All Comments on 'Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 32'

by stubborn_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes!

Yes finally this is fucking awesome, I definitely did miss you and am so glad you're back. Not only that but monthly updates!? Oh man I can't freaking wait I'm so excited. This was a great chapter, I can't bare to think how terrible Zyra is going to feel when she realizes who Creedon used to create his Reani warrior. Freaking terrible I bet, plus with what was done to Ginger she might just lose it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So happy to see you back. I really love your stories. The female protagonist has a great personality and is strong willed and independent--just what readers nèed. I hope that you can also update the other stories when you have the chance. Keep up the good work and please be/stay consistent!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstubborn_dreamer@stubborn_dreamer
Hi, my name is Stubborn Dreamer. I'm busier than I've ever been. I'm learning to take life less seriously. ;-) Copyright Disclaimer: The written works on this page are copyrighted. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES