Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am a child of the Maker."

"And so is Shyla. From Shyla came you, from Ny came us, and all are from the Maker."

Zyra looked down at her moist clothes, suddenly realizing she only had one pair. Great, and the sun was going down and she'd lit no fire.

"I don't have time to get into beliefs with you Vine." She waded towards the shore and walked up to the "None of that is relevant." She turned to the girl. "Look kid, I know you think you have to find me, but if you don't know why I don't know how I can help."

"I must stay with you," she said firmly, her eyes surprisingly determined. "I was in a fog, and when I woke, "Find Zyra," was all I knew. All I remembered."

"Wait what?"

Zyra looked at her closer, holding her by her forearms. "Zyra? Not the keromedio?"

"Yes. Find Zyra."

Zyra felt ill. "Something is very wrong with that nymph."

She leaned in closer and the nymph kissed her. Screaming she hit her. "Dammit Ginger how many times do I..."

Zyra stopped, feeling sick to her stomach. Did she really miss her sisters so much that she'd mistake her best friend for that thing? She felt ashamed, and honestly scared that this place was staring to get to her.

"I...I'm sorry. You...you have to go back to the nymph mother tree. I can't help you. I'm sorry. Come back if you remember anything."

Vine shrugged. "As you wish. Come along Azmaria."

"No...no! Zyra don't go. Zyra!"

Zyra ignored the cries, and ran to her hut. The small bird she'd set by the fire this morning was no doubt done but...she'd lost her appetite.

"I've been here too long."

She was starting to imagine things. To believe things that were...no. She wouldn't even consider it.

"All I wanted was one day!" she growled. "All I wanted was one damn day!"

Zyra pulled the green bird out of the embers, the heavenly smell making her angrier. She placed it on a plank of wood and plopped down into her furs. It was so quiet. No sound of snoring or the feel of warm bodies piled upon one another. Or the smell of the cookfires. Suddenly she was very aware of her solitude. I mean she'd chosen it, but...

A polite knock at her door startled her. She jumped to her feet and threw open the door.

Medean, was at her door with bags in his hand.

"My liege, I...I just wanted to—"

"Shut up."

She grabbed him by his robes and kissed him. The bags he carried fell to the floor. She took off his glasses and threw him inside onto her furs with a smile.

"Good timing Medean. Now, be a good witch and take your clothes off." She put his glasses on the table.

"Miss...I—"

"Clothes. Off. Don't make you undress you." She smiled wildly and slowly, he grinned back. Medean snapped his fingers and suddenly they were both naked. Looking to her right she saw her clothes folded and dry on her table. Damn he was good.

"Your wish is my command, Mistress."

"Then, I command you to kiss me." She straddled him and his lips settled onto her breasts making her squeal in surprise.

"Ah! I meant my...oh..."

He pulled away for a moment, flicking her nipples with his thumbs.

"Sorry Mistress, what was that? I didn't hear you."

"Oh...you muckash."

"I never knew you enjoyed dirty talk Zyra. Feeling more open in your own element?" His clever fingers made her forget the nymphs, her body thanking him vigorously for his contribution to her mental health.

She wrapped her legs around him and he flipped her onto her back, kissing from the groove of her neck down her side, down to the inside of her thighs leaving a trail of desire in his wake.

"Does it feel good when I do this Zyra?"

She shivered in delight, threading her fingers in her hair as he sucked her clit and she quivered, her body aching to be filled. He didn't move, didn't desist, didn't continue, just sucked and licked as she whimpered his name.

"Medean, please."

"You never answered Mistress. Does it feel good?"

"Yes! Now give me more."

"How do you want it?"

"Uh. Inside?"

Medean laughed and licked his lips, raising to face her. She felt his member prod her thigh and exhaled in anticipation.

"Tell me how, not where Mistress. Do you want to lie on your back? Your stomach? Do you wish to ride me from on top? To stand? To sit? What do you desire?"

Zyra felt a blush coming on. She and Medean had...done it before, but this felt so...different. They didn't usually talk. At least, she didn't. And when had Medean gotten to be so...

He slipped a finger inside her and she moaned.

"Come on Zyra," he rasped his dark eyes filled with lust. "Let me be what you crave."

Zyra let loose, all her frustration, all her worry, her pride to wanton abandon and kissed Medean in a way only he could kiss. He placed a kiss on her shoulder and she cried out, turning so he could press kisses on her back. His free hand slipped a finger inside her and she writhed against it as the dark witch scattered kisses down her collarbone.

"You're so wet Zyra. Do you want me this badly?"

"Don't flatter yourself witch. I was just in a river."

"Forgive me Mistress. I wasn't aware that rivers caused stiff nipples."

"I'm cold."

"Ah...forgive my inattention. Let me warm you."

Medean's member rubbed up and down her slit as she sat on her hands and knees, her desire to be fucked ramping higher and higher. He leaned over her, member in hand, spread her wet pink lips, and pushed inside.

They both gasped, the sensation breathtaking. He leaned over her, grabbing her hips with his long fingers.

"You are truly amazing Zyra," he breathed.

"Inside and out."

"No more talking."

Medean pulled back and slowly began thrusting, his Mistress' compliance making him wonder if this was some grand illusion created by his own lust.

"More!"

Oh what did it matter.

Medean thrusted harder, deeper, and Zyra panted, her body erupting in sparks that stoked the fire for something big, potent, and violent. A loud squelching sound permeated the hut, the tap of flesh against flesh and heavy breathing made her even hotter than before. Medean's alabaster skin was turning pink from the look of his arms, and she nearly screamed when he changed the tempo, making slow, deep thrusts, and refusing to let her press back and meet them. He held her firmly with his hands, kissing whatever flesh his full lips could reach, shoving inside her core and making her whimper.

"Medean faster!"

"Patience Mistress."

"Faster! Now!"

She gasped when a loud slap on her butt jarred her. She froze.

"Did you just—"

He smacked again, this time the other cheek. Her pussy burned. Oh gosh what was wrong with her?

"Medean...if you strike me again, I will be forced to rip off your arms and beat you with them."

He chuckled, low and deep. "Of course Mistress. But might I convince you not to?"

"No."

"Based on my...wounds, from our previous engagements, you do naturally like it rough, and I tapered that desire. While I did so to better instruct you in the art of love-making, I have denied you time and time again the luxury of a simple fuck. So, might I suggest something rougher?"

Zyra swallowed, her mouth-watering. "Don't expect to spank me without recourse, servant," she said steadily, avoiding his gaze. "I will not fall for your games."

"What's the harm in playing along?" Medean asked, capturing a nipple between his fingers. He used a knee to nudge her legs farther apart and pressed deeper into her, grinding mercilessly on her G spot. She nearly came. He leaned his head back with a sigh.

"We could go for a swim between your legs."

He thrusted shallowly. "Or maybe a dip."

He thrusted again deeply. "Or perhaps a dive?"

Medean tangled his fingers into her hair. "What would you prefer my love?"

"Just fuck me!"

Medean yanked her by her hair and began fucking her relentlessly. She cried out brokenly as he moved her from position to position, never slowing down his assault, spanking her, making her clench down onto his hard brutal cock. With a growl he threw her down hard against him and she screamed his name, orgasming until she saw stars in her eyes and her vision went black.

He placed her on her back and felt fucking her, and she laid there like a doll, legs wide and accepting of this new untamed side of Medean.

"Z-zyra I'm...I'm cumming..."

"Fingers."

He pulled out and stuffed three fingers into her, keeping pace as he stroked himself to completion.

"Zyra..."

He came with a cry, gritting his teeth as he struggled against an invisible enemy, soiling her furs until he fell limp on the furs. She came again on his fingers, her body tingling with primal satisfaction. He smiled at her and she crawled into his arms, sighing with relief.

"Would you...care to talk about what's bothering you Miss?"

She stiffened in his arms. "No. I'm perfect Medean. So don't ruin it."

"Yes Mistress. I suppose you are."

"And Medean?"

"Yes Mistress?"

"If you try to spank me again, I will rip off your arms."

"Of course Mistress."

--

"We need your help."

"Why by the grace of Ny would I ever help you?"

Nymare looked over the halfbreed and that constant annoyance Takh with annoyance.

"First you torture me whenever you want, then you ask me to give this mistake asylum?"

"As you know as long as we nymphs are by a water source we can be sustained. There is a Sister Tree near here, but we can't allow her to return to the Mother Tree until the Elder has been dealt with."

"Why should I care?"

Takh looked at Caleem and gestured from him to take Azmaria for a walk. As the others left, Takh sat on the water's edge, making the Selkie skitter back nervously.

"Nymare, you and I, we have an agreement don't we?"

"I don't believe we do."

"Out of all the nymphs you prefer my company the most. I have had you the most, and while you dive whenever you see the others, you stay above water to taunt me. Is that not some indication that we have an understanding?"

Nymare scoffed, transforming into her true translucent form. "Do you miss her so that you would transfer your affections to me just to feel blonde hair again?"

"This isn't about Gharla, Nymare. This is about loneliness. You are lonely."

"I am the last of my kind in this land. Of course I am lonely."

"And yet...I am surrounded by hundreds of brothers and sisters, and I have never felt so alone."

The Selkie paused, her black eyes filled with confusion. "You? The most adored nymph in your lands? Why?"

Takh sighed heavily. "The other nymphs don't know what they're doing. They're like...children. That used to be a good thing, but...I'm looking out for them now. Like a...a..."

"Leader?"

Selkie rolled her shoulders and slipped back into her beauty. "Why lead them if you don't want to? Why not let what will happen, happen?"

"If I don't do something we'll all end up as slaves Nymare. Those days are not so far behind. Do you not remember Dull Eyes?"

"That harpy never bothered me. She knew I'd drown her."

Takh laughed. "You know Nymare, I have an endless amount of family, but I think you might be my only friend."

The word ignited something inside Nymare she had thought long forgotten. It hurt to remember, and yet was it not a delicious pain? To feel...important to anyone?"

"What about the keromedio. Friend Zyra?"

His face grew dark. "Friends do not lie to each other. I do not deserve her as a friend."

"And this has to do with Azmaria?"

"Check your pool. See her true nature."

She turned, dowsing into her pool. Her eyes went black, rolled into the back of her head, and when they turned back, she had a smirk on her face.

"Oh Takh, you naughty naughty boy."

"I need your help Nymare. Please."

Nymare tossed her hair behind her and huffed.

"Fine. But you'd best tell the little pervert to keep her hands to herself."

"Thank you."

"Whatever..." she folded her arms. "What are...friends for?"

She dove under the water, leaving him with a small smile, his heart aching for things to be as they were.

"Caleem."

His brother ran back to him, Azmaria tugging behind.

"Azmaria, you will stay here temporarily until we make Zyra understand."

"You are afraid of the Elder right?"

He nodded.

"I understand. I am to...stay here?"

"Not quite. You need to stay," he gestured to the pool. "There."

"In the water?"

"It's just like the Mother Tree, just go inside."

"But...the Selkie..."

"You can't drown Azmaria you're a water creature. Besides, she's...a friend."

Before they could continue to coax her, Nymare rose up in her pretty form, her breasts glistening enticingly.

"Aren't you a pretty one." She tossed her hair, letting water drip wetly onto her pink nipples.

"Come here..."

Azmaria licked her lips and in a sexual trance crawled to the water's edge, unable to refuse the invitation. "I...I want—"

Nymare grabbed her by her hair and pulled her in the water, shoving her down with a powerful arm.

"Make sure to come get her Takh."

She dove underneath, the nymph sitting confused in the center of her living room. Underneath Nymare wore shorts and a blue tunic, and her underwater home was spacious and bright. Not what one would expect.

"Azmaria was it? You can sleep through there," she said annoyed.

"But the invitation."

Nymare opened a door to her own chamber. "And don't touch anything!"

Slam!

Then Azmaria found herself quite alone. She didn't like it here. The nymphess tried to find an exit, but it was in vain. She was trapped here until the Selkie let her out. She went to the room the Selkie gave her, and decided to sleep.

Zyra...why was that name branded in her mind?

Why?

--

Zyra sat outside her cabin, eating meat and drying jerky out by the side of the fire. She'd cut a slab for Medean whenever he decided to wake up. She supposed she'd worn him out. Her cheeks heated as she thought of what had happened last night. What had gotten into her?

Then again, he did say she could use him whenever she needed.

The door to her hut opened and she smiled, gesturing beside her.

"Come over Medean. It's time I treat you to an authentic Rovian breakfast. Meat!"

"I can't."

"Oh don't tell me you hate meat too."

She turned and saw that Medean was still carrying his bags from the night before.

"I'm going on a journey, Zyra."

"What?"

Her face dropped and he kept his emotions in.

Medean gave her a half-smile, shifting his pack.

"Well, you've made it painfully clear that you don't need me to take care of you, so I decided to attend to some personal matters. I'm sure with Scallen and Mourabet as an addition to our band, you'll be in safe hands."

"Medean, is this about refusing you that other night or the thing with Mourabet? I'm sorry, I got territorial. Medean I—"

"Don't worry," Medean interrupted. "I felt no offense. My departure has nothing to do with you. With the battle coming ahead I must be sound of mind, and I must see my mentor and seek his guidance."

Zyra put a hand on his shoulder. "I can go with you. Give me a moment and I—"

"No."

She flinched at the ice in his voice. Medean sighed, visibly gentling his manner. He took her hands and brought them to his face. Closing his eyes, he focused on the feel of her, the warmth of her, the feelings she filled him with that were forbidden. There was a chance that his master would not be able to cleanse him, and another would be sent in his place. He pulled away from her and smiled.

"I must do this alone. Don't worry, I'll be folding your clothes in no time."

"Last night...did I...did I do something wrong?"

"Never. Your body is a gift, and I am grateful anytime you share it with me."

"Medean don't go. You have to tell me what's going on. Why are you leaving?"

Her hair was growing, short, choppy and defiant just waving in the wind. Her green eyes filled with emotion, feelings for him that he never expected from his keromedio. Scars lined places on her seen and unseen, and yet they never made her any less beautiful. How could he ever leave her? How could he ever save himself from her? Why would he want to?

"Speak up you dolt!"

"Zyra...I...I..."

"What? Spit it out! Are you in trouble?"

He closed his eyes. Oh yes, he was. But he would fix it. He would become her tool again. He would serve her.

"You need me to defeat Creedon Zyra. I'm not fit for the job right now, but when I come back. I will be. I promise you."

He kissed her cheek and she jumped when he gave her a pat on her butt, then turned and walked away.

"Medean! Wait!"

With a playful wink, he disappeared in a cloud of smoke and she was left with the sensation of his hands on her...cheeks.

She let out a tired sigh. "I'm going to rip his arms off for sure."

A twig broke behind her and she turned expecting to see Medean returned, but instead saw a strange creature that looked like it had been attacked by vines and flowers.

"Can I help you?"

The creature tilted its head to the side, making a clicking noise. It raised its arms out and opened its palms, revealing bright red flowers blooming from its palm.

"Hello?"

An inhuman shriek erupted from the creature's mouth as vines shot out of her palms and whipped towards Zyra at top speed. Barely jumping out of the way, Zyra tumbled over to her door and grabbed her sword just in time to cut an incoming vine.

She growled, her muscles tensed for the fight.

"Who are you?"

Its eyelids blinked in and out revealing white eyes and pupils like a broken doll and out of its mouth came a gravelly, "Thorrrnn..."

The thorned whips shot out again and Zyra activated her shield in her left arm, and violently chopped the vine again, but it regrew with two strands.

I have to attack her, forget the vines.

"Yah!" Zyra rolled to the side, kicking ember in the air. The creature hissed and Zyra advanced, swinging her sword down into the creature's arm. It hissed loudly and threw her back against her hut. Zyra cracked her knuckles.

"To be honest I haven't had much of a fight since Caligula left, and I gotta tell you, after this week, I've been itching for one."

"Thorrn.."

"Don't worry. I'll do the talking."

The Rovian huntress charged, shouting when a thorn whip scratched her face. She somersaulted behind it and angrily kicked out, catching it in the head. It fell into the fire and let out an unholy yell, it's vines whipping wildly as the fire burned it. Zyra rubbed the blood off her face and aimed her sword at the creature as it limped up.

"Get up! We doing this or what?"

"Hehe, watch your arrogance my child."

Creedon's voice echoed mirthfully coming not from the creature, but within her.

"Show me what you can really do, daughter of Rovians."

"My pleasure!" Zyra jumped high in the air, her anger making her power radiate light green. She sliced down and she created a crater where the creature had stood. She shouted when a vine wrapped around her arm, the thorns piercing her skin. It pulled tight making her cry out from pain.

"Not so fierce now human?"

"Rawr!" Zyra grabbed the vine and used both arms to yank the creature forward.

"FIERCER!" It fell towards her and she threw her head brutally into the creature's, a stream of black blood coming from where she'd broken its nose. She stepped on the vine that trapped her arm, effectively yanking the creature to the ground and punched it with her left hand. It hissed angrily and she delivered a kick to its stomach.

"Eat this!" She stepped on its neck and clawing at her, it pulled back its vines, tearing open her skin. Bloody and furious, Zyra summoned her earth abilities.

"Grow!"

Tiny plants began to erupt, wrapping around the abomination, pulling it deep into the ground even as it struggled. Zyra walked over, her hands in agony, and stepped on it, pushing it beneath the fresh bed of flowers.