All Comments on 'Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 30'

by stubborn_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

High quality writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't help it...

I keep coming back for more :) love your storyline, characters fill out and new twist plots keep the story exciting. Been your fan for what...six-ish years now? Keep me... er them (the stories) cumming!!

swear_toobobswear_toobobover 8 years ago
Omg

Henna is a cunt in every sense of the word. Scallen is a little pervert as alway but in a way you can't help but like, Zyra is gonna give him the cookie and she's gonna be hooked. I was hoping for a little centuar action but it's never too late! And I can't wait for the next stand off between the nymphs and Zyra and poor little river got turned out. I don't like mourabet when she face planet I scared my dog laughing so hard but I'm glad Zyra didn't leave her in the forest. Can't wait until Caligula get back and stirs up some more drama. Update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have been following this amazing story for years and I can't get enough of it! I know other people are enjoying the basilk and zyra twist but I wish kail would end up with her. What about the mating between zyra and kail? I understand that mating bonds can't be broken but if zyra sleeps with the basilk, wont that destroy her for any other? I love this story but I kinda feel you drawn away from key elements in previous chapters. Kail and Zyra to me fit better than the basilk. Regardless, this is an amazing story and you've got me invested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

I have been hooked on this story for a few weeks now trying to draw it out. Now the hard part begins. I have to wait for updates. As for how the story plays out I will let it stay in your capable hands. But I really enjoyed it when zyra was playing the voyeur and having fantasies with kail in the stream. Maybe she could do a little more of that with the denzien of the world. I also really liked when she took advantage of medean. I like that she is exploring and experiencing different stuff. Great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstubborn_dreamer@stubborn_dreamer
Hi, my name is Stubborn Dreamer. I'm busier than I've ever been. I'm learning to take life less seriously. ;-) Copyright Disclaimer: The written works on this page are copyrighted. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES