All Comments on 'Officer and a Slut Ch. 02'

by Taragon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant.

Another masterpiece, I love the way this story is progressing. Can't wait for the next chapter and the next steps in Natasha's degradation. Fucking her in her own office was a beautiful touch, so was paying her. I still think she should get shared around the crew and impregnated. I also think Tanos should cum on her, in her bra or her shoes or on her pantyhose covered legs beneath her skirt. The places he could make her wear it all day while she works. Give her absolutely no escape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

Wow I really love your story Natasha's humiliation is just too much fun to read about. The ending is really promising and I can't wait for the next chapter!

mightyminermightymineralmost 6 years ago
ExvellwntExcellent

Another great installment. Loving the way way he is breaking her down. Looking forward to the next chapter.

PoesproppiePoesproppiealmost 6 years ago
very well written

Thanks a nice story.

Please do not let her start enjoying this with Tanos. Let there always be resistance I like her controlled anger broken down by the inevitability of the circumstances. Forced orgasms are more appropriate than her truly enjoying it (Stockholm Syndrome) because they degrade and break her will but without her really enjoying them she feels internal betrayal. Also please keep it within the bounds of reality in so far as who uses her and how she dresses etc. The most intense humiliation is silent humiliation where discovery is the punishment. Perhaps introduce some more senior players like the ships doctor or the Hotel Director (in charge of accommodation) or the Deputy Captain/Senior Navigator.

Thanks again for a great story so far!

PP

HetaurusHetaurusalmost 6 years ago
Great tale

Well written, will follow you. Enjoying story & looking forward to Chapter Three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ten dollars whore!

Are you sure that the security cameras were desactivated? Ahahah...

Who kows how many people now konw Natasha as a "ten dollars whore"...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous