All Comments on 'Office Threesome'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice work

You have many hot stories and this is one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best since 'Priya's Temptation'

Love the way she slowly gave in to both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

A number of editing mistakes in this one. Maybe you rushed a bit to get it out. But still a solid story. Good work. You're one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great build up of the story but disappointed with the ending. All of the teasing with Jeff and in the end all he gets is to kiss on her ass and make out while Frank got bj and sex. Would have been nice for her to blow Jeff when he sat on chair, or she sit on his cock while frank face fucked her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This seems like it was written by a different author.

This is nothing like your earlier work. You can't just say stuff like "there was a sexual tension between them" you have to show it. You use to do that. What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really really love it (❤+): 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [5+ (5.25/5=105% "above expectations")]! Bravissimo! This story is totally my cup of tea & then some. In my book you are an excellent writer.

Katie is a keeper.

She can make 2 men happy (3 if she stays with her boyfriend Bob).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous