Ogres' Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing worthwhile, then? This was a waste of time."

The other ogre glanced at Parvaneh and laughed. "I don't think you have a right to say that."

With that, they parted, and Parvaneh was carried toward the ogre camp. She lay over the ogre's back in utter shock, trying to cope with what she'd just heard. These ogres were unquestionably different.

In all her experience and every story she had ever heard, she had almost never heard of ogres planning or cooperating like this. And certainly not delaying gratification, even in the midst of a battle. Yet these ogres had human-level discipline... no, compared to the soldiers in her company, saying that was an insult to the ogres.

"Are..." Her throat was incredibly dry and she had to swallow several times to speak. "What are you going to do with me?"

"What do you think?" The ogre had been carrying her with an arm around her legs, but now slid an enormous hand up her thighs to grip her ass. "Things only ever go one way between your kind and ours. You exterminate us. We fuck you."

Parvaneh's breath caught in her throat. She'd been thinking about it for so long, but now, facing it like this... she didn't know what to feel. Her heart was beating faster again and she found herself imagining things that brought heat to her face.

"But since the area isn't secure yet," the ogre rumbled, "what the hell were you doing on your own?"

"Wait, wait..." Finally gathering herself, Parvaneh decided that if they weren't going to kill her, she might as well push as many boundaries as possible. "What are you? Can all ogres speak like you?"

Her captor snorted derisively. "Not remotely. This group exists because we couldn't tolerate being around those idiots another day."

"Then you're... some ogres are like you?"

"You didn't really believe an entire species could be the same, did you?"

"I..." Parvaneh slumped over the ogre's shoulder, considering. Yes, perhaps she had. Yet here she was, speaking so easily with this ogre. And though she was thrown over his shoulder as a war prize, it wasn't that uncomfortable. She didn't even mind the hand on her ass much - it wasn't groping desperately like the men in camp, just confidently holding her.

Before she could come up with something else to say, they reached the main encampment. The ogres had a guard posted, even simple defenses made of sharpened tree trunks. Her captor greeted many of the others and Parvaneh marveled to see so many ogres together acting almost... civilized. But she didn't have long to watch before she was  taken to a small side fire.

Abruptly she was pulled off the ogre's shoulder. His hand wrapped around both of her wrists and pulled them above her head, holding her in front of him. Her feet dangling in the air, she realized just how massive he was compared to her. She could have kicked him, but she doubted she could have done much damage to his slabs of muscles. Maybe if she went for the groin... but part of her hesitated to get near the dark loincloth.

"Now, how will we do this?" The ogre shifted her around, looking her over with a careful eye. "You're quite the impressive female."

"I..." Parvaneh stared into those burning red eyes and didn't know what to say. Try to reason with him that he shouldn't fuck her? Did she really want to do that? After so much disappointment today, she didn't have the strength to fight any more. Better to be taken by a powerful beast like this than someone like Kaveh slobbering over her.

"If you're going to fight, I can just pound you until you're exhausted. But I'd rather not. You human females are so small, you squirm enough even when you're cooperating. Fighting back is just obnoxious."

"What's... what's going to happen to me?" She tried to shed all doubt and stared back into his eyes. The ogre smiled, exactly like he had at the beginning of their fight, as if her attitude just excited him more.

"You know what will happen."

"No, I mean... after. Are you going to eat me?"

That made him laugh, a deep sound that sent a shiver through her body. "Of course not. Our brethren may be stupid enough to eat females when they get hungry, but we're not idiots. You're much more valuable to us this way... especially a female as strong as you."

She stared back at him, unable to stop her trembling now. However confused her mind was, her body wanted him. And it would make things so simple: she wouldn't need to fight, wouldn't need to make any more decisions, just let it happen. If she had been willing to let him kill her, was it so ridiculous to let him fuck her?

"Now, no more talking. We might be able to exercise patience, but we don't have to like it."

The ogre drew his shorter blade and cut through her leather armor easily. Parvaneh shivered, yet the edge didn't even nick her. She noticed that the blade was sharp and well-cared-for - but then she had no more time to be distracted as the ogre tore her clothes away from her.

Abruptly she was hanging in front of him, naked and helpless. Parvaneh squirmed as if she could escape his gaze, but his eyes moved hungrily over her large, firm breasts and down toward her pussy. She knew she was already wet and hoped that he wasn't able to tell.

When the ogre dropped her, she crumpled in surprise. She hadn't realized that he had moved, but she had been dropped on a pile of furs. They were rough, but softer than the ground. Parvaneh could have gotten up, but she found herself lying back and staring up at her captor as he stripped off his loincloth and tossed it aside.

His entire body was smooth and hairless, revealing all of his rigid muscle. Though there was something subtly different about his body, something that would keep her from ever thinking he was human, he was well-proportioned. It was the sort of body she liked to admire, but her gaze was pulled even lower and she gasped.

Most ogres had large cocks, but she had never realized how much of a difference all the rolls of fat made. On her captor's muscular body, it looked terrifyingly large. The shaft was thick and twisted, but without the sores and dirt, it was all too easy to think about what it would feel like inside her.

She was going to find out soon. The ogre grabbed her legs and pulled them apart, not violently but with overwhelming power. Parvaneh found herself lying back with her legs spread wide and her pussy gaping... and she was panting for breath. All she could do was stare up at the mass of gray muscle looming over her, her chest rising and falling with her breaths.

Shifting his hips, the ogre dropped his cock down onto her stomach. It stretched up startlingly far, but she didn't have long to stare. He slid it down over the outer lips of her pussy, collecting the juices there. She moaned and squirmed, but he held her thighs firmly in those enormous hands. After so long going without sex, Parvaneh thought she might come from the stimulation alone... but it didn't look like the ogre was into foreplay.

He pulled back and then thrust the tip of his cock inside her. Parvaneh threw back her head and screamed. She'd never had anything remotely that large inside her and she realized that his collecting her juices on his cock wasn't for her sake, but just so that he could thrust properly.

Even with so much lubrication, he had to work to get his cock inside her. It slid in bit by bit, opening her up higher and higher until she felt like it must be in her chest. She couldn't believe that something so enormous could possibly be inside her, yet the overwhelming girth was undeniable. Even if she had wanted to struggle, she would have been helpless while the thick shaft penetrated her so deeply.

"Tight." The ogre grunted in approval, then thrust in the rest of the way. Parvaneh cried out again as the force of his thrust rippled through her. It was more power than pleasure, but she couldn't help but fall into it.

He began to move back and forth and she found herself bucking beneath him. Her pussy was stretching around his enormous weapon, being reshaped into an ogre's fuckhole. Trembling beneath the powerful warrior that had defeated her, that idea didn't sound so bad to her. As she accepted the shaft thrusting inside her, she found herself coming hard.

It moved through her hard and fast and she collapsed back on the furs. The ogre stayed still for a moment, enjoying the spasms of her pussy around him. But as soon as they stopped, he began thrusting again, and she realized that he was just getting warmed up.

Now that her body was more capable of taking him, he began pounding inside her. She was pinned in position spread wide now, so his hands moved up from her thighs to grasp her bouncing breasts. Though the ogre kneaded them roughly for his own pleasure, the rough skin of his hands rasped against her nipples. Soon she was moaning in pleasure and arching her back into his hands.

There was nothing she could do to fuck him back now, he was just taking her brutally. It was the most she could do to keep up, receiving all his thrusts and screaming as she came until her mind went blank.

For a long time she drifted in the mindless bliss, then she felt a surge of heat inside her. Parvaneh came back into the world as the ogre's cock began spurting inside her, filling her with inhuman amounts of seed. It was burning hot, scorching through her and driving her to another climax. When he pulled out, she could only lie there, shuddering, as several more jets of cum spurted over her taut stomach.

"Good." The ogre's voice was even deeper now, a satisfied rumble. "Turn over."

"What?" She stared up at him blearily, smiling in a strange stupor. Her gaze drifted down as she saw that his twisted cock didn't seem to be getting any softer. "Are... are you...?"

"We can always fuck, the urge just dissipates. But after watching you fight, I want you more than once. Turn over."

"...okay." She let the word out like a breath, hardly believing she was agreeing with this ogre. But as she lay there, catching her breath, she couldn't help herself. "What's your name?"

"Daav."

"I'm Parvaneh. And if... if being with you is like that, you can fuck me as much as you want."

"I will." Daav reached down and grabbed her leg in order to flip her over. She let him do it, but once she was on her stomach she got up on her hands and knees. Later, she would have to think about everything that was happening. What it meant for her and her future. For now, all she could think about was feeling that enormous shaft again.

It came down on her ass first, resting between the firm globes. Daav grasped her hips, his hands a match even for her impressive ass. Kneeling there, she could only tremble in anticipation as he slowly lined his cock up with her entrance and thrust inside.

From this position he went even deeper and Parvaneh began moaning. He kept one hand on her hips, holding them in place as he fucked her, but his other hand moved up to her hair. It was still bound behind her head, since she kept it clipped firmly enough to survive a battle. The clip didn't survive his fingers, however, which wrenched it off.

Her glossy dark hair came free, tumbling down over her back. She'd kept it long even after becoming a soldier, some kind of lingering desire to still be a beautiful bride like her mother had wanted. Now it was just an ogre's plaything: he ran his hands through it briefly before gripping her mane of hair and using it like reins.

And she didn't care. Parvaneh cried out happily as Daav pulled her hair back, making her arch her back. Her breasts were bouncing wildly on her chest, but somehow it just excited her more. Daav had beaten her and was now taking his prize, and she reveled in it.

Eventually after several more orgasms wracked her body, her head began to droop, held up only by his grip in her hair. Daav let her slump into the furs, instead gripping her hips with both hands and fucking her even harder. She let out soft moans as his thrusts pushed her into the furs, her skin so incredibly sensitive that even the rough fur felt good.

He kept speeding up, thrusting into her desperately until he finally exploded inside her and filled her with his cum again. As soon as his cock slid out of her, she collapsed to the side. The most she could do through the haze of pleasure was tilt her head enough to look at him.

The ogre's chest rose and fell with deep breaths as he stared down at her. There was a deeply satisfied look in his eyes. His cock was still hard, glistening with both their juices, but she thought he'd taken what he wanted. For now. She had a feeling that he would never be completely satisfied, and that thought finally pierced her post-coital bliss.

"That... that was incredible... for me..."

"You're a good fuck." Daav dropped down to lean against the furs and stroked one of her thighs absent-mindedly. "Most females break so easily, even if we're gentle. But you're strong. Are there many more female fighters like you?"

"Women can... women can join the military. But it's hard, and it's not encouraged. Most think women belong in the bedroom, not the battlefield." Parvaneh found herself peeking up at him, strangely shy after everything they had just done. "What... what do ogres think?"

"Most don't. But you mean our group?" Daav shrugged. "Females need to be strong enough to be fucked hard. We're not going to risk a good fuck like you dying off, but you can do what you want. You can't have a cock in you all the time, after all, or you won't be any fun."

She blinked in surprise and stared at him, trying to draw more meaning from the inhuman face. Daav wasn't ugly, not really, and she was beginning to see a sort of brutal appeal to his looks. But it was still hard for her to read him: had he actually meant what it sounded like? "What exactly do you mean? What happens to me now?"

"That depends on you. Are you going to run away?"

Parvaneh hesitated, realizing that she truly didn't know how to answer. Everything still felt unreal, could she make any decisions in this state? But if she ran, what would she go back to? What was there for her that would be any better than this? Commander Kevah had wanted to make her into a whore anyway, and she knew who she would choose between him and Daav.

"Doesn't matter, we don't trust you yet. But if you want to know, talk to some of the others. I want to sleep."

Daav settled back and it looked like he might go to sleep right then. Though he didn't seem like he wanted to talk, Parvaneh's heart fluttered at the idea of leaving. It might be a stupid instinct of her mind, especially if she was nothing but a fuck to him, but she felt connected. He'd made her feel so good, and his seed was still oozing out of her. She wriggled closer to him and murmured happily when he pulled her against his body.

"If... if I stay here..." She closed her eyes and lay her face against his muscular chest. "What happens next?"

"This isn't the time to talk plans. But if you're asking about yourself..." Daav's hand slid over her ass and between her legs, getting dangerously close to her sensitive pussy. "A lot of others are going to want to fuck you. But they know you have to be broken in first."

She shivered, and not in fear. The idea of a camp filled with ogres ready to fuck her should have been terrifying, yet she found herself strangely excited. Her heart wanted to wake up next to Daav, but her pussy just wanted cock. Parvaneh gave a strange sigh that became a squeak as one of Daav's fingers pushed against her asshole.

"I didn't use this hole for now. But you'll get used to it soon, and we'll have to train your mouth, too."

"Oh..." Parvaneh buried her face in his chest again. "I... I guess. But what about your plans? What is your group going to do?"

"Well, I am going to sleep. Enough talk, female." His hand moved away from her behind his head and Daav resolutely went to sleep. Parvaneh stayed for a while before pulling back, and to her surprise he really did seem to be asleep.

She stared down at him for a long time, wondering what she had just done. Though her head was overwhelmed by questions, she found herself strangely calm. Perhaps it was just the high from all the sex, but she felt like things would turn out alright. Parvaneh got a fur from the far side of the pile and wrapped herself in it.

Though she'd been ignored, she realized that Daav wasn't being careless. Not only was she inside a camp with a carefully guarded perimeter, there were a lot of ogres nearby with eyes on her. She realized that they must have been watching her fuck and looked away in shame. At least none of them were masturbating, as she'd seen many ogres do when they couldn't find an empty hole. But they probably didn't need to, since they planned to fuck her anyway.

Despite herself, Parvaneh wandered toward the perimeter of camp. Most of it was ringed by the tree trunk spikes, positioned outward. She saw now that they were bound together and on stands, presumably so they could be moved. Though there were gaps between them, they would surely break a charge against them.

One of the larger gaps was the one where she had come in, and it was still guarded. Both ogres looked at her hungrily, but they made no move toward her. She stared out into the darkness for a moment, then shook her head.

"I'm not trying to escape."

One of them snorted. "You couldn't. But good."

"It's impressive, though," the other ogre said. "Not many females are walking after their first night."

"Hmph. Only if you don't know what you're doing."

"Not just that. They might be able to walk, but something gets fucked out of them. They're just good for fucking after that." The ogre stared at her, eyes oddly thoughtful. "But you're still thinking and exploring. I want you."

Parvaneh's breath caught in her throat. "Uh..." Was she supposed to drop her furs and let them fuck her just like that? Hearing Daav talk about her role was one thing, but facing it directly was another entirely. Besides, the ache in her pussy might be a comfortable one, but she really didn't think she was up for another round so soon.

Seeing her discomfort, the first ogre chuckled. "Not now, female. We're on guard, we can't be distracted."

"Right." The other looked unhappy about that, but didn't argue. "We'll find you later."

Though she felt like she should say something, Parvaneh couldn't find any words. She just stared between them for a while before they seemed to ignore her, instead focusing on keeping watch. After a moment, she wandered away from them and back into the heart of the ogre camp.

 

X X X

 

Over the coming days, the reality of Parvaneh's situation slowly sank in. Or, more often, was pounded into her. She had more sex each day than she'd had in the past year.

And to her surprise, she still liked it. Part of her had been sure that her initial reaction was just foolish emotion after sex, but as her brain caught up, she realized that wasn't true. In fact, it got easier the more she thought about it.

Though she was probably the ogres' sex slave, she was treated better than any human slave she had ever seen. They let her go where she wanted and gave her plenty to eat. The ogres didn't just throw her down and fuck her, either. While she hadn't exactly had a lot of deep conversations with them, they seemed interested in her. Respectful, even. Of course, for ogres respecting a female mostly seemed to mean wanting to fuck them.

Once her ass had recovered and she'd stopped choking on their cocks, Parvaneh enjoyed it even more. She'd worried that Daav was unusually gentle, but he was actually about average. Some of the ogres even enjoyed playing with her body so long that she was nearly coming before they ever got their cocks inside her.