All Comments on 'Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 21'

by stubborn_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
kail and zyra

please they have to be together... I love kail & zyra

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good

Please post soon

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
BWAHAHAHAHA

YOUR POWER OVER FONTS HAS LEFT YOU!

UNFORMATTED TEXT ONCE AGAIN REIGNS SUPREME!

MUAHAHAHAHA!

(Also, why on earth did you think we'd WAIT to read the next chapter? Are ye daft, lass? ;) )

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please post soon!

I love this entertaining tale and can't wait to find out what happens on Zrya's journey. Hopefully it goes well and quickly so she can get back to Kail. Love those two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Can't wait for the next part. Hope you let Hanto get it.

storylover21storylover21over 10 years ago
Another Awesome Update

Hanto is a fucking punk and I hope he gets what he deserves. Hopefully Zyra and Kail's love will not die. I really hope they can be with each other and that his past isn't too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh my wow

Okay so I just sat and read everything you have posted and I really need chapter 22 like yesterday! Your writing is great, the sex hot, the story line amazing. Give me more please and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If you kill Kail I'll stop reading..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I so love this story can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Chapter

Hanto is one crazy bastard..... I hope Zyra doesnt have to away for years....

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuiover 10 years ago
Wow, I loooove this!

I am so happy I found this story, it's literally perfect!!! I love that Zyra is finally doing her though! Granted, she is being controlled by Caligula and Etaceh (did I spell those right?), but I have a strong feeling that she will somehow find her way out of it! There must be some type of way in that world!!! Also, I like that her relationship with her sister Kyzu isn't at the odds again, I love that she has a sister who supports her, and a lovely little niece!! I hope this is the last we see of little miss Henna, now that's how you spell thirsty bitch! Also Hanto needs to have several seats. Nobody wants him, like damn get a life, creep. I don't know about Enui and her nymph lovers, but I do hope Gharla does reunite with Vine! And I really just want Ztra and Kail to ride off into the sunset with little human/keromedio/orge babies!! That'd be so cute! But he seems to think she's never coming back! Please say she's coming back!? Please say you'll update ASAP!! (Speaking of asap, I had a dream that A$AP Rocky had his own line of Magnum Ice cream??? Or he was super endorsing it or something, strange af....)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nooooooo

No kill kail! Please no! I want to know her father! XD oh gosh I just love this story! I want to name my son kail. Haha but I would like to see her spark a relationship with another.. don't get me wrong. I love kail. He makes orgres sexy. But it would be amusing..what if she has a half brother? :0 or she gets deliciously tangled up with a sexy witch and what about the other human colony on mars? So much.

lottie_8853lottie_8853over 10 years ago
Oh my god!!!

You can't finish the story there! It's just too good!!!

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyover 10 years ago
Love You!!!!!!

Literotica has become way to publicised and the most retarded stories are posted daily. I only come back toy read your stories and kalamazoo07.... loved the chapter hanto is crazy. I wonder how long Zrya will be away. I dont even know this story could end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstubborn_dreamer@stubborn_dreamer
Hi, my name is Stubborn Dreamer. I'm busier than I've ever been. I'm learning to take life less seriously. ;-) Copyright Disclaimer: The written works on this page are copyrighted. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES