All Comments on 'Oh Brother'

by februarae

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding!

Great story! One of the best that I have read. The build up was slow but once there the action was the best. You need to continue the story. When is the next chapter? Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong category

Incest isn't incest with non relatives. Steps are NOT relatives. Rape belongs in non-concent.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
To anon:

Can't you read? The category is Incest/Taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Veary well

So what if its a Step Brother and Sister Well written and great storyline .

It ok for this area incest/taboo ,Hop you will make more stories in the later years or months.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good story but I thought it was a little rushed

I wanted to read more of the two of them, of their sweet taboo sexual relationship. Perhaps they would almost get caught by mom or dad, and how much they started to feel about each other. Their sexual relationship could be full love for each other with lust mixed in.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

i thought this was a wonderful and well written story. this is a taboo. so it was sexy anddd i loved it!! i thing you should make more chapters <3

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
Great story

That was a nice story and well put. I think we all want stories we like to last longer. Perhaps a second chapter would be good. Like your style; you had me guessing on the sex of the step-sibling to start with. When I read about her smelling his cologne I knew for sure. Good work and keep it up.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NO GOOD

way to rushed and violent keep the SHIT out of the incest area they have seperate catagories for nonconsent/reluctance and this was to forceful for this area. total waste of your time, our time and the sites space.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yeah, Not rape

Nope, definatly not rape. Rough sex, maybe. Incase the commenter above forgot so soon, she concinced him and kept going, she was not to happy about the finger in ass deal, but was very pleased with herself none the less. At one point she said it hurts but also kept right on going. Do not forget who was on top and dominate and who also walked away with the shit eating grim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no good

way to rushed she just jumps him the day he gets home, totally unrealistic. they would need a few days or weeks to get used to each other again. delete and rewrite but keep the garbage out of the incest area from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yes good

Not if the were "close" before he left and the girl was confident enough i would of done the same thing with a good lookin step brother n i am not no hoe there not related after all anyways

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
copy cat

you know thats not your book right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Should have bit his lip and tongue so hard blood was pouring out his mouth when he rammed his fingers in your ass! ...then do it again when he didnt understand the words 'stop fuck it hurts!' Lol. ....and if he's just pounding her he isnt hitting any fucking g-spot, lol!

The story is kinda weird, from his attitude and glaring instead of apologetic looks to his attitude when caught even though he left the door open on purpose. Lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous