All Comments on 'Office Submission Ch. 05'

by EnglishTongue

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PowerFemNYCPowerFemNYCover 5 years ago
Six Stars. Five Stars does not do it justice

One of the best threesome scenes I have ever read. I was so hot at the build up and tease. It had me naked and pleasuring myself. Oh please give me more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Should be in non consent, druggingbsomeone abs tying them up for your amusement is wrong. Just has wrong doing it to a man has a woman.

No matter how important the contract if he reported this it’s rape/SA and Toni would be out of a job. Zoey too for being an accessory.

He’d be set up to sue and his emoter wouldn’t be in a position to discipline him or sack him.

This will appeal to women though has abusing some helpless guy for their jollies would appeal to them. A lot of guys however would have raised the roof and had them stop or face action.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

But surely Toni knows that a "bus boy" clears tables in a restaurant, doesn't deal with luggage. Hmmm....

And we never find out what's in the luggage that's so delicate.

Couldn't Zoey find something to lubricate Toni's asshole to make it easier for his cock to slide in?

No oral sex anywhere?

No descriptions of either woman's pussy? Shaved? Hairy? Manicured?

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous