Officer Michelle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgtklark
sgtklark
70 Followers

"You've got a big one," she crooned. He did feel somewhat larger than Cordova's. She pulled back slightly to gaze upon his up thrust organ. Unlike Cordova, Garza was uncircumcised, and the glossy wet head of his cock was starting to blossomed beyond his foreskin. His public hair was trimmed short and shaved at the base of his cock. It looked delicious to the hot Latina.

His hands had lifted the hem of her dress and were inside her panties, rubbing and spreading her ass.

"I want you so badly," he hissed.

"Then take me, silly," Michelle laughed.

Garza scooped the tiny woman up into his arms and with his erection leading the way took her to her bedroom. He gently laid her on her bed and began stripping off his shirt. His chest was chiseled and muscular, with a flat, rippled belly. Michelle lay still on the bed drinking in the vision of him stripping off his trousers, socks and shoes. At last he stood beside her in all his naked glory. Michelle rolled onto her back and held her arms above her head, smiling demurely at her new stud. Garza got on his knees at the foot of the bed and speak Michelle's legs. He pulled down her panties and began to feverishly lick her cunt lips.

"I love that you have a full bush," he said.

"Um, thanks, Raul. I like the way you trimmed your pubes too."

She clamped her eyes shut and concentrated on the feeling between her legs. Garza was obviously very skilled at this. She could feel her orgasm rising in her belly and began to buck and trash about on the bed.

"Lick my pussy, Raul. You do it so good!" she screamed.

Garza allowed Michelle a moment for her orgasm to subside, gently kissing the insides of her thighs.

"I want your cock in my mouth," she said lazily. Garza laid beside her on the bed and put his hands behind his head, his organ pointing at the ceiling. With a devilish grin on her face Michelle positioned herself at his side and lowered her head towards his groin. She began to nosily suck his bobbing erection, taking it easily into her mouth. Garza had to move her long flowing hair to the far side of her head so he could see her lips locked around his hard on. He wanted to watch every second of her blow job. Michelle turned her head from side to side, jerking the base of his cock into her mouth with two fingers.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth, if that's okay," he moaned. Michelle merely winked her approval and kept on sucking.

When the first jet of his spunk hit the back of her throat Michelle quickly removed the cock from her jaws and vigorously worked the shaft up and down, keeping it pointed at her face. The second ejaculation hit her squarely on the bridge of her nose. More landed on her thick eyebrows and her cheeks.

When his ejaculations subsided she hungrily sucked on his cock and kept her fist working the organ up and down into her mouth. As the spent penis began to soften in her mouth she licked the wads of goo from his pubes and balls.

She crawled up the bed to lie beside Garza and brought her lips toward him. He quickly turned his head and said, "I just can't do it. I can't kiss you with my cum dripping all over your face." Michelle only laughed and flopped on her back.

Garza raised himself on one elbow and looked down at her spooge splattered face. "You're really something, Michelle! That was exceptional!"

"I try," she chuckled.

"I mean, you're something special. You have a fantastic talent."

She smiled smugly at Garza but said nothing.

The two lovers lay fighting for breath for a long time. Finally Michelle asked him, "Do you love your wife?"

His breathing stopped and he was quiet for a long time.

"I do love my wife. She's the mother of my two children. I really do love her."

Michelle smiled. "I'm glad. You should love your wife, after all. "

"It doesn't bother you that I'm doing this with you?"

"No. I'm not your wife, and she never needs to know."

"Can we do this again, sometime?" he asked hopefully.

"You'd better!" she said with mock anger.

"Thank God. You are the perfect little slut."

"A what?" she asked with genuine surprise.

"A slut. But I mean that in the nicest, most complimentary way, Michelle."

She considered the phrase for a while. She decided she liked the title. She was a slut, after all. She had just sucked off a married man in her bed, willingly and joyfully, and had every intention of doing it again and often. She played with the word, "Slut.Slut...I am a slut. Yes, I'm a slut! Michelle Vasquez is a little slut."

She brought her face close to his, "But you'd better never call me that in public, or to anyone else! That will be our little secret!"

Michelle submitted her application for the position of police officer for the City of San Verdugo. There was a long process involved, and it might be the better part of a year before she knew definitively if she had the job. She continued to see Garza, always at her apartment and always on the sly. She did not want his wife to find out about their affair. She did not know the woman, but did not want to cause her any harm, or to harm their two young children. She had no illusions about stealing Garza away from his wife. She loved the man, in a way, but would never want him for her own. Any man who would cheat on one wife would cheat on another, she reasoned, and she wanted a man she could be sure would never cheat on her. She never wanted to go through the jumble of emotions she had felt when she learned that her first love, Cordova, had been cheating on her. She would be very careful about her mate selection.

It was about that time that Michelle met her future husband, Jose Velasquez.

Jose was a lateral transfer from a different police department, so he was new to San Verdugo. He was no woman's idea of a hunk. About five-foot-seven and over two-hundred pounds, he was vastly overweight. But he had a simple, honest face, broad, round and chubby-cheeked. He was good natured, and even tempered, and impossible to be made angry. When an arrestee would cuss him out, he was simply smile and say, "You don't mean all that," or "You'll be sorry you said those things tomorrow." He was perpetually cheerful and seemingly void of any vice. He did not drink or smoke and never used any sort of profanity. He quickly became popular with the officers and was liked by virtually everyone.

Michelle had no initial interest in Jose. He looked like a heart attack waiting to happen. But as fate would have it they shared a few coffees in the department break room and he could make her laugh no matter how bad she happened to be feelings at any given time. She began to develop an almost-maternal tenderness toward Jose, and it soon blossomed into a deep friendship.

When Garza took his family on a two week vacation Michelle felt increasingly horny. She was frustrated at work and bitchy to her friends and co-workers. She felt she needed a cock inside her to calm her down, and Jose was available. She invited him to dinner at her apartment.

Jose arrived with a bunch of flowers for Michelle and her heart melted at the sight. No one had ever given her flowers before. Michelle had prepared a sensible meal, low in fat and sodium, for Jose. Jose was obviously not impressed with the fare, but said nothing of it.

After dinner they sat on the couch to watch some TV. Michelle curled up beside Jose and laid her head on his shoulders. She began by giving him little kisses on his bull neck. Jose seemed to like the attention, but did not reciprocate. In desperation, Michelle let her hand rest on his fat thigh, slowly kneading his leg through his jeans.

She whispered to him, "I want you..."

"Really? You wantme?" he asked incredulously.

She stood up and took him by the hand and led him into her dark bedroom. She began kissing him full on the mouth and she could tell he was trying to return her passion, somewhat ineffectually. She cupped his groin through his jeans and could tell he was aroused. "Let's get undressed, Jose," she implored.

She helped him off with his tank top and his jeans and shoes. He stood there clad only in his jockey shorts, his erection tenting the material. Michelle stood back and pulled her own tee shirt off, undid her firm bra and let it fall. Her huge tits rose and fell on her chest with her heavy breathing. Then she unbuckled her jeans and kicked them aside. She was no wearing panties. She stood gloriously naked in the dim light spilling in from the partially opened door.

"Let's get those shorts off," she giggle playfully.

Michelle was disappointed in Jose's size down there. He was smaller than either Cordova or Garza, no longer than five inches, and curiously thin, considering his overall bulk. She hid her disappointment and fell to her knees and took his small cock into her mouth. She actively bobbed her head on his cock, making slurping noises as she sucked him. Jose could not believe his good fortune. Here he was, with this beautiful and willing woman. He had always dreamed it would be like this his first time.

"Uh...uh..." he groaned, his large belly shaking like so much jello. Then he squirted a jet of cum into her mouth. Michelle demurely swallowed all he had to give and she marveled at how soon he had cum.

"Sorry, Michelle, sorry," Jose croaked, his face purple with embarrassment.

She smiled sweetly at him. "That's okay. I liked it!"

She led him to her bed and she laid down, spreading her legs. She reached around the sides of her hips and spread her brown labia. "Eat my pussy, Jose," she requested.

He positioned himself between her jutting legs and began to lap and gently chewed her pussy lips. He quickly found her hard clitoris and drew lazy circles around it with the tip of his tongue. He attacked her pussy as he would a porter house steak. Michelle could feel the effects of his excellent administrations and she pulled her knees up to her chest to fully splay her twat. He lapped greedily, persistently on her slobbering cunt. Her juices coated his cheeks and chin and dripped from his mouth.

"Oh God, Jose! You're really good at this, aren't you?" she cooed.

Jose was unyielding in his attention to her cunt. Her body shook violently with a massive orgasm, but Jose merely paused until the apex of her climax passed, then went on liking her labia and jabbing his tongue into her hot hole. Soon, she had another orgasm, then another. Jose was a cunt lapping machine, working his tongue with the expertise borne of a lifetime of gluttony.

"Stop!" she commanded. "Stop! I need to rest!"

Jose laid beside her, gazing over her perfect body lovingly. "Am I good at doing that?" he asked.

"Oh God yes! You're great!"

They rested awhile and she began toying with the hair on his chest like a kitten. "I'm your first, aren't I?" she giggled in a low voice.

"Yes," he replied sheepishly. "No woman has ever shown any interest in me before, like you did."

"You're my first too," she said, averting her eyes.

"Really? Oh wow. You seem so experienced. Not overly experienced, I mean, but knowledgeable."

"Thank you, Jose. Some things just come natural to us girls."

"This may sound silly, but do you think it's possible to fall in love in one night, Michelle?"

"I know it's possible, because I just did," she replied with a winsome smile.

The series of orgasms Jose had given her seemed to recharge the young woman. She was back to her old self. People noticed at work.

"What got into you, Michelle?" asked her fellow dispatcher Jane.

"I had the most wonderful experience with a guy last night."

"Did he go down on you?" Jane interested was piqued.

"Oh my, yes! He was very talented doing that!"

"Who was it, if I may ask? Anyone I would know?"

"Jose Velasquez, that new officer."

Jane was visibly stunned. Jose was no woman's idea of a catch, she felt. But she was not about to say anything negative about him to Michelle.

"Yes, yes...he's quite sweet," Jane said dryly.

"I'm going to see him again tonight!" Michelle beamed.

Jane tried to picture the huge man on top of Michelle. The image in her mind was not pretty and she shook her head to remove the picture.

Michelle was determined to make sure that it was physically possible for her and Jose to have intercourse. The mechanics of such a coupling were a mystery to her. That night she did not give him a preliminary blow job, heeding his quick orgasm of the previous night. She let him give her several orgasms with his mouth and then gently pushed his large head from her satisfied pussy. She spread her legs maximally, like a gymnast, and held her arms out to him.

"Come here, big boy," she said.

Jose crawled on top of her and fumbled with his penis, trying to find her vaginal opening. His huge belly was crushing the poor girl, and she found it difficult to breathe. She could feel his cock jabbing at her butt, her legs, even her belly. "Jose...Jose...I can't breathe!" she gasped.

He rolled off of her, shaking the bed violently.

"Let's try this," Michelle said, and she straddled him. She deftly fed his cock into her soaked cunt hole and began to bound up and down on his groin. His smaller size and her yawning pussy made a loose fit, but she ground her hips on him and slid back and forth on his cock, maximizing the friction. He extended clit slid over his fat public mound sending thrills throughout her body.

Jose grunted and she could feel his jizz leaking from her spasming hole. She leaned back and massaged her massive breasts.

"That was nice," she said.

So it was possible, if not difficult, to fuck Jose. Michelle made up her mind—she was going to marry Jose Velasquez.

She based her decision of several factors. One, she felt a real warmth and tenderness for the big guy. She wasn't sure it was actual love, but it was good enough. She knew that Jose would never be the object of seduction from another woman. Jose was so good natured and loving she was sure he would be an excellent father to their children. And he was so naively trusting that she felt she could still get big dicked any time she wanted and he would never suspect her of infidelity.

The news of their engagement shook the department to its core. Men who had tried to get Michelle to go out with them unsuccessfully were at a loss to explain it. It caused some to engage in serious soul searching. The female members of the department thought that Michelle must be clearly, clinically mad.

As she and Garza lay sprawled on her bed one night, basking in their post-orgasmic glow, he asked her why she was going to marry Jose.

"He's a big hearted guy. He's really sweet. He loves me without condition. I know he's be a great daddy."

"Yeah, but why?"

"I love him, silly. What more reason does a girl need to marry someone?"

"I can think of about a hundred reasons, off hand."

"You're just jealous!"

"Me? Jealous of Jose? You can't be serious!"

"He's going to be with me every night for the rest of my life."

"You have a point there. That is a pleasing thought. Living between your legs would be any man's dream. Does this mean that you and I...y'know..."

"Oh, we can still see each other. Maybe not as often, but I couldn't go very long without your big dick. We'll just have to be very careful. I don't ever want to hurt Jose."

"Nor do I, and I hardly know the man. Well," he planted a sloppy kiss on her plump nipple, "congratulations on your upcoming nuptial!"

Jesus Cordova was not happy with the blessed event. He steamed at what he considered a rebuke of his prowess. Even if he had been cheating on her he was still a better catch than the fat Velasquez. But Cordova had his own problems at the time. He had knocked up a waitress at a local Mexican restaurant, and she was making noise about them getting married. He had offered to pay for an abortion, but she was using her pregnancy to leverage a marriage with him. He was feeling trapped but could see no way out.

The letter came about four months after Michelle had applied to be a police officer for San Verdugo. "We are pleased to announce our acceptance of your application for the position of Peace Officer for the City of San Verdugo. The selection process is involved and long, but we extend our best wishes for your success."

Michelle was scheduled to attend the screening process. It was designed to weed out the unacceptable applicants as quickly and cheaply as possible. The first hurdle was the physical agility test, scheduled for the following Saturday. There would be a mile run, a 'dead-man' drag (the really used a dummy, dead men being at a premium) a grip test, a hand-eye coordination test. Applicants had to scale a six-foot wall, along with other sundry tests.

Michelle diligently prepared for the test. Jose was more than eager to assist her in any way he could. He timed her runs, gave her moral support, rubbed down her sore limbs. She was sure she could pass all the tests, except maybe the six foot wall. She experimented with various techniques to get over a test wall. She was light, but her upper body strength was limited. She could not pull herself over the wall. She eventually achieved some success by hitting the wall at an angle after a good running start. She could get over it half the time.

The grip test was another hurdle. It was a small bracelet-sized device with a half dial on it that showed one's grip strength when squeezed. Try as she might Michelle could not resister the minmum score for passing. But with subterfuge, she felt she could pass. She would take the device, hold it up, then swing it down rapidly until it was between her fuck-strengthened thighs and give her legs a quick squeeze, then bring the device up again. If no one saw the trick she could pass this test.

The mile run was very generously graded, and even her short legs could make the run in the required time.

Michelle appeared at the high school on the appointed Saturday for the physical agility test. There were over two-hundred applicants for the five open positions available. She wore too tight running shorts that habitually crept up the crack of her shapely ass, a crew-neck tee shirt with a tight sports bra to contain her bouncing breasts. Jose was with her to lend what support he could. Police officers manned the various tests, and the applicants could take them in any order they saw fit.

Michelle struggled over the wall with some difficulty, but made it, dropping on her butt on the other side.

The one-hundred pound dead-man drag was difficult, as Michelle only weighed one hundred pounds. By tilting her body back at an extreme angle and digging in her heels she managed to drag the dummy the necessary twenty yards.

When she got to the grip test her heart leapt to her throat. Sergeant Jesus Cordova was the grader at that event. She gulped and tried to smile sweetly.

"Hi, Jesus."

Cordova only glared at her and admonished her on the test, explaining it in detail.

Michelle decided to abandon her earlier practiced trick, feeling sure Cordova would be scrutinizing her too closely to get away with it.

sgtklark
sgtklark
70 Followers