be working here in your office?" Laura asked just before she left.

There was an empty desk in the corner that had never been used. I liked having the office to myself, but as my deputy, it made sense.

"Yeah, I guess," I smiled.

"And what do you want me to wear on Monday?" she asked.

My mind flashed back to her on my desk.

"Nothing," I shot back, my tone making it clear I wasn't serious.

Laura paused for a second, thoughtful.

"OK," she smiled.

12