Oh Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers

I quickly found her clitty again, it was like an electric charge had hit her, she buried her head into the bed and screamed long and hard. I thought I was hurting her for a moment, my face was coated in her juices her whole body was spasming. I licked as hard and fast as I could, again she shrieked into the bed.

Slowly she began to stop quivering she returned her attentions to my cock, she appeared to be taking more of it into her mouth now. I lapped at her pussy, probing with my tongue as I found her clit again.

She disappointed me by moving herself away from my attentions, opening my eyes I watched as she knelt up, moved herself down the bed taking the duvet with her. I watch as she moved down my body until she arrived at my cock. She reached between her legs and took it in her hand held it pointing towards the ceiling, raising herself up she got my cock position between her legs, she rubbed the head of my cock along her wetness before sitting down on it.

God what a feeling, I had never felt anything so hot around my cock. Janice took about half of me before stopping. She wiggled her bum to accommodate my dick inside her before she leant forward, I watched absolutely fascinated as my cock was enveloped in her pussy.

Her outer lips stretching to take me inside her, slowly she began to rock backwards and forwards, taking a little more of me each time. For my part I wanted to stick it right up her to my balls, the one thing I did think was how tight she was. It appeared the first few inches were okay but after that it was difficult for her to take. Not to be beaten Janice kept moving backwards and forwards until I was buried balls deep inside her.

She sat completely still, I was wallowing in the sensation she was creating around my cock, she began her rocking motion again, slowly increasing her speed, she then leant forward and began to ride quicker. I had a ring side seat I watched as she took my cock deep inside then almost withdrew stopping at the last moment before impaling herself to my balls once again.

Her speed increased until I felt her grip my cock harder, "Oh my God, oh my god," She was again almost shouting, "Ahhhhhhh God yes yees.yeeeessssss" Again her whole body shook as she vaulted up and down my cock, she coated me in her white cream,

She slowed down and rolled off my cock, standing up on what appeared to be very unsteady legs. I noticed she had a huge smile on her face, she unhooked her bra exposing her breasts. It appeared her bra was for cosmetic purposes as her breasts didn`t drop a millimetre without it, she smiled when she noticed me staring at them.

She lay on her back on the bed next to me, she reached out and took my cock in her hand I noticed there was quite a gap where her fingers didn`t stretch around it,

"Now it`s your turn," She giggled sexily and dragged me on top of her and between her open legs.

I was a bit lost again but not to worry Janice was in control, she guided my cock to her pussy, rubbing my knob end along her slit until she found her entrance. I needed no second invitation or instruction from there on. I pushed forward my cock disappeared up her to my balls, she let out a deep moan, then a groan on my second stroke, I began to fuck her, slowly at first, her legs came up onto my shoulders as I increased both the power and speed of my thrusts.

The animal instinct took over in me and I was going at her like a steam hammer, she was soon shaking and quivering again I felt her pussy squeezing my cock tighter, she bit my arm as another orgasm burst through her, her pussy gripped my cock hard for what seemed like ages.

I felt my balls begin to send a strange message to my brain, my cock began to expand, I pumped away. Janice realised I was on the verge of shooting, she wriggled out from underneath me, much to my disappointment.

"Lie on the bed," She ordered, a smile across her face.

She moved slowly kissing my neck then downwards, she wrapped her perfect boobs around my shaft, gripping one in each hand she pushed them together and fucked my cock with them, again she brought me close before stopping.

She gave a wicked laugh before taking my cock into her hot mouth, seconds later I was ready to shoot my load, Janice removed my cock from her mouth and used her hand to bring me the satisfaction I graved so desperately.

I groaned loudly as a huge wad of spunk flew from my cock hitting Janice on her breasts, the second spurt was stronger and made it to her face, she didn`t turn her head quick enough to prevent a good glob going into her mouth the rest on her cheek, neck and breasts. Six or seven more shots and I was done. I let out a deep breath.

We took a while to recover then she got up, I watched a naked Janice walk into the bathroom I heard the taps running, she also gargled her mouth. Guess she didn`t like the taste of spunk much?, I didn`t care I smiled to myself, a satisfied smile.

Janice rejoined me in bed we cuddled for a while before she said her parents would be home in a short while, we dressed, we kissed, giggled, she bent over I grabbed her arse playfully.

"That`s enough of that for one day," She exclaimed playfully noting the bulge appearing in my underpants.

"Oh really," I sounded disappointed, "I was...".

"Yes, more than enough I can assure you." I didn`t get what she meant by her last comment, could you get more than enough of it?

I left just as her parents were coming up the road I don`t think they saw me, I just hoped Janice had made her bed before her Mother spotted the state it was in, particularly all the damp patches from Janice and a few white tell tale marks from me. I smiled to myself as I walked home. I wondered if Janice`s Mom had ever performed like her daughter in her teenage years? I thought she probably had.

To say I was on cloud nine was an understatement, I couldn`t wait to see Janice at work on Monday. I was disappointed to learn she was on secondment to our new offices until Thursday returning here Friday.

I had my driving test Thursday and a lesson every evening this week, so at least that would keep me occupied for some of the time. I struggled to put the events of Sunday afternoon out of my mind for very long. One thing was for certain now I had had a go I wanted more.

Apart from occasional hard on at unexpected moments the week went well. I passed my driving test. Although I had a car courtesy of my Dad I decided not to drive to work Friday I would have a practice over the weekend.

"Well you can take me for a drive tomorrow," Janice announced as soon as she knew.

"But, but I.I..." I stammered for an excuse.

"Pick me up at midday we can go for a ride to a country pub for lunch."

"I don`t..."

"My treat." That appeared to be the end of the matter, I pulled up outside her house just before midday, she came skipping out of her front door almost immediately. She was wearing a mini skirt a white blouse knee length white boots, she was carrying her jacket and handbag.

"Hi Steve," She said cheerfully as she jumped into the passenger seat, this caused her mini skirt to ride up and I knew I could see her panties if I had looked, I didn`t, I wanted to, but I didn`t. She directed me to a Country Pub, and we chatted about a variety of things along the way and over a nice lunch.

"I will pay," I offered.

"Oh no you won`t, an agreement is an agreement," I gave in without a fight.

"Ok fair enough," I knew better than to argue.

We drove into the countryside before Janice told me to pull into a secluded spot, "What on earth do you want to stop here for?" I asked, she didn`t answer she just opened her door and got out of the car, I wondered what she was up to and was pretty amazed when she got into the back of the car.

"Seems like a good spot," She sounded enthusiastic, "Come and join me, you`ll like the view."

I opened the rear door to join her, by this time she was lying down on the back seat her mini skirt had ridden up and it was obvious she wasn`t wearing any knickers. I did wonder when she had taken them off or had she been wearing any? Never mind I soon got the message of what she had on her mind.

As I climbed in the back to join her she reached up and put her hand behind my head, she pulled my head towards her exposed quim. I needed no second invitation and eagerly began to tease her. I placed little kisses all around her pussy. I knew she liked that, then I ran my tongue down either side of her lips, she was moaning now, urging me to get to her point of desire. I teased until I could bear it no longer I had to taste her. I rasped my tongue from her bum hole to her clitty

"Uhhhhhhh, yes , yes god, yes , ooooooh god, yeeeeeeeees," She squealed in delight, her hands went behind my head, she held me tightly, working my head and her pussy in unison as she searched for her orgasm.

It didn`t take her long before she began to moan louder, she was almost screaming. "Yes yes Ooooooooooh yes Ahhhhhhhhhh, yeeeeeeeees,Christ yeeeeesssssss" She soaked my face with her juices. I felt her slowly release my head. I pulled back looking at the result of my labours, a very wet pussy.

Janice looked at me and laughed, "Sorry you face is wet, here use these," She tossed me her panties to wipe my face. She then reached up and unzipped my trousers, "Let`s get these off,"

I helped and was soon naked, my cock standing up very proudly. Janice needed no coaxing and went down on my cock with her wanton mouth. Just as I was beginning to get into it she stopped pulled my cock from her mouth.

"Sit down here," She instructed me to sit in the middle of the back seat. She then cocked her leg over mine, reaching between her legs grabbing my rampant cock rubbing it between her legs. My knob was already wet from her mouth, she made sure it was wet with her pussy juices before slowly tantalisingly lowering herself down onto my rock hard cock.

As last Sunday it took her quite a while to take me all the way, I loved the way she wiggled her arse as she attempted to sit down completely on my cock. Slowly she began to rise off my cock, right to the end before slowly sitting back down all the way. She increased the speed gradually until she was fucking herself at more than a gentle pace,

I couldn`t keep still and as she descended I thrust upwards hard, this must have been the catalyst she needed, her head went forward between the seats and she moved faster and faster, pounding up and down, I thrust upwards harder as she came down. This sent her over the top, her white cream coating my cock,

"Fuck me, fuck me, harder harder aaaaaahhhhh, shit, oh god, fuck me, Ahhhhhh yessss, oooooooh aaaaaaahhhhhh," She had a huge orgasm I really thought she was going to pass out with the strength of it.

After resting for a while her fanny stopped spasming on my dick, she was sat right down on me, slowly she composed herself and half stood up, my cock slipped out of her, I noticed I was covered in more of her fanny cream. Even though it was quite a confined area she managed to turn around and face me.

I saw her mascara had run a little and she looked rather flushed. Smiling she grabbed my still extremely rampant cock, straddled me, found her entrance and sat down once again impaling herself balls deep. Slowly she began to rock backwards and forwards moving her pelvis, after a few kisses she began to move up and down the full length of my shaft. I massaged her tits gently, her nipples were very hard and appeared extremely sensitive.

"Oh Janice, Janice," I moaned as she rode my cock faster.

"Fuck me harder," She hissed between breathes. I raised my hips my cock expanded,

she threw her head back as another orgasm bolted through her. I almost joined her and was very close when she stopped moving, sitting completely still with all my cock inside her,

"Wow," Was all she said before giving me a very sexy if somewhat sloppy kiss.

Moving off my cock she sat next to me, we were both sweating, I had my arm around her shoulder and began to caress her boob. She moaned quietly a rather contentedly I thought, I smiled to myself realising she wasn`t quite finished yet, her hand wrapped around my shaft and she began to gently wank my dick. Her eyes never left my cock as her hand worked it`s magic, she increased her pace and had to change hands after a while, she was getting me close to shooting and she knew it.

Without warning she leant forward and I was in her eager mouth, again her hand and mouth worked in perfect unison, I took a deep breath attempting to prevent the inevitable, the tingling in my balls the sign I was about to cum. Janice must have felt my cock expand in her mouth, she pulled back and sat upright, still staring at my now pulsating cock, her hand moving quicker than ever.

Her other hand then began to caress my balls, unsurprisingly that sent me over the top, she wanked me and squeezed my balls just right. A jet of spunk shot out of my cock it didn`t quite make the roof of the car, Janice whooped with delight as my second and third shots landed on her tits, she milked me dry squeezing every drop from my balls.

I rested laying back on the seat. Janice passed me her knickers and I used them to clean up my splashes off her tits and her hands, she then wiped the backseat. We kissed and cuddled for a while before deciding to get dressed, Janice got a clean pair of panties from her handbag and retouched her make up, she looked absolutely radiant as we made our way into a pub on our way home.

For the next five days we had sex every evening in the back of the car, I was in seventh heaven there was no doubt about that, Janice appeared to be more than happy with the arrangement and always came prepared with clean underwear, she always needed them.

I was very partial to teasing her panties off her and always took a while over doing so, partially because I enjoyed teasing her and listening to her whimpers, and partially the more I teased her the better she sucked my cock.

If I was honest I didn`t want to go on holiday, I wanted to stay her and shag my brains out, and the arse off the gorgeous Janice. But I had made a promised, Janice appeared to understand although she sounded disappointed.

Continued in Chapter 2.

mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers
12