All Comments on 'Office Top and Bottom Ch. 02'

by 1077ad

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
faq_u2faq_u2almost 12 years ago
Well...

I liked your story. Why did it take 10 months from Ch.01 to ch.02?

I enjoyed reading you pouring yourself into this work right up to the point where Steve gets a new experience of prostate stimulation and what that kind of orgasm feels like for a man. But then it felt as if you were bored or just done with the story. You capsized...or (epilogue) on what happened there after. You alluded to more when Steve got that envelope but then cut it and ended it with Steve's memory of the janitor...

The part I liked most was when Steve was in the basement and he caught Jenni doing something, but didn't give it a second thought until accidentally walking in on her in the bathroom and realizing he could be the janitor. It explained why Jenni didn't say anything to him when they were in the basement.

I've never read a story about a bisexual male. I'm glad yours was my first.

When I read your description of what an older mans cum is like...(thin...watery)... I giggled and asked...".how does he know"....lol.

I also read your comment that you were aiming for realism while writing this.... You nailed the realism in the sexual descriptions. However, when Steve first got caught by the janitor, why didn't he just nail the janitor and take his phone, or at least attempt to make other means...he gave in to easy.

I like the way your words flow when you are really into that..."zone". I would like to read the other stories you have posted on your profile, but to be honest... the descriptions scare me a little.

It was nice reading you 1077ad, thanks for posting your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1077ad@1077ad
I hope you enjoy my stories! Your responses are always welcome, whether as a comment or as a private message. You can also email me at ticketclick@gmail.com with constructive criticism, links or anything else. I haven't done all of the things I'm writing about here, and I am...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES