All Comments on 'Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 28'

by stubborn_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Write some more ducky

I love love love your ducky the demon hunter stories. Pretty plz could you go back and continue her story. I like ogres and orgresses too, but I think your stories about ducky are the greatest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
finally

I had to re read some of the story o remember where I was but I wonder who that could be? Ginger or maybe tell? Time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You made is wait!

But it was well worth it. I love Zyra and her interaction with the nymphs.

I hope Ginger gets to meet them and stil remembers her mission.

Please go on and write the next part soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Stumbled upon this little gem a couple of days and I've been on a reading frenzy since then. I see that there is a lag between updates and im dreading that part of the experience.

Anyway I love the story but I've got to say that Zyra's attitude is getting to me, I understand that she is in pain but she is being a big baby, I hope that she puts on her big girl pants soon. I still love the story and I will keep on reading and I do hope that that was Ginger (one of my favs) at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstubborn_dreamer@stubborn_dreamer
Hi, my name is Stubborn Dreamer. I'm busier than I've ever been. I'm learning to take life less seriously. ;-) Copyright Disclaimer: The written works on this page are copyrighted. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES