Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't scare me Creedon. I will defeat you!"

The air smelled of copper and the creature's struggled weakened until it ceased moving.

"I'll be waiting." His voice came from behind her.

She turned and saw no one. Huffing, she grabbed her sword and ran towards the Marble Tree, her hand staining the white entrance as she limped inside. There were still a few thorns inside her. Etaceh was looking over some potions and dropped them when she saw her.

"Come with me," Zyra said exiting.

"Zyra! Your arms!"

Etaceh fussed all the way to Zyra's hut where they stared tensely at the patch of dug up dirt, wide enough to have held a body. It was gone.

"He...did this?"

"His lackey," Zyra snarled. "He called her Thorn."

"It is as I feared," Etaceh breathed. "He has found enough power to begin making moves. And you are still not ready."

"I beat this thing didn't I?"

Etaceh took her hands and began healing them.

"Barely."

Zyra bore the pain of the thorns pulling themselves out and the skin knitting together.

"And Medean has just left to the Darklands to see his mentor. What horrible timing."

"We still have a few weeks Etaceh, he'll be back by then. And Scallen can always help my lessons."

"You don't understand Zyra," the witch said gravely. "That creature wasn't picked up on our charms. What did it look like?"

"It had white and black eyes, and there were vines living inside of it with...roses in the palms—"

"He wouldn't..."

Etaceh's horrified expression made Zyra uneasy.

"He wouldn't what?"

"He would." Etaceh caressed her hands gently.

"Zyra, did that creature seem familiar to you?"

"I couldn't really say I got the greatest look running from killer vines Etaceh."

"You have described a race created of death. The Reani, the reanimated. Creedon has found his warrior, and no matter how you kill it, it will not die. Not without the sword of GanMo, or a high level of magic you cannot achieve without years of training."

"Do you think it will be back so soon?"

"No. They take a few days to recover, but that is not the worry. The worry is that he will collect more, and if he is where we believe him to be, he will either collect Reani hosts from our borders...or..."

"My village." Zyra balled her fists, causing the freshly healed skin to erupt with angry red wounds.

"Zyra!"

"We have to stop him Etaceh."

"I know! Give me your hand."

"We have to get the sword."

"Well will."

"No." Zyra pushed her back so she could look into her eyes.

"We have to get the sword, tomorrow."

"Tomorrow! Zyra are you in—"

"Etaceh." Zyra's green eyes were filled with fury and determination. "We have to."

The witch of the valley finished healing her hands and nodded. "Go. Get the snake. I'll make the arrangements. And Zyra?"

"Yes, Etaceh."

"Take your sword."

The keromedio went into her hut, changed into her green robes, her gloves, and sheathed her sword. Fists balled, she ran to find the basilisk hole.

"You wanted my attention Creedon?" she screamed.

"Well you've got it."

She could almost hear his deep resounding chuckle tinkling through the forest, and she knew one day she would end that horrid sound. Forever.

--

"What are you looking at Gharla?"

The blonde huntress shrugged, staring off into the trees. "I don't know...things just feel..."

"Off?"

"More than that. Like—"

"Something big is coming."

Gharla looked at Enui, her soul sister, her confidante and nodded. "Yes, that's exactly how it feels."

"No," the curly headed huntress said, picking up her spear. "Something big is coming."

Gharla squinted and lifted her bow, the arrow ready for whatever approached.

"Who is there? Show yourself!" It was too big to be Henna of Firetoucher. The silhouette came closer and closer until Gharla gasped from shock.

The huntresses dropped their weapons, as the ogre, the deserter, Zyra's love came forth with bags in his hand.

Kail stepped through the clearing and smiled,

"Did you miss me?"

*****

NOTES:

HEY GUYS! I'M BACK! So I'll be updating the first of every month. Stay tuned for another exciting episode of OGRES AND OGRESSES!