Offworlder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sosela
Sosela
107 Followers

Slowly, almost majestically, Uldra lowered itself over Clara. One sharp, massive leg reached out and seemed to just tap the steel cuffs holding her to the table. With a screech of rending metal, they fell away. Clara suddenly became very aware of just how much more fragile her soft human body was than a sheet of tempered steel. Uldra, however, seemed aware of that too. The alien reached toward her with the smaller graspers on its underside, gathering Clara close to its body. To her surprise, Uldra wasn't cold, but in fact pleasantly warm. There was a strange shifting, and some sort of plate seemed to slide away. Clara found herself facing the floor, her back to something soft and almost velvety. It appeared that for mating, Uldra could retract its armored shell to expose...something. Clara figured that made sense. Humans changed physically for mating, too.

With surgeon-like precision, the graspers sliced away and discarded the cotton bodysuit. Clara felt terribly exposed, but her state of arousal was such that she didn't much care. The air on her bare skin felt wonderful, and so did Uldra's soft and plush underbelly.

Then things started to get really interesting.

From somewhere behind her, long black tentacles snaked around her body. They seemed to take over for the hard and unyielding graspers in supporting her, coiling around her arms, legs, and waist. They were thick and vaguely slimy, though the texture felt pleasant against her skin. As she watched, a multitude of thinner tendrils began to stroke her flesh, sliding along her body. As Uldra was no doubt still tuned in to her mind, Clara found she only had to think 'oh, that's nice', for the tentacles to arrange themselves exactly to her liking. Having a psychic lover, even a monstrous, alien one, clearly had its upsides.

The thinner tendrils, capped with some kind of suckers, affixed themselves to Clara's nipples. She moaned, her nerves on fire, and felt the tentacles pulling and twisting the sensitive nubs. The thicker ones tightened around her breasts, squeezing them forward and making her already stiff nipples painfully hard. The swollen red tips were momentarily released, eliciting a gasp of disappointment from Clara, before being attacked again even more fiercely. Pulled, twisted, and pinched, Uldra kept up a varying and mismatched rhythm that somehow gave Clara exactly what she wanted while also leaving her achingly unsatisfied. One nipple would experience rough, erotic abuse, pulled taut until Clara cried out with a delighted mixture of pain and pleasure, while the other would only be lightly flicked and teased. Then, switch. Clara's pussy was already maddeningly wet, slick pussy juices running down her slit to bead on her engorged, pink clit and drip slowly to the floor far below. Distantly, she could head the intercom keeping up a running commentary. The observers sounded breathless with more than just academic excitement.

"By god, look at how it's teasing her. It's clearly reading her body somehow, how else would it know to stimulate her nipples so roughly? It's squeezing her tits to force blood into them and make them more sensitive. Ung-...Her pussy is fucking soaking wet, look. Zoom in on camera 7. Look at that. I've never seen a cunt more desperate to get fucked."

The idea that her twitching pussy was being closely inspected while Clara hung there helpless, legs spread, only served to excite her more. Tendrils were snaking their way down between her legs now, and she let out a needful moan.

"A—ah, yes...ahh, tease my pussy...God, I want it so bad, I'm so wet! Fuck!"

Clara desperately wanted to be filled and fucked, yet the torturous buildup was exciting her in ways she had never imagined. Delicately probing tentacles found her clit, and a sucker latched on to the sensitive nub, swollen with arousal. Clara threw her head back in ecstasy, crying out. This tendril pulsed and suckled rhythmically, before slowly beginning to pull and squeeze her clit. The bundle of nerves was agonizingly sensitive, and Clara shuddered and spasmed in Uldra's grasp. Between the concoction given to her by the scientists, and whatever pheromones and chemicals Uldra was secreting, she was being driven to distraction. Clara had never felt so mindlessly horny, so desperate for all kinds of depraved things that normally would never have crossed her mind. Well, the thoughts were there now, and Uldra was perfectly equipped to read and fulfill them.

"N-no it's...it's too sensitive...ahh, it feels so...so good it hurts, nngh...aahnnnnn- not my clit, nno..."

Despite her words, the teasing and torture of the overly-sensitive organ was unbelievably arousing. Hanging there helpless, the pleasure reaching an intensity that hurt, Clara found her cunt aching to be filled like never before. She continued to protest weakly, her "god no"s and "please not there"s punctuated by groans of ecstasy. The more Uldra played with her tits and pussy, the more Clara struggled, but also the more she enjoyed the inability to get away from the torturous attentions of the tireless tentacles. She could freely use all her strength without a hint of being able to free herself. That in itself was even relaxing, in a way, as Clara could completely lose herself without the worries about hurting Uldra the way she would with a human lover.

The tendril was joined by a second, and the first sucker pulled her clit out painfully far while the second curled around it, stroking and squeezing. Clara bucked and moaned, but Uldra's grasp was resolute. No matter how her aching, abused clit and tits were squeezed, sucked, and twisted, Clara could not escape the tentacles ministrations.

"Auhh, my clit...you're punishing it so much...unnhh, ahhh, oh fuck...ahh- it hurtsss...it's so sensitive, god, it hurts so good...nnno...don't suck it any more...my swollen little clit can't take it..."

"Are we getting everything? Listen to her, she's moaning like crazy. Listen to her talk about her clit getting teased, she loves it. Her cunt is the wettest I've ever seen!"

Clara moaned loudly, the act of talking about her own body being played with and knowing it was being watched terribly arousing. She could feel her clit and nipples ache with each beat of her heart, blood flooding into them. Her nipples were puffy and red from their harsh treatment, and her swollen clit protruded from her pussy lips, inviting further torment. When the tentacles stopped, Clara was forced to beg for the very thing she had just pleaded to end.

"Uhhnn, my clit...need to be played with...please, it's aching! Ung, god, please suck and tease my clit...it's so swollen and sensitive...unng, my pussy needs to be punished and filled...please...I want you to torture my clit...play with it...unnahh..."

The tentacle returned, pinching her clit hard, flicking and suckling on it.

"Oh god, yes! Unng, ahh, ah, it hurts, oh it's so sensitive, unhh it feels so good! Punish my aching little clit!"

"Listen to her beg for it, this wet little slut is enjoying every second of getting tormented by this monster. Fuck, it's so hot. I'm gonna save these tapes for later...watch her get violated from every angle..."

Then Clara felt something stroking the entrance to her hot, wet pussy. A tentacle, thicker than the others, slowly pushed its way inside her tight entrance. Her cunt twitched and clamped down on the thick tentacle, loving the sensation. Clara cried out at once, the orgasm wracking her body making her see white. Thick, sticky pussy juice dripped past the appendage penetrating her. She went momentarily limp, but even throughout this the tendrils on her nipples and clit did not stop for a moment.

"She just came, the sensors are going wild. She came from that thing just entering her cunt, not even fucking her. I can't believe this wet little slut, she must have been a hair away from cumming before that tentacle slid inside her pussy. Look, it's barely even started..."

It was true. The tentacle throbbed, growing slightly thicker and thinner in turn, rhythmically pulsating as it worked its way deeper inside her. Clara groaned, her pussy feeling delightfully full.

"Ahh, yes, nice and deep...nnnhhh, yes, please...fill up my pussy, ohh, it's so good...more..."

To her happy surprise, the first tentacle was joined by a second. Deeper and deeper they writhed, until Clara could feel them nudging her cervix. One would slide in while the other slide out, the unusual pattern making her beg for more. No human cock could possibly match this pleasure. A third tentacle stroked the outside of her pussy before slowly beginning to force its way inside. Clara cried out, her tight little entrance feeling stretched to its limits. Still, the tentacle went in further and further. Clara loved the sensation, and when she felt a particularly rough twist on her nipples, the combined sensation of her painfully full, sopping went cunt and her abused tits made her scream in orgasm once more.

"She came again, that fucking cockslut. Holy shit, look at how it's stretching her pussy. And she's taking all of it, and loving it. This has to be more than just our chemicals...I've never seen a cunt get stuffed like that. And look, oh fuck..."

A fourth tentacle was pressing insistently at her entrance, while a fifth...had snaked between her legs and was probing her ass.

"N-no! Unng, not...no...I can't...I'm so full, my pussy...it's being, aahhn, stretched so much...nnghuaah, no! Noo...so full...not in there, not my ass...uah, my little cunt...you're filling my tight little fuckhole, I can't take anymore!"

The fourth tentacle squirmed inside her, and Clara could feel it throbbing and pulsing. Her pussy twitched and clenched around it, achingly full. Sticky pussy juices slicked her thighs, her arousal reaching a new high. The fifth, slimy tendril pushed, and then slowly slid inside her virgin ass. Clara cried out in protest, but her writhing was to no avail. Deeper and deeper the intruding appendage forced its way in, pulsating and thickening as it went. Unbelievably, a second tentacle slowly began to join the first, twining around it. Clara had never had her ass fucked in any way, let alone violated like this. The flexible tentacles could force their way deeper into her than any stiff cock or toy ever could.

"Not...so full...unggh, my pussy and ass getting fucked...nnhh, I'm being stretched so much, I can't take it...I can't...no...no more..."

Her weak protests were cut off when a tentacle snaked inside her mouth. To Clara's surprise, it tasted rather pleasant, vaguely like vanilla. The thick tendril reduced her cries to muffled incoherence, so that when a third tentacle began to work its way into her ass, she could only moan and squirm. She could only imagine what her pussy and ass must look like, filled with squirming, thrusting tentacles. Four in her pussy and three in her ass, thick and deep inside, fucking her like never before. Clara had never been so aroused, so desperately needing release.

The third tendril in her ass squirmed deeper and deeper, joining the other two. Clara guessed that she must have had at least 9 or 10 inches in her pussy, painfully deep and thick, and at least a good 15 or even 16 in her ass, curving and thrusting to get even deeper.

"I can't believe it, look at how she's taking all those things in her pussy and ass. Ngh, god, it's fucking every hole...how much more can this little slut take? Her cunt must be practically tearing, and it hasn't let up on her tits or clit this whole time...Look, it's spreading her legs wider...do you think...? Yeah, look! It's gonna use another one...lets see where it puts it, pussy or ass? Do you think her pussy can take any more? O-oh...looks like it'll have too...mm, look at that, it's gotta go slow. Must be a struggle getting anything more inside that full, sopping wet cunt, stretched as it is..."

Clara could only listen and moan helplessly as a fifth tendril, thick and demanding, slowly pushed its way inside her entrance. Her pussy was stretched painfully wide, creamy juice dripping freely. As the fifth tentacle agonizingly thrust deeper and deeper into her, Clara could feel her third orgasm building. She could feel the slimy appendages vying for space in her tiny, utterly filled cunt.

When all five tentacles momentarily stilled and then began pounding her pussy simultaneously, like one thick, monstrous cock, she couldn't take it anymore. The jackhammering of her stretched cunt by the massive girth of all the tentacles was driving her over the edge. With each rough thrust, Clara could feel the phallic tentacles just barely hitting her cervix, bottoming out her cunt. She had never been pushed to the limit like this and she was loving the brutal fucking and teasing of her body. The two tentacles in her ass began to slide in and out in rhythm as well, with a third pressing on her sphincter. It would slide in a bare inch or two and then completely out, so that Clara could feel her ass being stretched anew over and over even as it was getting fucked. She could feel sharp pain in her clit and nipples, and looked down to see all three stretched as taut as they could go, the suckers on them twisting roughly to and fro. The sight of her own tits and pussy being tortured and fucked made Clara moan, the depravity of it only making her more eager to come.

"It's pounding her like crazy, and her pussy is taking all of it! Look at that, just deeper and deeper...god, it's filling her up...fucking her ass and cunt like that at the same time. "

Knowing that this was all being watched, her body being penetrated in every possible way, her wet, full pussy on display, was intensely arousing for Clara. The tentacles working inside her sped up, splatters of sticky pussy juice sent flying by their roughness. It was the thought of coming again like this, with her every hole as full as possible and her legs spread so that every detail would be watched and recorded, that finally drove her over the edge. With a muffled scream, Clara came again, her hardest yet. At the same time, something thick and hot flooded inside her. Torrents of ropy, frothy cum spilled out of her pussy past the writhing mass of tentacles still roughly fucking it, out of her stretched and stuffed asshole, and down her throat.

After it was finished, Clara hung there limp with shock. A dull haze seemed to settle over her mind, and she could only numbly feel the many violating tentacles slowly remove themselves from her abused orifices. Their motion elicited only the faintest moan, whether of protest or relief, she could not tell. The last thing she remembered was feeling like she was falling, before unconsciousness took her.

Sosela
Sosela
107 Followers
12