Officer and a Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her other hand joined her first between her legs, pushing a finger in her now wet pussy while the first hand kept fingering her clit.

Forget Tanos. He doesn't own me. This is my body, and if I say I want to cum then I damn well will!

Natasha started rubbing herself furiously. She wanted to be in control. Needed to be in control. She pushed two fingers in her sopping pussy and pumped hard. Her pussy was hers. She owned it, she'll do what she wanted with it. Before she knew it, she had exploded into an orgasm.

Fucking Tanos. You think you can use my pussy and make me feel pleasure? No! I will use my pussy. I will give myself pleasure. Not you, ME!

In the back of her mind, Natasha knew how outrageous her thought process was. She didn't care. It had been so long since she's had sex that she had almost forgotten how good an orgasm feels. What did she care about random thoughts when an orgasm was only a few more finger-pumps away?

She came twice more before she finally fell asleep in exhaustion.

___________________________________________________

The phone's ringing woke Natasha. Her room lay in darkness, she had no idea what time it was. She grabbed the phone receiver, more to just stop it from ringing than any real desire to speak to whoever it was on the line.

"Hello?" she asked blearily.

"Hey Nat! Tanos here."

She slammed the receiver back in it's cradle.

The phone started ringing again. She let it ring... and ring... and ring... and ring.

Natasha would have ripped the phone chord off... except that the phone was bolted to the wall and all the cables were hard-wired into body. No detachable chords here, it was the ship's way of making the phones "crew proof". Made sure the crew didn't disconnect their cabin phones, either accidentally or intentionally. In the case of an emergency, you wanted every phone available.

After 2 straight minutes of ringing, Natasha couldn't take it anymore.

"WHAT?!" she shouted into the receiver.

"Hey you!" Tanos replied jovially. "Don't want to take up your time. Just wanted to let you know I left you a package at your cabin door."

"I don't want anything from you! That package can stay out there till it rots!"

"Well, if you insist", Tanos voice lowered into a confidential whisper, as if they were two friends sharing a secret. "But the contents of that package are not exactly stuff that you'd like other people to see. It might be a bit embarrassing if anyone else were to pick it up..."

Natasha slammed down the phone. She got up from bed, barely noticing the clock beside her showing 08:10 PM, and put on a robe. She opened her door and found a small brown paper bag waiting for her.

There was a cabin cleaner cleaning at the far side of the hall. She was tempted to call the cleaner over and just hand him the paper bag to have delivered directly to the garbage room.

But she had to find out what was in the bag first. It might be a print out of her balance sheet or email. Could even be her blowjob pictures. Hell, could they be new pictures of her getting fucked from behind?? Natasha realized with horror that she wasn't looking at Tanos for most of the time he fucked her. Lots of instances he could have taken pictures.

So she went back inside, turned the lights on and dumped the contents of the bag on her bed. It wasn't what she was expecting.

There was a small bottle of lube, a string of anal beads and a letter. She read the letter.

Hey there Natasha,

Firstly, I'd like to thank you again for spending time with me earlier today. I had a blast! Literally. LOL. Hope you had as great a time as I did. I really feel like we have something. I felt a connection between us earlier today.

Anyway, don't want to make this letter too cheesy so I'll just get right to the point. You mentioned that you haven't done anal play before and I really felt bad for you. Anal is awesome! You don't know what you're missing.

So I went out in port after our little 'date' and bought you these beads. They're a beginner set so it shouldn't be too hard for you. Even got you some lube to make it easy.

Wear them for me tomorrow during your evening shift. Your entire evening shift. I'll drop in to check on you. Please don't disappoint me? I really think we have something going on here. I want to make it work.

Lovingly yours,

Tanos Metzis

P.S.- please make sure you wear a thong this time.

Natasha grabbed a pillow and screamed into it in frustration.

... To be continued in chapter 3 ...

12