Officer Michelle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgtklark
sgtklark
70 Followers

One night Cordova balked at stopping by her apartment for a quick tryst. She exploded at him, "You're seeing someone else, aren't you? You've already fucked someone today, and you're too tired to fuck me now!"

Taken aback, Cordova replied defensively, "Michelle—I worked all last night, spent the whole day in court today, and had to work tonight. I am just bushed. I am sorry, but I don't think I have the energy."

Michelle immediately regretted her accusation. "I know, I was only joking," she whimpered meekly. "I know—why don't we stop by my place and I will give your oral pleasure. That won't take any energy on your part."

"Um... just the act of jazzing takes energy, babe. And the hormone rush tends to leave a guy sleepy at the best of times."

"I know. I was only joking," she said disappointedly.

She checked his schedule the next night. She checked the subpoena book to make sure he had not been in court that day. She felt that he must be well rested. Michelle met him in the department parking lot where he delivered to her a cup of hot chocolate. As she sipped it she said, "This is so sweet and hot, but I think I would like something else that is hot and sweet in my mouth," and gave him a wry wink.

Cordova used his secret key to unlock one of the lieutenants'' offices. "I made a copy of his key when he had me take his plain car in for service a few years back," he explained.

In the darkened room Michelle feel to her knees and frantically tore open his fly, pulled out his cock and began stroking it to life. "I've been so fuckin' horny to do this!" she said gleefully. Cordova leaned his rump on the edge of the lieutenant's desk and arched his hips forward, towards Michelle's face. She could not wait until his penis was fully hard and began greedily sucking on the semi-limp member, delighting in the feeling of it hardening in her mouth.

She pulled her head off his organ and kept stroking it, letting it rub against her cheek, and looked up at his face. "Tell me you love me, Jesus. Tell me you only love me. Say it!"

"I only love you, Michelle," he groaned, his face contorted in his pleasure at her administrations.

She sunk her head on his pulsating dong and began to work her head back and forth on its length. He could feel her moans through his turgid cock. The slurpy wet sounds of her blow job echoed off the walls of the dark office. She worked his hairy balls out of his fly and began to tease them with her fingernails as she worked businesslike on his unit. He kept her eyes locked on his, reveling in the almost tortured look on his face. She tilted her head sideways to gain maximum access to him, sending his glans into the back of her throat and jamming her nose against the rough fabric of his trousers. She could feel the building climax in his cock and balls.

Quickly Cordova pushed her head off his cock and began to furiously jack off. His first ejaculation hit Michelle squarely on her cheek with a force that surprised her. Then he shot spew on her forehead, then over her nose, and a great gob landed over one eye.

Michelle had not expected this, but the feeling was electric. It felt gloriously wicked and made her pussy twitch violently, it's juices already wetting the crotch of her pantyhose. She felt so primal, as if Cordova was marking her as his, his territory, leaving visible evidence of his passion steaming on her upturned face. She smiled broadly, relishing the feeling of the hot spew on her face.

"That's it. Cum all over my face. Don't stop cumming on me. It's so nice!" she squealed softly.

When the last spurt had left the tip of his dick her rubbed the hard shaft on her face, smearing his goo all over his cheeks, nose and chin. Michelle beamed throughout the process, holding her face out proudly for him.

Michelle felt exquisitely feminine. It felt so cave-man to have him cum on her face like that. She could already feel the cum beginning to dry on her hot cheeks, feel it tightening on her skin. The musky odor of his semen filled her nostrils.

He gave her face a final playful slap with his softening cock and let it dangle from his fly. Michelle ran her tongue around the edges of her mouth, collecting as much of his spooge and she could and let it play on her tongue, showing Cordova the sticky white fluid before hungrily swallowing it in a great, exaggerated gulp. Cordova looked at her with spent satisfaction, admiring the way the moonlight steamed through the office window and glinted on the glossy look on her rapturous face.

"Oh God. You're really something, Michelle. You took that like a trooper!"

She smiled proudly. "I just hope you've never done that to a trooper!"

Michelle found a box of tissue in the lieutenant's desk and dabbed at her face, wiping away his semen as best she could. Then the pair darted from the office before anyone could see them. Michelle headed to the women's locker room and studied herself in the mirror. The tissue paper had failed her, and drops of semen were still tenaciously clinging to her face. She took a tee shirt from her locked and wet it, rubbing her face vigorously to remove any trace of his passion. Now ruddy cheeked, she noticed a huge glob of semen on the light-blue dispatcher uniform shirt she wore, just over the swell of one tit. She rubbed the stain, but left a watery wet mark over her breast. A pearly white drop of his spooge also adorned her hair, standing in stark contrast to her coal-black locks. It stubbornly resisted removal and spread dangerously as she cleaned it off. Reasonably clean she reapplied some make up and returned to dispatch. On her way she ran into Officer Reynolds who, in habitually leering at her swaying tits, noticed the wet spot.

"Somebody missed your mouth," he joked, pointing to the spot.

"You're so disgusting, Reynolds! I just spilled a bit of hot chocolate on my shirt. That's all," she said scornfully.

As Reynolds disappeared behind her Michelle smiled with self-satisfaction.

Three months had passed since Michelle had started dating Cordova. Well, dating might not be the correct expression. Three months had passed since Michelle had startedfuckingCordova. Outside of an occasional breakfast at a coffee shop they had not done anything public. They had not attended a movie or a concert, had not gone to the mall as a couple, had not gone to a restaurant for dinner. Still, Michelle had never felt so alive, so vivacious and satisfied. She felt that their relationship was progressing toward it's evitable end, a stroll down the aisle and the taking of vows, while their friends and family looked on lovingly. She had increasingly pictured her wedding in her dreams, both waking and sleeping. She thought of a honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta could be both economical and exciting. She had taken to inspecting wedding dresses on the internet. She had even selected a stationary for their announcement. Yet, she and Cordova had not discussed marriage, but what else could this be heading for, she mused. She had confided in a few of her closest friends, non-police department types, or her unscheduled but pending marriage to a wonderful, loving man.

There was a bridal shop at the mall and Michelle had taken to spending more and more time there, perusing the latest in wedding fashions and accessories. Her big heart was all aflutter with plans and her image of her in a shining white wedding dress and Cordova in a perfect tuxedo was intoxicating to the young woman. She scarcely dared to think of the wedding night while in the store for fear that she would swoon.

Michelle was inspecting the little plastic couples that adorn the tops of wedding cakes in the shop when something caught her eye through the display window. There, strolling down the mall, was her beloved Cordova with his arm around the shoulders of another woman. Michelle strained to try to recognize the woman. Perhaps it was a sister or cousin of her man's. When she recognized the woman Michelle's legs went rubbery. Cordova was walking in the mall quite intimately with Lynette Gold, a notorious slut from the department. Michelle felt the bile rise in her throat and her heart sink. The cherished images of her wedding shattered like glass in her mind.

Cordero and Gold paused to look into a display window of a shop across the mall from the bridal shop. Michelle had to steady herself when she saw him reach down and give the woman's ass a playful squeeze through her jeans. Then Gold laughed and kissed Cordero deeply.

"Are you alright, Miss?" Michelle heard someone ask. It was a sales girl, alarmed at the Latina's violent shaking and loss of color. Enraged, Michelle ignored her and stormed out of the shop, heading in the opposite direction that Cordova and Gold had been moving.

She could not drive. She sat sobbing violently in her car in the mall parking lot. She buried her face in her hands and felt like she would pass out. Her head was throbbing and sharp

stabs of pain shot through her brain. With tears streaming down her cheeks she managed to start her car and somehow managed to drive to her little apartment.

Michelle called in sick the next three nights. She could scarcely rise from her bed. Hunger had left her and she only drank enough water to swallow frequent aspirins. Her phone had rung repeatedly but she would not answer. She had turned off her message machine. She kept playing over and over the image of her man with that slut in the mall, him fondling the blonde's ass as he had fondled her own ass so many times. She imagined him pounding Gold in a bed someplace, lustily filling her body with his cock, a cock that Michelle had believed belonged solely to her. Cordero, manly grunting, shoving himself fully into the slim blond, throatily telling her that he loved her.Her!

Michelle did not have the energy to go out and buy some hard liquor so she could drink away the offending images. She had no alcohol in her little place.

On the third day she was awoken in midafternoon by a loud and persistent knocking on her apartment door. She wearily rose and slipped on a bathrobe and answered the door. It was Cordero, looking angry and concerned. He pushed past her and entered the apartment. He was in his jeans, and obviously not on duty.

"What's going on, babe? Why don't you answer you phone? What's wrong with you? Do you need me to take you to the doctor?" he sputtered.

Michelle knew she looked a fright—her eyes darkened by hours of crying, her hair uncombed, her make-up from three days ago smeared and spotty.

"I really can't talk right now, Jesus," she said wearily, hanging her head and sitting on the couch. Cordova sat next to her and combed her hair from her face with his fingers.

"C'mon, babe. Tell me. Tell me what's wrong," he sincerely pleaded. The dripping sentimentality in her voice made Michelle give a throaty chuckle. Her eyes flashed angrily at the started sergeant.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?! I'll tell you what's wrong. I was in the mall the other day..." she paused to gauge his reaction. A look of fear and sadness passed over his face.

"That's right, you bastard! I saw you and Lynette Gold in the mall! You fuckin' had your hand all over her ass! Oh, what a fool I've been!"

"I can explain, babe," Cordova began weakly.

"Oh, can you? This I would love to hear! What possible story can you come up with?" she glared.

Cordova tried to gently caress her face but she roughly shoved his hands away. "Don't touch me!" she snarled.

Cordova hung his head and massaged his face with his palms. "It's like this... I was afraid you'd leave me, so I spent the afternoon with Lynette."

Michelle roared with angry laughter. "That's it? That's your great explanation? You're not so hot on the fly, are you, you pig?"

"Babe, let me put you to bed..."

"You'll never see my bedroom again, Jesus! I want you out of my apartment now! Get out or I'll call the police! How would that work for your career, bastard?"

Cordova stood up. "I can't talk to you when you're like this. When you are ready to have an adult conversation you can call me."

"When hell freezes over, Jesus. That's when I'll call you, but only to discuss the weather."

Cordova slowly left the apartment. He paused a moment in the doorway, as if he was going to say something, then dejectedly shook his head and left.

Michelle felt that the meeting had gone well. She was proud of herself for not breaking down and showing any weakness. She had forcefully spoken her mind and there could be no doubt about her feelings.

She thought the best revenge would be for her to clean herself up and return to work as if nothing had happened. If their breakup had meant little or nothing to her. She would force herself to be cheerful and even civil to Cordova. She would treat him as an acquaintance, a coworker, nothing more. She would show the world that her heart had quickly healed and that she was moving on with her life without bitterness or reproach. Michelle would guard herself against future dangerous entanglements and would not become intimate with anyone from the police department ever again.

Michelle showed up for work the next evening. She laughed and joked with the girls in the locker room, but said nothing of Cordova. When she encountered Lynette Gold in the hallway, however, she could not help but scowl at the police woman, who thankfully said nothing in return.

In the guarded comments of her coworkers Michelle assumed they had heard about the break up, but were either too kind or too frightened to mention it. She dutifully did her job, trying to cleans her mind of all distractions and focusing on the police radio.

Late into her shift Cordova meekly entered the dispatch room. As the watch commander it was one of his responsibilities to check the communications center occasionally. Michelle first became aware of his presence when he said, "How's it going, ladies?"

The other women in the room gave cautious replies but all eyes were on Michelle, who remained silent and went on typing her radio log.

"Well, looks like everything is in order," he said, and Michelle heard the door softly close.

An odd thing happened after her break up with Cordova. Actually, a series of odd things. Guys on the department were showing an increased and new interest in Michelle. Male employees she had never even spoken to were now actively flirting with the young dispatcher. Some spoke to her with a rough familiarity that she found offensive. Others were more gentlemanly, almost gallant, in their approaches. She surmised that since Cordova had broken the ice with her the wolves were gathering to feast of the carrion of their failed relationship. No one would miss a slice from a cut loaf, apparently. Michelle politely but firmly dissuaded her would be suitors but was amused at the sudden interest in her and the variety of approaches the different men took. Even married men were hitting on her, an idea she found both repulsive and strangely seductive.

One such married police officer was Raul Garza. Garza was everything Cordova was not: tall, ruggedly handsome, with an athletic build and a dazzling smile.

