All Comments on 'Oh Brother!'

by jeforest

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHO NEXT THE GARAGE MAN

CHEAT WHORES TURN ME OFF.ARE THEY MARRIED OR WHAT.ADULTRY IS WHEN A SPOUSE SLEEP WITH ANOTHER PERSON.WHEN A WOMAN LOWER HERSELF TO THAT OF A DOG, NOT THAT AS THE MOTHER OF MY CHILDRED.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Birth control?

Maybe you need to think about having a baby from one of these full brothers. A baby conceived as such would probably have the same characteristics, so no one would have to know the difference.

tad10tad10over 19 years ago
hmm, let's get it moving.

Nice exciting text. However, the approach wasn't very believable, nor even especially literarilly correct. Work on making the verbage less passive and you'll spice up the tale. Obviously, there is only so much you can do with believability, this is fiction as a matter of fact. But by spicing the action, making it faster, hotter (via action verbage, not via action, if you get the drift) then you'll create a much better reading environment.

hellfire1hellfire1over 19 years ago
anon. in usa "Who's next"??????

You know my fellow LIT readers ' Sometimes I just don't KNOW about some of these HOLIER THAN THOU' PEOPLE WHO READ SOME OF THE STORIES AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT THE CONTENT.I THINK THEY MAY HAVE SOME SIMULAR SKELETONS IN THEIR CLOSET MINDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Job

Nice story. I love cheating wife stories so please keep them cumming! The brother thing was a nice twist.

jjcakinjjcakinover 19 years ago
Good work!

Hey Girl, good story, don't pay any attention to the annonomiss losers. Nobody made them read it and they forget it's fiction! Keep up the good work.

ChikatoChikatoover 19 years ago
I Like It!

I just love the Moral Morons that disapproved the behavior of fictional characters.

MikeAndJanMikeAndJanover 19 years ago
Cool!

Now just how close are your husband and his brother? Would they eat each other's creampie? Would they put on a show for you? Just some thoughts! :)

Good story, Sweetie! Write on!

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
OH wow....

This seems to be very similar in style to something I read somewhere...I'm not really sure where tho, it could of been a figment of my imagination or not...you KNOW...there are so many people here under SO MANY different names that you never know do you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Brothers share

In india it is quite common for the sister-in law to be fucke by her B>I>L> i.e. Devar and it is the most convenient thing where there are no tongues wagging even if daily dalliances. I and my wife hve also passed through the same and as such were quite taken in by the brothers doing the lady. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but this is far more slutty and depraved than it is erotic. Yuck...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous