All Comments on 'Offworlder'

by Sosela

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Lancelot55Lancelot55almost 8 years ago
Paraphrasing Dickens!

MORE PLEASE !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Little miss muffet

Got Stuffed! More, need to know how this ends!

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
Another tentacle tale!

Writing is good, though the premise and setup is grim. The hope is the sociopaths doing the experimenting get their comeuppance.

A creature that can modify its own genetic code opens up enormous possibilities. And, beside telepathy, there is the implication the creature may be made up of more than one mind. Anything that can survive the sulfuric acid rains of Venus has to be tough. What do they eat? Something that's also tough, no doubt.

The problem is that after a good, solid build up, the story itself ends with the graphic sex -- but the unresolved ending makes the story feel abrupt and incomplete.

On this planet, insect and spider sex can be brutal. The multiple tentacles - one wonders if that's how they mate on Venus or if that's an adaptation for probing-examining Clara.

Still, a 35' spider with multiple tentacles? Oy.

If I ignore my own personal shudder (ick) factor, I'd give it a five. However, I will wait to see if there is a part 2 (minimum) before voting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please

Please continue this. Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hmmmm

you should continue writing- how exciting to experience something like this and to add to the excitement - have someone watching you - love it

sporgasboredsporgasboredalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but the scientists talking like some sort of shitty porn dialog took me out of it. Does anyone really say "cockslut"?

More story, less dialog like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. What i wouldnt give to be her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was good up until the sex. Dumb cheesy porn dialogue and cliche tentacle porn ruined it.

Cornhusker69Cornhusker6912 months ago

I get that other people might not like the dialogue but tbh I found it pretty hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous