Office Work Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she walked up to Jon, straddling his lap. She pulled his head forward pushing his face into her tits, and, as he eagerly sucked a nipple into his mouth Monica reached behind him and retrieved THAT file.

Pulling away, Monica threw the file over to Jerry, "There," she scolded, "I found that fucking file, assholes. Game over!" and she began to collect her clothes.

"Okay, you heard her guys," Jerry announced, "game over, time to get back to work. And you," Jerry said pointing at Monica before playfully slapping her naked ass, "in my office."

"Yes sir," Monica responded smiling broadly. She tossed her clothes onto her desk and followed him obediently to his office.

But before she passed his door I heard him say, "Bring your clothes."

She turned with a big frown on her face to retrieve them and looked at all the faces still staring at her, "Yes boss," she shrugged and winked at the guys, "just as long as you follow the rules." Monica spun and strutted proudly naked and covered in cum into the boss's office closing the door behind her.

"Think they're fucking?" Doug asked Mike.

"Couldn't say for sure," he responded, "but when I walked in the other day I was certain she was under his desk sucking him off. His face was beat red while we were talking."

"I put my cock in her mouth last night," Brian bragged, "it was just her and me in the office when I looked up from my work and she's grinning at me like a whore, and I can see under her desk that she's fingering herself."

"It's so fucking hot when she does that," Tom interjected and walked over to hear the story.

"Tell me about it," Brian continued, "So I walk over and pulled her chair back against the file cabinets. I sat on the desk in front of her still fingering that hot pussy and told her to show me her tits."

"No way," Mike said.

"Yes way," Brian retorted, "and she did, reminding me of the rules, of course."

"Of course," chimed in unison.

"She unbuttoned her blouse, pulled it open and shows me her hot fucking tits. The whole time she's just staring at my bulge because I was hard as a fucking rock. 'Wanna see it?' I asked nicely."

"I'm hard just picturing it," Tom laughed adjusting his pants.

"I dropped my pants, 'Nice," she says and picks up the pace of her masterbating. So, fuck it, I'm thinking that I want my cock as close to that pretty face as possible - just in case she may want to suck it, or something," he laughed. "So anyway, I stand up and start jerking my cock closer and closer until her head was back against the cabinets and I'm looking down at my dick in only an inch from her red fucking lips, her tits swaying to the rhythm of the fingers she was cramming in and out of her hot fucking pussy!

"No way," Mike repeats.

"Yes fucking way," Brian almost yells, "and I'm thinking, that this is the hottest chick on the fucking planet, and I'm gonna get my dick sucked! I pushed it against her lip and she just looks me right in the eyes with this sexy smirk and shakes her head no. Mind you my dick is still against her lips!" Brian was getting animated and pushed Jon off balance, "what do you think I did, eh Jon?"

"You told her to suck it?" Jon guessed.

"That's fucking right!" Brian yelled laughing, "That's exactly what I said while wiggling it against that mouth. She grabs around my cock, pushed it away from her mouth and starts jerking me off. We're still making eye contact, mind you, and again she just shakes her head no.

"Almost as soon as she starts jerking me off, she starts cumming, you know how it is, she starts moaning and squirting all over the fucking floor - and a the same time she starts jerking me off really fast. I couldn't take any more, I was ready to explode and her mouth is wide fucking open an inch away from my dick. push the head of my dick right into her open moaning mouth and start cumming too, right into her fucking mouth."

"Did she swallow it?" Mike interrupted.

"She pumped my cock harder, si what she did, that hot like cunt, before it slipped out of her mouth and I kept shooting all over her beautiful fucking face."

"Bet she was mad," Tom said.

"Yeah, she acted all pissed, but I didn't see her spit any of my cum out, and if fact, I'm pretty sure she fucking swallowed it. And seeing her sweet face covered in my cum was worth it. First time I've cum on anyone's face," Brian confessed, "and it was fucking hot as hell. I tell you what, I'm doing again real soon," They all laughed together.

"So, let me get this straight," Jon piped in, "You were the only one who fucked her at the strip club and now you're the only one she let cum on her face. What's your fucking secret?"

Brian stood up, "I just take what I want. She's obviously into a man who takes control. Right Tom?" Brian nudged Tom's shoulder who smiled and knodded. "My guess to why Jerry's probably fucking the shit out of her right now. She's a fucking sub and wants a man who'll take control. That's why she's not satisfied with Steve, he's too much of a wimp." He adjusted the cock in his pants, "Fuck I'm so hard right now and I gotta take a leak."

I began to panic when I realized the bathroom was down the hall where I needed to escape and I was still bare ass with my pants and shoes on the floor. Mike began a story about one of his after work sessions with my wife but my brain was too loud here as it screaming at me to get out. I quietly and carefully retrieved my pants and had to tuck back against the wall and Brian walked past on his way to the bathroom. Terror set in because I knew I would be discovered when Brian left the bathroom. I quickly scooped up my shoes, ran from my hiding spot, down the hall and as I heard Brian coming out of the bathroom I slipped out the back door. It was humiliating running outside with no shoes on my feet as I realized I didn't have my underwear.

I looked up and there she was, through the window, topless and sitting on the edge of Jerry's desk. I couldn't see him but she was laughing and saying something. As I ran to my car I kept an eye on that window watching her and looking for him. Finally, from the back seat and out of the rear window of my car I watched as he walked into view looking fully dressed and moved himself between her and I. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and they talked like that until for some time.

Jon walked out of the building and did a double take at my car. He started an approach and I duct down and hid in the back. Thank god he only glanced into the front, I assume to see if I was there, before leaving and walking to his car. I felt like the biggest fucking looser climbing over the seats into the front and then making a quick getaway.

12