All Comments on 'Ogres' Lust'

by SierraLeeAuthor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
airgodairgodover 7 years ago
Great!

I know you said this was a one shot, but I hope you decide to continue it.

lanncerlanncerover 7 years ago
seconded

A continuation would be great

SierraLeeAuthorSierraLeeAuthorover 7 years agoAuthor

Glad you liked it! I don't know how likely a direct continuation is, but FYI this was sort of brainstorming for our next Hreinn Games project: Kingdom of Deception. It isn't out yet and won't be completely the same kinks, but there will be a lot of consensual monster sex there, too. ^-^

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Parvaneh

The main character is rather interesting and I'm curious to know if there was a back ground story to her perhaps?? Maybe a fkashabck in an upcoming story??

You did also mention Vax quesitoning her about how she ran into battle towards them....this would be a good place to start a story if you do decide to continue that is.

Thank you for writing.

CosmichueCosmichueabout 7 years ago
More!

I love this concept, and I actually found myself paying more attention to the storyline than the sex! (Though the sex was fantastic) I would love to see this story expanded on, if you have the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Really enjoyed this and the metroid story. This sort of dubious consent/monster stories are a lot of fun and I like your mix of just enough character and story to enhance without distracting from the erotic action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unexpectedly great!

I just came for the monster sex, but the story and the characters actually turned out to be really interesting and well well above par for erotica, which is fantastic! But also they didn't *get in the way* of the monster sex, making it beyond fantastic! I too would love to see a continuation of this.

Has the game had any progress, or been finished?

SierraLeeAuthorSierraLeeAuthoralmost 6 years agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed the story! Since my last comment, at Hreinn Games we've finished our previous game and we've begun Kingdom of Deception (the game similar to this story). There's a pretty long build you can play now, and we'll be releasing a new overhauled and expanded version in May!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I am so glad this story exists!!! I’ve been scouring the internet for ogre stories and i love yours so much. Theres so much potential. I’m also in awe of how lusty you wrote parvaneh while still maintaining her own person. Hopefully someday this gets a continuation - or just the ogreverse in general

TandJ8598TandJ8598over 2 years ago

Just WOW!!

I was not expecting this much detail, or this much fun. I throughly enjoyed this and have my own ogre to tame now. If not ogres, what do they call themselves??? Inquiring minds need to know!!

Definitely looking forward to more of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh. Good author, but more thinly veiled man hating feminist tripe. Just BBC rhetoric with another coat of paint and about as legit as that. You could and should do a lot better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSierraLeeAuthor@SierraLeeAuthor
525 Followers
Hi, I'm Sierra Lee! If you want to see more of my writing, I have several game projects that can be downloaded completely free: https://www.patreon.com/sierralee I used to write more erotica and do commissions, but since my game projects have taken off I don't spend as much ...