All Comments on 'Offspring Ch. 040'

by Talemaster

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent plot

Love the plot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
welcome back

I had almost given of hope of the novel continuing. This a great and addicting piece of literature. Hopefully you will continue to the end with shorter time between posts. PLEASE keep them coming. Thx again...

mjr862000mjr862000almost 11 years ago
Talemaster is BACK!!!!

Welcome back man I love your stories! I thought you were gone like the other great authors of this section. I am glad I was wrong. Thanks!

EdwarusEdwarusalmost 11 years ago
Haha

Woot another chapter keep em rollin

RaptorPilotRaptorPilotalmost 9 years ago
Plot point

In this chapter it is stated that living under the Federation would be worse than living under the Torgons. As far as we know, the Federation has not committed genocide against an entire sentient species. The Torgons HAVE done so. Yet, everyone is ready to forgive and forget what the Torgons have done, while they go on and on about how evil the Federation is.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@RaptorPilot: I think the way Talemaster looks at it, the previous generations of

the Torgons are the ones responsible for the genocide, and condemning the current Torgons for their ancestors' behavior would be tantamount to the same behavior. It's the 'be better than your enemies' philosophy.

As far as the Federation, while they haven't committed genocide, (that we are aware of), the complete control, invasive type of government it has become is not a good thing. He has repeatedly made the point, left to their own devices, the Federation will never see the Oktonians as anything other than low intelligence service workers. Eternal servitude as such is worse than death to some people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous