Ogres' Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her first days had been filled with sex, but she thought that would slow down over time. Though she hadn't gotten a chance to speak with them, she'd observed other women in the camp. They might spend a lot of time filled with ogre cock, but they had time for plenty else as well.

Wrapping a fur around herself, Parvaneh began a circle of the camp. She wanted to find one particular ogre who had spoken to her about their strategy before fucking her - maybe if she sucked him off, he'd explain their plans. The more days passed, the more likely the main ogre horde would begin their assault, and she couldn't bring herself to forget about them. These ogres might not be her enemies, but the rest most definitely were.

She didn't find that ogre, however, instead finding herself noticing all the women. One ogre had a slender blond woman in his lap, bouncing on his cock of her own volition. The woman was moaning and writhing, her exotic hair shaking wildly. In contrast, the next scene Parvaneh spotted was almost silent. An ogre sat on a log with a woman kneeling in front of him. She wore what looked like a scholar's robes, but she was bobbing her head up and down on the ogre's cock. He had one hand on her head, tangled in her short dark hair, but seemed content just to guide her movements instead of fucking her face.

She spotted a few others, one asleep wrapped in a blanket and one cooking at a fire. Somehow it didn't feel right to approach either of them. Whoever they were, they were comfortable here. They knew their place and what they were doing, while Parvaneh still sought answers. At least they seemed free to pursue their own lives. That was more than a lot of women could say.

"It's a lot to take in, isn't it?"

The ogre's voice made her jump, and Parvaneh whirled to find another one directly behind her. This one actually had some hair on his head, a shock of white that matched the age of his grizzled face. She thought she didn't know him until she recognized his breastplate: he was the fully armored ogre that had faced her when she was captured, now with some of his armor removed.

"I have your sword, by the way." The ogre patted his belt and Parvaneh realized that she saw her familiar sheath beside the much larger blade he carried. "You'll forgive me if I don't return it just yet. You're very skilled."

"Oh... thank you." She had no idea how she was supposed to take a compliment from an ogre, but she found herself smiling. Something about the way he said it, it felt like a real compliment. "I, uh... I have so many questions..."

"I know. Forgive me for waiting, but I wanted to observe your reactions first."

He'd been watching her? She hadn't noticed. "Then... will you explain?"

"Certainly. What did you want to ask?"

"I..." She stopped, wondering where to even begin. Did asking any question mean that she had accepted this as her new life? Whereas Daav and most of the others gave her a sense of overpowering masculinity, this ogre seemed much more approachable. But before she could come up with anything else to say, a nearby ogre called out.

"Hey Vaax! If you're not going to fuck her, send her over here!"

Vaax - assuming that was his name - glanced over at the ogre without much expression. His eyes slid back to her, then he put a hand on her back and pushed her forward gently. She immediately obeyed, letting him guide her away from the nearest campfire.

"I won't force myself on you," Vaax said softly as they went. "As you've noticed, opinions in this camp vary wildly. Once the novelty of your presence has worn off, I would recommend finding a group that wants to take you the way you want to be taken."

Vaax's hand on her back was solid and comforting, but she was also aware of how powerful it was. Parvaneh took a slow breath. "Why... why are you here? Talking to me?"

He glanced at her from the corner of his eyes, then shrugged. "When Daav looked at you, he saw your strength. And you are strong, but that's not what I observed. I saw a woman who chose to leave safety and throw her life away in battle. That interests me."

"Ah." Despite what had happened, Parvaneh found herself strangely self-conscious and pulled her furs higher to partially hide her face. "I... I don't know that I want to talk about that now."

"We don't have to." Vaax abruptly stopped, since it seemed that they had reached their destination. A sturdy tent had been set up beside another fire, and Vaax opened the flap for her.  "If you want to sleep, you can do so undisturbed here."

"Thank you." Yet with her mind racing, she didn't feel vaguely like sleeping. "Um... I don't want to get you in any trouble. If there's anything you want me to do for you..."

"Well, you're taking to this quickly." Vaax raised a white eyebrow, but didn't object. He began removing the remaining pieces of his armor and setting them down by the fire. "I may be old, but my desire burns no less hot. However, I have learned patience over the years, and I imagine you are rather sore right now."

"That's, uh... yes."

"I have a solution. Please, step inside."

Vaax again opened the flap, and this time she ducked inside. He followed her and settled down on the cot inside the tent. Though it was fairly large, it didn't feel that way with Vaax's bulk filling so much of it. Just being so close to him, Parvaneh found that her heart was pounding.

"Kneel down here. Make yourself comfortable."

Parvaneh knelt down between his legs as instructed, realizing what he wanted. Underneath his armor and padding, Vaax wore only a white loincloth. It was more elaborate than the others she'd seen, but she managed to pull it aside and his cock sprang free. Though not fully erect, it was still impressive.

She reached out to touch it hesitantly. As many ogre cocks as she'd seen up close and personal, it was still a strange thing to encounter a new one. It felt surprisingly hot to the touch, but it wasn't unpleasant. Parvaneh stroked the twisted shaft and smiled as it began to harden. Part of her did want it inside her, but given the ache in her pussy, perhaps this was better.

"Do you still want to ask questions?"

That made her stare at him a moment, though she didn't stop stroking him with both hands. "That... that feels strange... while I'm... doing this..."

"There's no hurry. We can both just enjoy this while we talk."

"Then... I wish Daav or someone would explain more about you ogres. I didn't know there were any like you." As she spoke, Parvaneh continued working the old ogre's shaft. Now that it was hard, it felt every bit as virile as Daav's, and it had its own unique twist.

"That could be a long story, longer than I want to start like this. For one, 'ogre' is your name for us, not ours. We are many peoples, not one. But I imagine you want to know more about our group's nature, and that is a simpler thing. Just like humans, some of us are smarter or stronger than others. We often tire of our lowly brethren, so many of us have gathered together."

"I understand that, but... what are you trying to do?"

"That's a good question. Use your mouth, too."

She obeyed without questioning, lowering her head and licking at the head of his cock. Not only was the taste not repulsive, it was better than a human's. It had a pungent aroma - not exactly flowers, but the scent made her head swim in the best way. She began to lick around the head while she continued pumping the shaft.

"In the short term, we're looking to survive the aftermath. The horde will break apart soon and begin devastating the region. Though we can defend ourselves ably enough, we would prefer to find a defensible position. The fortress seemed promising, but given the number of unknowns, we decided to move past and find another to take."

Parvaneh almost said something then, except that she'd just taken Vaax's cock into her mouth and was lavishing the head with attention. Besides, what would she have said? Did she actually want to take them back to the fortress? What would that mean, for her and for everyone there?

"Many will die in the initial chaos, and then things will become calmer. Those of us who lead have ideas for then, but I believe I will keep silent on those plans."

"Mmm." She pulled back, letting his cock pop out of her mouth, but kept running her hands over it. "Do you plan to capture more women? Or food? I'm sorry, I don't know what else og... what your people want."

"It's true that sex and food are our primary goals." Vaax put his hand on the back of her head and guided her to his cock. This time she took it deeper into her mouth, pumping the rest of the shaft with her hand while her other moved to tease at his balls. "And yes, I would rather we had more women in camp. With so few now, some are rather sorely used. But that will make things complicated in a different way..."

For a long time she simply lay there between his legs, luxuriously pleasuring him. He didn't seem in any hurry, answering her questions patiently. And though he didn't answer everything, she found herself growing calmer as they continued. Just having someone who could speak so rationally was comforting, and though part of her wanted him to be rougher, she enjoyed the relaxation as well.

When she finally ran out of questions, Parvaneh found herself strangely grateful. Maybe that was wrong, since all he'd done was be kind, but she wanted to reward him. Retreating from his crotch for a moment, Parvaneh got into a better position, then wrapped her breasts around his cock.

Even lying down, his body was so massive that it wasn't difficult to get into position. She was little experienced in this art, but knew from many lewd comments that men hoped to get their cock between her tits. Since his rod was already slick from her earlier efforts, it was easy to begin moving her breasts. His hot shaft felt comfortable sliding against her.

Despite her impressive mounds, however, Parvaneh couldn't entirely encompass his cock. As she slid into a lower comfortable position, the head of his cock got closer to her face until eventually she just leaned down and sucked the head into her mouth. That finally got a small grunt from Vaax, which sent a strange thrill through her.

She pleasured him for a while before he suddenly took control. As soon as he did, Parvaneh felt a fluttering deep in her stomach. After this old soldier had been so patient with her, part of her wanted to see that she could make him lose control. Then he would just take his pleasure from her, and the very thought made her wetter.

Taking hold of her head with both hands, Vaax began to thrust into her mouth. She struggled to keep her breasts wrapped around his shaft as his pace increased. Soon he was fucking both her tits and her throat and she found herself moaning and grinding her hips against the cot beneath them.

The old ogre lasted a long time, enjoying her body with easy control over his own pleasure. Soon she began to feel light-headed, strangely owned by his cock as it pumped between her breasts and lips. She realized with a thrill that as kind as he was, Vaax was also an enormously powerful ogre. He could have fucked her any time he wanted, but he waited for her to offer herself like this and then took her utterly.

After a long time, Vaax finally came down her throat. He held her there, struggling to swallow as jet after jet of cum spurted inside her. When he was finally finished, he lay back with a satisfied sigh. Parvaneh felt a strange sense of satiation, her entire body still tingling.

She pulled herself up and collapsed against his chest, her soft body against his scarred muscle. But though she finally wanted to fall into exhausted sleep, part of her mind was still active. Propping herself up on his chest, she looked down and saw a glint of curiosity in his eyes.

"You said you needed a fortress?" Parvaneh smiled. "Well, I have an idea..."

 

X X X

 

When the day of the battle dawned, fires again burned across the horizon, but everything had changed. Not only was Parvaneh facing an entirely different battle, she actually felt a flicker of hope. Not a hope she could have dreamed of, a few days ago, but the best chance of hope she had felt in a long time.

Back then, her greatest hope had been that the fortress would hold out for a few days after the horde resumed the attack. Thanks to her help, it had fallen to ogres in less than an hour. But now that her band of ogres ruled the fortress, they might be able to hold it against the hordes around them. Though they usually killed their opponents, they were capable of displays of dominance as well and could shift the brunt of the attack away from the fortress.

Parvaneh walked back down the steps toward the courtyard. Most of it was filled with ogres preparing for war, making better use of the weapons the useless soldiers had lost. Unfortunately very little armor fit any of them, but she wondered if it wouldn't be possible to find someone to reforge it into a larger size.

Of course, other parts of the courtyard were even more debauched than before. These ogres didn't drink, but they were happy to use the castle's female inhabitants. She walked past a chambermaid fucked up against a wall, a minor countess bent over a barrel, a nude woman spit-roasted between two ogres. All of them were moaning in pleasure.

She didn't have enough influence to persuade the ogres not to take women they captured, but it had been less of a problem than she expected. All of the women the soldiers had drugged and fucked were so desperate, the ogres were a relief for them. And after they had recovered, they seemed intensely loyal to the ogres who had saved them.

The sight of so many of them happily having sex with the ogres had quickly had an influence on those women who had been captured but not yet taken. Some had voluntarily given themselves to ogres, which only encouraged the others even more. Perhaps it wasn't even that irrational. Local women were always preyed upon by soldiers, and the ogres were at least clean and gave them plenty of pleasure back.

Of course, it wasn't all easy, and Parvaneh didn't approve of everything she'd seen. But walking past so many women who had been hopeless and chained a few days ago, she couldn't help but feel that things had turned out alright. This was war, after all, there would always be casualties.

"Female." A hand wrapped around her waist from behind and pulled her back against a muscular body. Parvaneh recognized the pale skin of the ogre, who had become one of her favorites over the past several days. "My work is done, let's fuck."

"I need to talk to Vaax." She slid her hand over his and pulled it back. He growled, but didn't resist.

"Fine. Talk, then come back to fuck."

"Sure." Parvaneh smiled slightly over her shoulder and then slipped away from him. She did hope to make good on that promise. The albino ogre liked to get deep inside her and then grind her hips against his, unlike most of the others, who preferred to pound away. And while she liked a hard fuck sometimes, she appreciated the subtler technique.

For now, though, she needed to visit her old favorites and see what they had learned. Parvaneh took the stairs two at a time, nodded at the guard ogres by the door, and then stepped into the command chamber.

It looked incredibly spare compared to when Commander Kaveh had lived inside. He'd taken much of his finery with him, and the ogres had tossed out everything they felt was unnecessary. Now there was only the large bed, the main table, and several sturdy chairs. Vaax was looking over a map while Daav and a few of the other strong warriors lounged in their chairs, sharpening their weapons.

"Scouts got back," Daav said when he saw her. "We know where the fleeing humans went: a castle beyond the pass. Too far for a simple attacking party."

"But if we took a group for a several-day trip?"

"Maybe. Not sure it's worth it."

"I'm sure they'll have stockpiled a lot of supplies, and probably women." Parvaneh knew that was just a justification, though. Though she felt justice had more or less been done in the fortress, it didn't feel right that Commander Kaveh had escaped just like he planned. It had nothing to do with justice now, she just wanted to see him beaten.

Though Daav shrugged, Vaax was looking more thoughtful. He tapped down on the map in several places. "None of these villages have been taken. I don't think we should range far before we've secured the region."

"Is there anything left there?" She moved up beside the older ogre, resting one hand on his arm as she leaned over the map. Most of the ogres didn't seem to care enough to read, but Vaax did so easily and the others accepted that it brought them advantages.

"That's what reports said - oh, we didn't tell you about that." Vaax looked over at Daav, who nodded and smiled.

"Right, right. We had a band of villagers from one of the towns flee to us. Even though they knew the fortress had been taken, somehow we've gotten a reputation." He cast her a sour look. "We didn't do anything to the females. I still don't see the point, but we have enough other females for now."

"No, that's proof that it's working. If we're going to rule, not just conquer, we need them to come to us. But that's not important now, we have something for you."

At that, Daav got up and jerked his head at the other ogres. They went with minimal grumbling, and soon they were alone. Vaax rose as well, turning away to a heavy wooden chest in the corner.

When he turned back to her, he held her sword in his hands. Parvaneh's eyes widened, and when he handed it to her, she couldn't resist running her hands over the familiar sheath.

"You told the truth about giving us the fortress," Vaax said. "And you've been right about the rest. You deserve to have it back."

"Just don't go getting any stupid ideas." Daav loomed up behind her, a scowl on his face. "I want to keep fucking your holes, don't get yourself killed."

"I don't plan to die. Not anymore." Parvaneh smiled and she was surprised how good it felt. "Now, I think the two of you have been in here entirely too long. Ogres aren't supposed to spend their time planning, they're supposed to ravish helpless maidens."

"Maidens are overrated," Vaax said wryly as he shifted behind her. His hand slid over her stomach, then lower, and Parvaneh moaned. Daav started to move away, but she shook her head sharply.

"No... stay..."

It didn't take more than that to convince him, so Daav advanced on her swiftly. Normally she would have been nervous to be caught between two men who outweighed her by so much, but with these ogres she just felt safe.

When Daav began fondling her breasts aggressively, Parvaneh realized that she needed to speed things up or she'd lose some more clothes. Daav tended to tear them apart when he got impatient, and she didn't own very many outfits. She quickly stripped them off, revealing that her nipples were already hard and her pussy was practically gushing.

Vaax pushed her forward and she braced herself against Daav's chest. Her fingers rubbed over his firm abdominal muscles, then clenched them as Vaax pushed into her from behind. Even after so many ogres had fucked her, she still never got used to the feeling of their cocks splitting her open.

As Vaax began to thrust into her at a slow rate, her body shook with the movements. They made her breasts sway and she also found herself sliding lower. Soon she was holding herself up via Daav's hips, which put his cock at eye level. That was fine with her: Parvaneh opened her mouth and let him slide the familiar shaft into her throat.

Completely filled with both of them, Parvaneh let herself hang. With Vaax holding her hips and Daav massaging her breasts, it was comfortable to remain there, impaled on their cocks. When they started thrusting from both sides, she let herself go and began to moan wildly.