One night she straddled a chair next to her table in the break room. He leaned on the back of his chair for a long while, gazing into the blushing woman's eyes.

"How do you like working here, Vasquez?" he asked in a husky voice.

"Oh, I like it all right. It has its ups and downs. But I am fitting in, I think," she giggled.

"I've been watching you. I think you're the best dispatcher we have. You seem to really care about the officers and the public."

"Why, thank you, Officer Garza."

"Please, call me Raul. Only crooks call me 'Officer Garza'."

"Alright,Raul." She smiled.

"Have you thought of applying for the position of sworn officer, Michelle?"

Michelle laughed deeply at the question. "You are joking, right?"

"No, not at all. We need more female police officers on the department. Part of my job here is as recruiting officer, and I think you would make a bang up police officer!"

"But... I'm tiny!"

"We have a saying, 'It's not the size of the dog in a fight, but the size of the fight in a dog'. I think you have a lot of fight in you, a lot of spirit. We have some police women who are about your size already, and they do fine on the street. With all the training and equipment size isn't important—at least in police work," he grinned.

Michelle blushed even deeper.

"Listen: I have to get back to work. Why don't you stop by my desk tomorrow—say, noon—and we can go over the details. Being a cop pays a hell of a lot more than being a dispatcher, and it's a lot more fun, I can tell you."

"Okay, I will do that. Thank you Off... Raul."

The thought had never occurred to Michelle that she could be a sworn officer. The power and prestige of the job definitely had its own appeal to the young woman. She thought of herself in the dark blue uniform, handling calls, rescuing children, the recipient of the public's trust and affection.

The next day at twelve sharp Michelle was standing before Garza's desk. She wore a loose fitting sun dress that draped on her curves and displayed her large breasts to maximum extent.

"Aren't you a picture of perfection!" Garza said, his eyes slowly undressing Michelle.

"You flatter me, Raul!" she said, laughing into her hand.

"It's my lunch hour. What say I take you out to lunch and bring along some of the paperwork for you to consider?"

"That sounds great," she said, perhaps a little too excitedly.

They took a plain car to a small diner. "They make the best burgers in town here, if you like burgers."

"Oh, I am a big fan of burgers."

"Fantastic."

As they ate Garza related the advantages of a career in law enforcement. He talked about the pay, the job benefits and the retirement plan. He told her about the addictive qualities of the job, the excitement, the camaraderie, the sense of accomplishment that came with the job.

"I would have to first survive the academy," Michelle said, sipping her soda.

"Oh, that a piece of cake. It has a bad reputation, but it's not hard at all. Some jerks yelling at you for a few months. You could do that standing on your head."

"Ha. Then everyone would see my panties!" she shrieked with laughter.

Garza's eyes bore into her soul. "NowthatI would love to see!"

Michelle smiled at him, jacking her straw up and down in her soda glass.

"You live near here, don't you, Michelle?"

"You already know I do, I think."

"Would you like to continue this... conversation there? You might feel more, er, comfortable."

"Sorry for the mess. My cleaning lady must have taken the day off," Michelle giggled as she led him into her apartment. But Garza wasn't looking around her apartment. His dark eyes were fixated on Michelle's.

"Um...heh...can I get you something, Raul?"

Gently, yet forcefully, Garza took her in his arms. Her chin rested on his mid chest and she gazed into his eyes.

"My God, how beautiful you are," he whispered.

"Stop it or you'll give me a swell head!"

"Then it wouldn't be the only thing swelling here," he growled.

"Oh my! You are a devil, Officer Garza!"

Their lips met and they kissed passionately. She felt the tip of his tongue touching her own tongue. He let his arms fall from the small of her back to her rump and he squeezed and kneaded her ass cheeks. Michelle ground her hips against him, and felt a hot bulge on her belly.

"Oh my!" she gasped, pulling away from his lips, "I think someone down here wants to make my acquaintance!"

Returning to their kiss Michelle undid his belt and zipper and reached into his underwear. His hardening cock was coiled in his jockey shorts, aching to spring free. She obliged it, lowering the waist of his shorts until she could feel it throbbing against the fabric of her dress.

sgtklark
sgtklark
70 Followers