Officer and a Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
A cruise-ship officer is blackmailed into becoming a whore.
4.2k words
4.3
80.2k
116

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taragon
Taragon
189 Followers

Natasha shut off her computer and stretched her arms above her head. It had been a long day, she was glad it was over. She stood up, put on her officer's blazer and walked out of her office.

"Will you be going to the gym tonight?" asked Ana, one of her front desk cashiers.

"No, I'm pooped", replied Natasha. "I'll grab a quick bite at the buffet then probably indulge in a long bath. If you need anything I'll be in my cabin."

"Sure thing. See you tomorrow!"

Natasha left the bank desk and started walking along the corridor of the cruise ship. She passed by guests coming out of their cabins on their way to dinner. She greeted them with a warm smile and exchanged pleasantries when necessary. She hated it. Her day had been very exhausting and she was in no mood to engage in small talk with the usual elderly clientele of the luxury cruise ship. But... she was a ship's officer, and it was part of her job to make sure the guests felt like they were the most important people in the world.

She also passed a few crew members, cabin cleaners mostly who greeted her with a very deferential "Good evening, ma'am". To these she only gave a nod of acknowledgement. She might have needed to put on a fake smile for the guests but she wasn't going to waste her energy on the crew. Knowing the crew, they wouldn't expect it anyway. She had quite the reputation for being one of the strictest, most severe officers on board the ship. She knew what the crew, and even the officers, said behind her back. Frigid. Ice bitch. Mistress Terror. She didn't care. She had worked long and hard to rise up through the ranks in this cut-throat industry of the cruise ship world. She had learned to be hard because that was the only way she could get the crew and other officers to treat her with respect, especially when very few women rose to ranks as high as she did.

Natasha was a gorgeous woman. 5 foot 9, long legs, a naturally curvaceous body with lustrous blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, defined cheekbones and an aquiline nose. Most women would have considered it a great gift to have her looks.

She considered it a curse.

In the corporate world, being unusually attractive was deadweight to your rising career as a woman. Half the men would be too busy ogling you to listen to what you're saying, the other half would be too threatened by you to give you a fair chance. Half the women would be enviously hostile towards you while the other half would think that you only reached your rank because you used your looks to get what you wanted.

So she learned to be hard. Show these people an open smile and a warm laugh and they'll trample all over you. Give them a withering stare, a grim visage and a do-not-dare-test-me attitude and just maybe they'll treat you with enough respect to allow you to do your job right.

As she got in the elevator she hesitated on what deck she wanted to go. She had originally planned to go to deck 10 where the buffet was and then go straight to her cabin after dinner. But Natasha prided herself on her discipline and she had promised herself that she'd hit the gym every other day, as she had been for the past year. Today was that other day. So she instead pressed deck 6 to where her cabin was located and where she could change into her gym clothes.

As she got off the elevator she almost collided with an elderly couple.

"Wow, now don't you just make that uniform look smoking hot!"

Natasha looked at the elderly man who had spoken. She had to choke down the urge to slap the man for his comment. "Well, that's very kind of you to say so sir," she forced herself to say instead. Guests always came first.

The man's female companion, Natasha assumed she was the wife, gave a loud harrumph and said, "Alfred dear, that uniform looks so cheap they probably don't laundry it for fear it might tear into pieces."

Natasha forced herself to hold her smile. Cheap?!

She had on her officer's evening uniform: White blouse, black bowtie and a black blazer with gold buttons and gold stripes along the sleeves denoting her rank. This was accompanied by a black skirt -1 inch above the knee as per regulations-, dark pantyhose and black close-toed, 2-inch pumps. Sure, it wasn't red carpet material but it was good quality clothing and tailor-fitted to her figure. Natasha might not have been pleased by being blessed with supermodel looks but she made sure she always presented a crisp, clean, well-tailored look.

"Ah, well it's certainly quite drab compared to your fine attires this evening," she told the couple, trying to keep her tone jovial. "I do believe your elevator is waiting."

The elevator was indeed waiting, and thankfully the couple entered and said no more. Natasha could feel the eyes of the man following her as the elevator doors closed.

Natasha finally got to cabin 604, tapped her card key and entered. This cabin was pretty big, at least compared to other cabins... but it wasn't her cabin, not really. All officers were accorded single cabins, whereas other crew had to share two, three, sometimes four to a cabin. As head purser - which is fancy ship-speak for head of the finance department - she was a 3-stripe officer and entitled to a single cabin with a queen sized bed, a sofa, a desk, a computer, a closet and a bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink.

This cabin, on the other hand, looked like a small apartment and it belonged to her husband. Her husband was the ship Staff Captain, a 4-stripe officer who's 2nd in command to the ship's Captain. It had a separate bedroom from the living area, was about 3 times the size of her cabin on deck 3, had a king bed instead of a queen, a 55" TV, a dining area, a huge couch, and most especially a full bathtub.

Her husband was currently on vacation and wouldn't be back on the ship for 2 more months. She was able to convince HR to allow her to keep staying in her husband's cabin while he was gone.

Natasha had taken off her blazer and was about to take off her shoes when she heard a knock on her door.

"Who is it?" she called.

"Good evening Natasha. It's Tanos", came the reply in a thick Greek accent.

Tanos? What did he want at this hour?!

"Metzis, can't you see I'm already off for the evening? Come and see me tomorrow in my office."

"I'm sorry Natasha. It's kind of urgent. I've come across some information that's, ah, of pretty sensitive nature that I need you to look into."

Natasha sighed. Tanos Metzis was the assistant IT manager. A 2-stripe officer. As head of finance Natasha had to deal with the IT department on a regular basis regarding sensitive information... usually in regards to financial transactions.

She put her blazer back on and opened the door a crack. "What is it?" she said in a brisk tone.

"Uh... can I come in?" he replied.

Natasha didn't usually allow any other crew to enter her cabin, other than the cleaning crew of course. But if Tanos actually had some sensitive data then she couldn't really expect him to discuss it over a half-opened door.

"Fine. Come in and grab a seat.", she led him over to the dining table and sat down.

Tanos sat down and said, "Thanks Natasha. Sorry to be a bother. How has your day been so far?"

"Cut the small talk Metzis. You said you had something important to say. Get to it."

"Ah... well, I guess if you insist," his smile faltered then disappeared. He took out a laptop he was holding and opened it on the table. He opened up an Excel sheet and showed it to Natasha. "What can you tell me about this file?"

Natasha looked at the file and suddenly felt cold. That was her balance sheet from the previous cruise. It listed all the debits and credits done on the system from the past 2 weeks... and it was supposed to be confidential data.

"Metzis, how did you get a hold of this file?!" she barked. "This is confidential data that no one outside the financial department should have access to!"

"Ah, well, I'm IT you see. And our job is to house your files on our servers and-"

"That doesn't mean you get to abuse your power and start opening confidential files." She snapped. This was a complete breach of etiquette and data security. She would see Metzis severely reprimanded for this, if not outright terminated.

Tanos looked at her silently, seeming to judge her. His demeanor slowly changed, grew colder. Harder. He actually reminded Natasha of herself.

"Abuse... of my power?" he said silently. "Natasha, I know what you did with this balance sheet. I was giving you a chance to come clean..."

Natasha's heart dropped to her stomach. Shit, shit, shit, shit! She thought she had covered her tracks perfectly. How did this little upstart catch it?

Every time a cruise rotation ended, it was part of her job as Head Purser to make sure all of their financial statements balanced out. Made sure that all the expenses of the ship were accounted for, all of the money paid by the guests were accounted for, all of the crew salaries accounted for, etc.

But two weeks ago after the last cruise ended, she found that her balance was short. In other words, she was missing money.

"There was a bit of a shortage in last cruise's balance statement. I might have moved a few zeroes here and there to make it balance out. No big deal, a lot of head pursers do it." She said.

"No big deal??" Tanos exclaimed. "I wouldn't call $75,000 no big deal!"

Cold, clammy sweat started to break out on Natasha's skin. She had gone over her balance sheet again and again, went through all the receipts and financial statements for 3 straight days trying to find where she had misplaced the missing $75 grand. It's true that having financial shortages weren't uncommon, she'd talked to other head pursers and knew it happened. The standard procedure was simply to notify their head office in Miami that they were short. She'd get a slap on the wrist, get told to be more careful next time, and that would be that.

Of course, most shortages were normally only a few hundred dollars. There was only one instance she knew of where a head purser was short by the thousands, roughly $10 thousand if she remembered correctly. That purser had been terminated the very next day after he submitted his shortage report.

Natasha knew that a shortage of $75,000 would not only mean the end of her career here, it might even lead to a legal investigation. And so she had adjusted a few zeroes here and there on her balance sheet, changed a few numbers and "accidentally lost" a few receipts. In the end, she was able to make her financial sheet balanced and effectively covered up the shortage. Or so she had thought.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." she stammered. "$75,000 is a huge amount of money. I'd never be able to hide a shortage like that. Where'd you get such a ridiculously high number?". Tanos was a smart guy and pretty good with logic - as was common with IT specialists - but he wasn't an accountant. Not only was he able to detect the discrepancy in her balance sheet, he was also able to find the exact amount of the shortage. That took a high-degree of accounting knowledge to pull off.

Tanos gave her a cold stare. He minimized the Excel sheet and opened a picture file on his laptop. Natasha leaned in for a better look. It was a screenshot of an email message. Her email message.

Natasha started feeling nauseous. She felt the blood drain out of her as she recognized the email in front of her.

She had been extremely stressed for the next few days after she had altered that balance sheet 2 weeks ago, fearing that she'd get caught in her... crime? Yes, she had to admit to herself, she guessed it was indeed a crime. After a few days of being unable to sleep or eat properly she eventually emailed her husband and told him about the whole thing. Her husband had been working for this company for about 20 years now and had a number of powerful connections.

Her husband assured her that he'd take care of it... and he pulled on a few strings to make sure Natasha's financial statements for that cruise did not go through any extensive auditing.

Sitting here in front of her eyes was a screenshot of that email conversation between her and her husband. Stating exactly what she had done, what her husband had done, and exactly how much the shortage had been.

Natasha took a long, deep, calming breath. One did not achieve the kind of rank she had without developing a backbone. If this was to be her end, she was determined to face it with dignity.

"When will you be bringing this to the captain?" she asked in a calm voice.

"The captain?" Tanos looked confused. "Oh, no Natasha, I wasn't planning on reporting you. At least not yet."

A brief flicker of hope ignited in Natasha's chest.

"You see..." he continued. "I think it would be a waste if we lost someone as awesome as you. So I was hoping we might come to, ah... an arrangement."

"An. Arrangement." Natasha clipped off every word in distaste. "What kind of, 'arrangement'?"

"Oh, you know how it is here on the ship. Quid pro quo. You do me a favor I do you a favor."

It was true enough. In the cruise ship industry, the main currency crew members dealt with between themselves was not money but favors. The Shore Tour manager might decide to give the spa masseuse a free snorkeling tour in the next port in exchange for a free massage. A cabin cleaner might be able to provide a guest-quality duvet for a cook if the cook can sneak in a lobster dinner from the main restaurant.

Natasha didn't partake in this underground market of crew members, as she thought herself above all of it. But if it meant saving her career and possibly avoid imprisonment... well, she'd learn to swallow her pride.

"Very well. What do you want?" she asked in a flat tone.

"Nothing too difficult." He answered. "Just a bit of hanky panky on side..."

Natasha turned a stunned look on Tanos. "I'm sorry, I don't believe I heard you correctly." Her tone could have frozen hell.

"Ah, well if you want me to be more direct about it," Tanos' smile suddenly disappeared, his face turning dead serious. "I want sexual favors from you, Natasha. I want sexual favors from the dreaded Ice Queen and in return, no-one else finds out about your financial acrobatics."

Anger started to blossom in Natasha's breast. "Why you little-" she started standing up. "If you think for one second, that you can buy me out like some cheap whore-" she was now standing over him across the table, her voice frosty with barely contained anger, "well you can-"

"Ok, ok," Tanos pushed his chair away from the table and stood up with his hands raised as if in surrender. "I was just trying to be nice and reasonable." He started gathering his laptop. "But I can see you'd prefer to keep your nose up in the air and be a bitch about it. You can expect a call from the captain within the hour." He turned around and walked towards the door.

"I'll tell him you tried to blackmail me into giving you sexual favors!" she shouted at him. That kind of accusation, if proven true, would be enough to get Tanos terminated.

"I doubt he'd believe anything you say after he's seen these screenshots," he said without turning his back.

Natasha watched Tanos walk towards the door. "Wait-", she cried out in a breathless whisper as he opened the door. Tanos stopped with the door partially open. "Wait", she repeated, more firmly this time. Natasha sat back down and put her head on her hands, not daring to look at Tanos.

"Close the door and tell me how you want to do this." She said, striving hard to calm her tone. She couldn't believe she was even considering this, but what was the alternative? An end of a career? Jail? An end to her life? It's not like she was a virgin, she was married after all, though she and Trevor - her husband - haven't been sexually intimate for almost a year.

She could hear Tanos walking back to her. It's not like Tanos was bad to look at after all, even though he was probably a whole decade younger than her 37 years. He was tall, a few inches above 6 feet at least. Solidly muscled, a bit too muscled for Natasha's tastes actually. His face wasn't exactly good looking but it wasn't ugly either.

She steeled herself to ask the hard question, "Is it intercourse you want?". There was a brief silence and then Tanos barked out a laugh. "Intercourse?? What the hell kind of language is that?" he exclaimed. "It's like you're talking in sex ed or something."

"No, no Natasha", he said as he calmed down. "I'm not that cruel. Just give me a simple blowjob, good enough to make me cum, and we'll call it even".

A blowjob. Not that difficult. Natasha felt she could swallow enough of her pride to do that. "To be clear, I suck you till you finish then we're done?" she confirmed.

"Yes."

"And after that you promise to-"

"For Pete's sake woman! Stop delaying. The sooner you start the sooner you get this over with", Tanos cried in exasperation.

Natasha had to admit he had a point. She got up from her chair and knelt in front of Tanos. She knelt there for some time doing nothing before she realized that Tanos probably wasn't going to initiate it. It was humiliating, her having to make the first move, but Tanos was right. If she wanted to get this over with she might as well start.

She unbuckled his belt, undid his button and zipper, pulled down his pants. She then pulled down his boxer-briefs as his penis popped out. It wasn't as big as she was expecting, at least not compared to his height. Maybe 6 inches already standing, roughly the same size as her husband.

She took it in hand, closed her eyes, then popped it in her mouth. He smelled musky, the smell of testosterone mixed with the sweat of someone who's had a whole day of work. She started working her mouth and tongue, trying to remember how to give a proper blowjob. It's been a few years since she's had to do this.

It couldn't have been more than a minute before her jaw started to ache. She was having a hard time opening her jaw wide enough to take Tanos' cock. The son-of-a-bitch's cock was growing harder! Natasha had thought he was already hard when she started sucking him, apparently she was mistaken. She started choking on the cock and had to pull it out... then gasped in surprise as the cock in front of her turned out to be at least 9 inches long, rock hard and very thick.

She looked up to see Tanos smiling at her. "Well go on. Back to work", Tanos said.

Natasha put the cock back in her mouth, but now it was so big that she could only take the head in. She sucked on it and played her tongue around it but after a while Tanos sighed and said, "Natasha, I'm sorry but you're going to have to do better than that. If you don't up your game we'll be here for the entire night."

Once again, Tanos was right. Natasha was doing a crappy job and she knew it. No man past their teens would cum on such a lousy blowjob. Ah, well. Natasha thought. I'm already in it this far, might as well see it through. In for a penny, in for a pound.

So Natasha grabbed the base of Tanos' cock, massaged the part that her mouth couldn't cover. She spat on his cock, spread her spit all over his cock to lubricate it as she gave him a handjob together with her blowjob. She could hear Tanos start to moan quietly in pleasure.

She took the cock out of her mouth and started sliding her tongue along its underside, sucking it at different intervals along its length. She cupped his balls with her other hand and massaged them as she put the cock back in her mouth. Her mind started to blank out as she lost herself in what she was doing. She couldn't say that she actually enjoyed it, but at least she stopped thinking about it and just concentrated on "doing" it.

Taragon
Taragon
189 Followers
12