All Comments on 'Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 14'

by stubborn_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
1sweetpua1sweetpuaover 11 years ago
Oh thank goodness!

I was expiring from tension- waiting waiting for this installment!!! Storyline slowed down but I'm enjoying the charecter development and plot. That last comment you had in ch13 was right on the money!! Great job! I'm looking forward to ch15!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dramatic improvement

Looking forward to a great deal of character improvement on Kail's part - the things Zyra said to him needed to be said, acknowledged, understood and acted upon. Without them, Kail is little more than a self-motivated dildo with a surly disposition. Every creature, real or fantastic, has dreams and and a desire to achieve them somehow, which means that they will often change to do just that, and in that change comes great depth of storytelling. Change might be for the better or for the worse, but since Kail was starting off at "worse", he's got nowhere to go but up.

Thanks for the good work, and can't wait to read the coming chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Okay I Love this series.. I just hope rell becomes a brother figure. I Love kail and zyra together. That's just my personal opinion. I don't Like love triangles. :)

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyover 11 years ago
I dont want this story to every end... lol

That wasnt what i was excepting but i liked that Zyra and Kail are trying to have a relationship getting to know you stage. Almost like their dating in a way and not just fuck buddies like Kail seems to want. I forgot almost all about Rell being a kermido like Zyra. But if Rells there that means annoying ass Hato is coming too...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
!!!!!!!!!

Pleasssseee tell me rell gets with rair o my god I cld already see that love story unfolding.... I love rell's character.

stubborn_dreamerstubborn_dreamerover 11 years agoAuthor
Stubborn Dreamer:P

Submitted 10/13/2012. Allow 3-7 days for pending.

Thanks

-Love SB

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good writing

damn this is the biggest will they wont they since ross and rachel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstubborn_dreamer@stubborn_dreamer
Hi, my name is Stubborn Dreamer. I'm busier than I've ever been. I'm learning to take life less seriously. ;-) Copyright Disclaimer: The written works on this page are copyrighted. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES