Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spitefully, she grinded against him, watching his eyes widen as an agitated hiss spilled out from his fangs.

"If you're not going to put me down, you're going to have to fuck me," Zyra straightforwardly.

"So I'm supposed to be satisfied knowing you're using me to forget?" Kail said in a sarcastic, scathing voice.

Zyra stared at him, mildly hurt. "Do you actually think that?"

He sighed, diverting his gaze for a split second. "I don't know Zyra, you have a pattern. What should I think?"

"You should think that I want you right now," Zyra stated boldly. "You should think that I saw you on that roof and I wanted nothing more than to rip your pants off with my teeth."

Kail gaped at her, speechless. He stood there stunned and she began to grow nervous. Maybe she had been too candid. To be honest, it really wasn't like her.

"Look I'm—"

His lips cut off her apology. A shiver ran through her and a second later she felt them moving. A minute later he dropped her on his floor. A half-singed fur crinkled underneath her and she twisted as he pulled her boots off.

"How did this burn?" she asked curiously.

He pulled the other one off, his motions hurried.

"Piece fell from the roof."

"So some things did burn on the inside?"

"Yeah."

"How bad was the—"

"Zyra?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

She yelped when he tore off her skirt. Her lips were pursed to object to his gruff rugged behavior but it was halted by his tongue on her clit. She shrieked as his lip began nibbling at her tenderness, her lips growing wetter and wetter with each stroke. He pressed a finger inside of her and she suddenly felt a vicious, primitive desperation. Sitting up she ripped his hand away and pushed his head back.

"Give it to me," she demanded.

Kail gave her a devilish look and grabbed her thighs. He pulled her forward, her upper body flopping back down.

"Patience," he lulled, pressing his face back between her folds.

She cried at the delirious pleasure and gripped the fur beneath her, pieces coming off in her right hand. Zyra tossed them away fiercely, moaning in seeming agony.

"No!"

"Yes!" he growled back, meeting her challenging eyes. She braced on her forearms as he lifted his head.

They glared at each other menacingly, her thighs still hooked under his arms.

"I could make you," she threatened. "I'm stronger than you now."

"You could," he agreed, his voice and eyes darkly provocative. "But we both know..."

He leaned forward, giving her a charming irresistible grin. "That's not what you want."

She wanted to argue with him, to deny him, but she wanted him, no, needed him. Her body was throbbing with want. Well that and she was losing some of the magic's power. She could scarcely breathe and she didn't know why. Her silence was an admission of her defeat so she let her head fall back when his mouth went back to her core.

"So..." he hummed against her. "Patience."

"I don't have any," she whined. "Sometimes...sometimes you make me go crazy..."

Zyra let out a broken moan as her teased her mercilessly.

"I'm flattered," he cooed. He pumped a slow, sadistic finger inside her weeping pussy. "And here I thought I was the only one." He took a moment to discard his pants, taunting her with his calculatingly slow stripping.

Zyra tried to be patient as he fondled her expertly, but the torture seemed endless. After many close-calls with her coming close to an orgasm only to be left hanging there, it occurred to her that Kail had an agenda. Crying out in torment, she grabbed his arm.

"What do you want from me?" she pleaded. "Please."

He smiled pleasantly. "Tell me why you came here."

Kail pulled her closer, pulling her shirt off in a swift move. Seconds later he was suckling her breasts, her body arching in his lap. She trembled, holding his head.

"Please..."

"Tell me."

It was just a dream. She would forget it, try to at the very least. It wasn't truly the reason she was here. She didn't come just because her dream self had died in her arms. Besides, she had said to tell no one.

Zyra dug her nails in his scalp when he wrung a nipple between his teeth.

"Oh God..."

He gave it a long lick and pulled back. Then his head simply rested on her chest. The arms she had wrapped around his head quivered, and her eyes were on the verge of tearing. How long had they been at this? Minutes, hours, days? She had lost count.

"Zyra."

"No..."

"Zyra, you have to let me in."

He touched her arm, his voice riddled with seriousness. He peered up at her with gold pools of desperation.

"We won't make it if you don't let me in."

She looked down at him and let out a sorrowful sigh. "I'm...sorry I fuck you when I'm sad."

"It's alright."

"I...had a bad dream."

"About what?"

"I...I died. And...and all we do is fight now. I missed you Ka..."

Her voice was cut off again. It was an unhealthy habit of his, but at the moment she didn't mind. His cock had impaled her, finally, when she was an inch from going insane. Her pussy spasmed around the invader and she nearly came from the goodness of being full. She moaned wantonly as he began to pump into her, the sweet gratification threatening to break her to bits.

"Kail," she wailed, her arms crushing her to him.

He burrowed deep inside of her, hitting her where it mattered most until she was undone.

Screaming, she came so hard, she saw stars. All that patience had given her a lovely build up.

As soon as she came down he flipped her over. When he entered her again his pace changed. It was quicker, more primal and selfish. She knew he liked to take her from behind, probably some instinctual thing. It felt too good to worry about the mechanics behind his fucking. Her breath caught and her arms buckled when she came a second time.

He held her by her waist so his actions were unaffected. Seconds later she felt his penis convulse inside of her and she preened as the hot cum bathed the inside of her aching walls. He let out a broken moan which, combined with the deep brutal thrusting of his hips, set her off again. It was a weaker orgasm, but it was one nonetheless. She hummed to herself in satisfaction as he moved gently within her. When he was fully spent, he pulled out and collapsed beside her. Breathing heavily she turned towards him, her eyes unfocused.

"Don't worry Zyra," Kail said calmly. He tucked a strand behind her ear. "You're too strong to die. It'll be alright. I have faith in you."

"Thanks," she said with a mirthless chuckle. "I'm shocked how I draw that out of others, and yet have no real faith in myself."

"You should."

"I should."

Kail leaned up on his arms, staring at the beautiful woman before him. It was painful to love her, it really was. The more he thought of what they would face, the more he felt like a coward. He couldn't know if her love for him was genuine, even if she thought it was, even if the color had been pink. He was her first, she, with all her wondrous qualities, was no better than a virgin even now. What would happen if she ventured off and found another ogre, another basilisk, another human? He wanted her, needed her more than anything. It scared him. Terrified him really.

"Zyra?"

She looked over at him, a lazy smile on her face.

"Yes?"

He returned it, pride disrupting his thoughts. He had put that look on her face.

"What if...there was another way?"

She leaned up, curiously.

"For what?"

"Another way to live, away from your duties as a keromedio, and away from your Rovian obligations."

She chuckled. "Well there is always death."

"No you fool. You'd be alive."

She squinted at him. "You're serious."

His gold eyes gleamed grimly. "I am very serious."

Zyra shrugged. "I am listening."

Nervousness racked his brain and part of him shouted that he should forget it. He could not, he had come too far. He reached out and put his hand on top of hers.

"Zyra, run away with me."

"What?"

"I said run away with me."

"...What?"

Kail sat up fully, holding her hand in his, preparing to advocate his cause. "Caligula came to me Zyra. He made a promise to me. If you leave the Rovians, if we leave together, he will relieve you of your keromedio duties. Your family will be safe. He will not take revenge on the Rovians."

She blinked in shock. "N-Nima?"

"She will be fine."

Zyra's brow furrowed as she took in his words. Knowing this was a crucial time, he continued to coax.

"Zyra I am only exiled from the valley. We have the whole world. We can go anywhere, do anything. Together. We can be together this way. You won't have to worry about them, they will be fine and you will be free. Think about it, no more obligations. No more duties. You can finally live your life the way you want to. Come with me Zyra. Come with m..."

"I can't."

Kail could have sworn her heard the sound of his heart break. Those two words, short, succinct, so cruel and so expected. He held her tighter, shaking his head.

"Please Zyra. There is more to life than being a hero. I know their weakness now. The farther we are the weaker is their magic. There is a reason the witches need a human keromedio. They cannot cross here, not corporeally. If we get far enough, we can run. Please. Please run away with me."

"What about Rell?" Zyra asked, her eyes pained to him this way. "What will they do to him if I refuse?"

Kail's teeth clenched. He should have known. "Rell is a man Zyra. You are a woman."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"He should carry the burden Zyra, not you. You are strong, but you have more to lose. As a man it is his moral right to..."

"I chose to go into the Valley, Kail," Zyra declared. "It was my choice to go there, not his. Why should he be punished for my decisions?

"He chose to come!"

"Because of me."

Kail released her, his face taking on a look of horror.

"You...have feelings for him," he accused

"No!" Zyra protested. "Kail, it isn't like that."

"Maybe not now," Kail growled. "But with time maybe. He had feelings for you, he might still have them. You are both human. You'll want children one day won't you Zyra?"

She put a hand on his face and shook her head sadly. "This has nothing to do with him Kail."

He bowed his head in response, his fiery locks hiding his face.

"Kail I love you."

He put his hand over hers again and squeezed it tight. His silence scared her, but she was too frightened to fill it with anything. She didn't want to ruin it, not now, not when she needed him.

"Kail, I love you but I can't. I'm sorry."

She felt him pull her hand from his face slowly. A heavy sigh blew hot air against her hand.

"I'm sorry as well."

She smiled at him sympathetically. "It'll be alright just as you said. We'll be okay."

"I knew you would say that," he continued. "I tried Zyra, I really tried. But...I don't think I can either."

He released her hand and it felt into her lap. As the fear grew anew she reached out to him.

"What are you saying?"

He pulled back, standing. "I'm saying this was destined to fail...we were destined to fail."

She shook her head furiously. "No Kail. You can't. You can't do this."

"You know this is true," he spat, his voice pained. "Your path leads you into a place I cannot follow. How can I be with a person I cannot follow?"

Zyra could not believe what she was hearing. No, this was impossible. Her indignation made her frenzy. Madness seizing her, she sprung up and began to beat him with her fists.

"You cur..." she shrieked. "You bastard! You chased after me! You chose me!"

He took her blows, wincing as she throttled him into the dwelling wall. Tears began to gather into the wells of her eyes and she held him by his arms, her voice breaking.

"You said you l-loved me."

He held her against him. His eyes coated in misery. "I love you Zyra. More than words, more than anything I have ever known. But you don't love me."

"How dare you ever say—!"

"You love me but not enough. Not enough Zyra. Not more than your village, not more than your sisters, and certainly not more than I love you."

He wiped her tears with his thumbs. His voice became darker and more anguished with each word.

"You would sacrifice your life for them, why should I be any different?"

"You are different," she cried. "I wouldn't sacrifice you Kail."

"But you already have."

She sniffled, tearing away furiously. Her nakedness did nothing to help her feelings of vulnerability. Kail was pulling her apart. How could she defend herself this way? Even naked, he still seemed more confident, and it just wasn't fair.

"That is not fair Kail," she seethed. "You think I want to do this? You think I want to leave you?"

"I didn't say it was fair," he stated. "Nor do I think you want this, but you will do this. You will do whatever it takes to protect the people you love, but I am not among those people. You have never needed to protect me so I don't fit in your world. I never have."

Zyra covered her ears, pacing frantically. No, she was not hearing this. It wasn't happening. This could not be happening.

"Kail just stop it! You can't possibly understand how I feel. You have nothing left!"

She knew she should have stopped when he winced but she couldn't. He was hurting her, shouldn't he hurt too? She wasn't a hero, not with him. She was just a woman, just a woman who wanted him. It was the hero that got in the way. Kail had changed her, changed her naivety and opened her eyes, but he had also made her cruel. She wanted to be cruel then, she had to.

"Of course it must seem so easy to just dash away all your responsibilities and ties. You have none Kail! You were exiled for a reason you have still never told me! You make me tell you everything, even the tiniest details and I still have no idea who you really are. I trust you, I give you everything and you doubt me. You want me to become an exile too? I can't! I have a duty Kail!"

When her tirade was done she was huffing and puffing. She was waiting for him to get angry, waiting for him to fight her, waiting for anything. Nothing, no, instead he looked at her with empty sad eyes. Then he did the worst thing. He turned away. His back to her, he reached for his pants and began to put them on.

"Then do your duty Zyra."

She gaped dumbly at him, the tears returning. Every thread inside her threatened to ravel apart.

"And if I do my duty, what happens to us?"

He buttoned up the britches and started for his boots. "I was a fool. I can't love you. You can't love me. We cannot be together."

"Kail, we can work through this." She walked forward and he turned back, his eyes fierce, angry, and pained.

"You have three choices Zyra," he snapped. "You can forsake your duty to the Rovians so that you might save Rell. You can forsake Rell and honor the Rovians. Or you can run away with me, and leave both Rell and the Rovians to their fates."

He reached out to touch her trembling cheek and she grabbed his arm. That look in his eyes that determined look was terrible. It was the look of a man who had made up his mind, and there was nothing anyone, herself included, could do to change it.

He caressed her lovingly, his touch warm against her salty face. "I did not fall in love with a woman who would run away with me. I do not regret that. Not one bit. You are beautiful, and I am honored that you shared yourself with someone as despicable as me." He kissed her forehead and scooped up her clothes. Placing them in her hands he headed for the door.

"Go, don't look back. Enjoy what happiness you may find as a burdened woman, and leave your exile to his misery."

She ran after him, encircling his waist with her arms. She sobbed into his back, her fingers clutching his clothing. She muttered her refusal over and over, a chant of "no" that came out of her like dribbling water. He froze for a moment and then tried to move. She gripped tighter with a cry.

"Touch me! Hold me! Kiss me! Feel me! Take me again Kail. Then tell me you want me to leave. Then leave."

He gritted his teeth so hard he was sure he might bleed.

"I...can't."

"Please."

"I can't."

"You can't, or you won't!" She banged his back with a balled fist and he turned around, grabbing her naked body and backing her towards the furs.

"I have to go now Zyra."

She tried to fight him but it wasn't working.

"Kail I love you!"

He tossed her on his furs and threw open the door.

"Then stay alive."

The loud slam made her jump. There was an overwhelming silence. By the time she had gathered enough brain activity to consider following after him, he was probably long gone. She was numb as she dressed. The stubborn person inside of her decided to wait. Fine, if Kail was going to be immature about this fine. They would settle this when he came back. He would be caught off-guard when he saw her there and she would ambush him. She would seduce him preferable, bully him if necessary. Either way he was going to take her back. He would see that it was just a rash decision, a crazed conversation caused by the heat of the moment. He would see, and when he did, she would be waiting. The first hour she spent in the furs, the next was on his stool. The next two she decided to straighten up his room. He really was a messy man. The fire hadn't caused him to leave his potions off the shelf, really. I mean, it's not like there were people who constantly need elixirs. The next three hours she hummed to herself. She looked out the door and was shocked to see that the sun was setting. How long had she been there? No matter, it would be better to surprise him.

When night fell she sat in the darkness. She didn't want him wandering off when he saw the light in the dwelling. The music of the night entertained her for however long she was there. Zyra sat in that darkness all night. She watched the sun come up through the slat under the door. It was then that she came to terms with it. Kail was not coming back, not while she was still here. She could wait for him the rest of the week. He would be gone. He had said his piece, his half-assed goodbye borne out of some terrible noble ambition. Or some selfishness that was innate for humans and ogres and any living thing with a fucking pulse. She stood up, put on her shoes, and walked out. Out of the romantic sentimental sunsets, out of the lie, out of her happy ending, and out of the hope she would ever be happy again

_______________________________________________

"How long has she been like that?"

Gharla peered through the ten flap at the miserable girl who lay unmoving amongst her bed. She got up to bathe and occasionally to relieve herself. They were bringing her food which she sometimes ate, sometimes didn't. Her eyes were hollow and sad.

The first day she had not spoken. Knowing where she had come from, they went to confront the ogre. When they found his dwelling abandoned they returned later on. Still the ogre was gone. It was then that it dawned on them. The reason for Zyra's inconsolable grief was Kail.

Considering that she only had five days until her return to the valley, it was terrible timing. She should have been with them, making sweet memories before her undetermined time apart. Instead, she could barely make herself rise to care for herself.

Ginger usually spent the nights with her and rubbed her back as she cried silently.

"He's not worth it," Ginger would try. When that didn't work she told her he would come back. All the assurances sounded so false to her. Little by little Zyra started to see the valley as a blessing. She wanted to break free of him, of this love that had entrapped her. The valley was a welcome distraction. Maybe she was running scared, but so was Kail. They were so alike, no wonder they couldn't work. When they wanted one another they clashed together like forces of nature. When one ran, the other one chased. What happened when they both ran?