Officer and a Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taragon
Taragon
191 Followers

She couldn't tell how much time had passed but all of a sudden the cock started spasming in her mouth. Oh hell no! - she thought to herself. There's no way you're cumming in my mouth!

She pulled out his cock just in time. Tanos gave a loud grunt as his spunk exploded all over Natasha's face. She was so surprised by the hot semen that she forgot to let go of his cock and balls... which made Tanos just cum all the more as she inadvertently squeezed them.

Natasha was blinded for a few moments while she tried to clear the jizz from her eyes. She could hear Tanos start moving around. By the time she could finally see, Tanos had already put up his pants, grabbed his laptop and was on his way out the door.

"Thanks, Natasha!" he said as he stood in her doorway. "You were, ah... a lot more enthusiastic than I was expecting. Almost slutty even." And with those parting words he shut the door behind him.

Natasha was left kneeling on the floor, in full uniform with semen all over her face. She stood up, went to the bathroom and stared at herself in the mirror. She had spunk splattered not just on her face but all around her blazer and blouse. Damn! She could just imagine the kind of gossip it would spark if she sent it for dry cleaning looking like this.

She took off her shoes, stepped inside the bathtub fully clothed, then took a long hot shower. She stood there under the water as it washed away the cum on her face. Washed away the cum on her clothes... as much as it could anyway. She eventually stripped off her clothes one by one and just dropped them in the tub. It would probably ruin her blazer but at least the cum stains would be barely visible. Or so she hoped. The cabin cleaners would come in tomorrow to find the wet clothes in the tub. They'll think it weird but they'll simply bag it and send it to laundry.

Once she finished her shower, she felt at a loss on what to do next. Her disaster had been averted, Tanos wouldn't squeal to the Captain anymore. She should be able to rest now but she was too wired to go to bed. She felt used, abused, angry, humiliated, and if she was being perfectly honest with herself, a bit sexually frustrated as well. She had just finished sexually pleasing someone without getting sexual satisfaction herself. She squashed that line-of-thought with a vengeance. Better to focus on the anger, the humiliation.

Bottom line, she was too tense to call it a night. She decided to dress up in her workout clothes and hit the gym after all. She spent a good 2 hours working her ass off, focusing on her anger and humiliation to give her energy, trying to blot out the feelings of abuse, helplessness and sexual frustration she had.

By the time she finished she was so exhausted that she knew she could fall asleep despite the trying events of the evening. She took another shower, stomping on her wet clothes some more, dressed up in her nightgown and went to bed.

As she closed her eyes she gave a relieved sigh. The deed was done. She did what she needed to do for her career just like she always does. No one need know about what happened tonight and no way was she ever going to put herself in a situation like that again. She could now put it out of her mind and never think of it again.

The following day, Natasha would find out just how wrong she was.

-- to be continued in part 2 --

Taragon
Taragon
191 Followers
12