All Comments on 'Office Whore Pt. 04: Thursday'

by CaringAndDemanding

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Joe truly is her guardian angel

Joe is the hero yet again!!!

She would have been well on her way to prison now if it wasn’t for Joe recognizing how important she was to the company and how much David truly needed her. It was Joe who built the plan to erase her selfishness and it was Joe who enabled David to reshape her in a manner David could again trust. David admitted he wanted her gone. Joe mentored David through this, shaped the agreement idea, and empowered David to do what was right for the company, for David, and honestly for her. David also admitted he didn’t know he needed this experience in his life, he did know he was like this, he didn’t like treating women like this, but Joe did and David admits that everything is turning out better than he expected.

In today’s chapter Joe simply reinforced the lesson that eliminated her selfishness and both he and David agree she is ready to be rebuilt. She truly owes Joe her life. I hope she understands that and in time with 20/20 hindsight she becomes grateful for the gift of a new and better life that Joe has given her.

David now seems ready to man up and finish this “charade” to quote his own words. We also know it ends by or on Monday next. And that what ends it is when she pays David “every last dollar of [her] debt”. And we all know from this author’s other works it won’t happen at $5-20 a pop anymore. That’s already become repetitive and boring (especially since Joe and his wife have to back down some) and besides that pace will never work for David, Joe, the company, her, or the author.

I can’t wait for the Friday at the office and her weekend to begin!!!!

P.S. in case you need a total based on the original $ amounts per act from chap one, and considering every act of penetration by object equals the same $ as the “natural act per oraface penetrated, and that oral is oral no mater the gender... she is just over $1720 (and some of that is a guess because we don’t have an accurate tally from that last session in the conf room with Joe and the boys). But clearly thanks to Joe she is banking more than double the $ on Wed and Thur (roughly $600 per day) than she did on Mon and Tues (roughly $250 per day).

Finally a specific note to the author... What I do suggest you add when you rewrite for this publishing is if David making her cum is any better/different than everyone else making her cum. So far every act she performs leads her the penultimate pleasure no matter who is doing what to her or how. She has never once faked an orgasm and has had nearly 50 in past four days. Why I’m stating this is because it looks like you are setting up a future (of some sort) between David and her so I’m thinking shouldn’t David’s time with her be different than the time she spends with everyone else? If so you should note that in a simpler more clear manner. In the current story there is no difference between David’s acts and everyone else’s both physically and psychologically. So far it just feels like David makes sure he gets the last sloppy seconds, reiterates the lesson of the day, and then sends her home with yet another orgasm. Just feels like there should be something more between them that’s all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The story loses its focus when she enjoys the humiliation

The constant fucking and the concept that the legal department would draft an illegal document returns her to whore herself out.

People get sore. Bone deep sore. Bruises, abrasions and believe it or not, women dry up. They get tired, they lose arousal (if they had any at all) and it fucking hurts. Have you ever been dry fucked for 8 or 9 hours straight? I did 4 hours non-stop and everything hurt....it wasn't even rough sex and I was bruised, rubbed raw and my core muscles were on fire for a week. I even had rug burns everywhere and you want us to suspend disbelief that she secretly enjoyed every moment?

Do you know how pimps break their whores will? How they are able to force them into sex slavery? They gang rape them. For hours. Days. There is no escape. There is no forced orgasm, there is only the humiliation of knowing that you are nothing but a cumdump and no one will rescue you. The only person who will protect you is your pimp....sound familiar?

Now, I don't care if you put her in a wood chipper and turn her into hamburger patties; but don't feed us this bullshit about her enjoying being whore out and cumming frm the forced degradation. Don't tell us this fairy tale of her becoming a strong, independent woman after being nothing more than a prostitue. This isn't pretty woman and the only thing she will have to look forward too is becoming a broken down, drug addicted prostitute.

CaringAndDemandingCaringAndDemandingalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@the story loses focus

I understand your comment, and I could write a story where all those real life concerns are prominent, and she ends up broken, but that's not a story I'd want to write. It would be closer to erotic horror than to anything else.

When I write, I craft a fantasy, and I make the conscious decision to gloss over certain details in favor of intensifying the fantasy. I'm very aware that any woman forced in Danielle's position would break down. Noncon stories exist in the realm of fantasy, and that's where they should stay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He’s not a hero.....

He is a 1st class prick who deserves to be taken out and the crap kicked out of him.

MisGMisGalmost 6 years ago
Wow

You know I loved the movie Super Man, and on occasion I enjoy watching wrestling, the Japanese women have taken it to levels that American women will never reach. I am sure that many people on this board have done the same, So now tell me why the heck can’t we enjoy a little bit of fiction with out all the carping.

To start with no company would punish some one for embezzling money by having her fuck the rest of the employees as punishment, ask Harvey Weinstein, I think he can give you some insight on that matter. Hell half of the time they don’t even go to jail after they have been caught

I for one am enjoying the story, I like the way the author writes and his use of the English language. I don’t know about any one else on here but I have been owned, gangbanged numerous times been air tight more times that I can count. I have had my boobs punished with belts, hair brushes, wooden spoons and more, I have been beaten and battered by other women because I get off on it and the pain during basement wrestling. I loved to loose.

As the looser I would often end up licking the winners pussy and sometimes having my mouth pissed in. I was never seriously hurt. Black and blue and thought I was going to loose a nipple or boob a few times but that’s about it. Hell I am even k-9 trained.

And just so you know, I have cum numerous time from having my tits whipped, my pussy whipped, punched in my belly and even from being kicked in the pussy several times.

So I think everyone ought to lighten up and just enjoy the story. Heck I hope the author writes another ten or twenty chapters, I love reading this kind of work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaringAndDemanding@CaringAndDemanding
Hey, I'm the guy behind the stories. I chose the name CaringAndDemanding because the multiple facets of sexual control are what interests me most when it comes to erotica, whether it be in BDSM or Ds setting, or in a noncon/reluctance setting. When I write a story, I want the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES