All Comments on 'Oh Baby, Baby'

by themermaiden

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good

this was wonderful! I'm wet already imagining that I'm the babysitter :)

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Sexy

I really liked this story. It was short and sweet and very sexy. The description of the sex was great. Can't wait to read more.

sirhugssirhugsover 14 years ago
What happens next?

was the wife watching through the window? Does she walk in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yummy

Nice turn on. I wish something like this would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awesome! Keep them coming like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very hot

great story. made me so hot and wet!

ldydvknldydvknover 10 years ago
Hell Yes

Love it. Perfect.

james3363james3363over 5 years ago
Only your second story? Wow....

Amazing story made even more so by you saying this was only your 2nd story! I've been on this site for years and you definitely have the ability to write well. Looking forward to many more from you. Perhaps a story where the guy and girl continually get close to getting caught many times to bud up the tension? I'm sure you could do wonders with an idea like that. Maybe under the table stuff that shows reluctance and then allowance? Keep writing and we'll keep reading more from you.

WriterOfRomanceWriterOfRomanceover 2 years ago

Very hot, but there's no "barrier" to "shred" the first time a woman has sex.

CharrlaCharrlaabout 1 year ago

Not bad, but the actual sex part was rushed. It took all of, what, a paragraph or two? Draw it out more next time. And careful with "it's." Its only gets an apostrophe if it's the contraction for it + is. If you mean the possessive its (the dog bit its tail), there is never an apostrophe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous