Oh Carole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
763 Followers

'What are you going to do next? asked Carole.

'Oh I said that I'd help him with his confidence when it came to dealing with the opposite sex,' Val grinned.

Carol just smiled and wondered if she should help her son too.

Val and Carole had agreed to go back to the club in Camden the next night.

Carole dressed up in a white silk blouse, her new shiny black leather pencil skirt complete with black hold up stockings and matching four inch high heels.

Josh gasped as she walked down the stairs.

'I take it you approve of my outfit then?' she asked. 'Come and give Mummy a hug before I go.'

As Josh leaned in to hold his mother his hands automatically went to her skirt. He nearly groaned when she pushed herself against him. Carole smiled to herself as she felt her son's cock press into her thigh.

'I'll be back by about one.' she said as she extracted herself from his grip as she heard the taxi pull up outside.

The club was as busy as usual even for ten o'clock. Carole and Val headed straight into the VIP area and Carole opened another button on her blouse which allowed her breasts in her white satin push up bra to be shown off to their best advantage.

'How do you like your new skirt? Or rather how did Josh like it?' asked Val.

Carole told her what had happened before the taxi arrived.

'I bet he stays up for you tonight,' laughed Val.

'I'm counting on it,' replied Carole.

There was a fairly young crowd in the club that night. Every dance Carole had culminated in her bottom being fondled and requests to take her home.

She looked over to see Val locking lips with a guy in his thirties so she popped into the bathroom to top up her make-up.

As she left the bathroom there waiting for her was the young footballer from a couple of weeks ago.

'Hello gorgeous,' he said.

'Ah, if it isn't my injured little stalker,' she replied. 'Where are your crutches?'

'I was glad to throw them away. I'm back on light training now.' he said.

'I'm glad to see you are recovering,' said Carole as she went to walk away.

The footballer grabbed her hand and pulled her into the same secluded area.

'No, please don't go. You look fantastic. I meant what I said last time. I really would like to get to know you.'

'How old are you?' asked Carole.

'Er eighteen, nearly nineteen,' he added quickly.

'I'm more than twice your age. Why don't you go and find a nice young girl on the dance floor? There are hundreds of twenty year old's down there.

'I..I just find you so glamorous. I love the way you are dressed. So sexy,' he added.

Carole moved closer to him, took his hands and placed them on her leather covered hips.

'I feel sexy. Feel this lovely leather. Does it turn you on?'

The young man gulped as he could see the expanse of creamy breasts beneath her open blouse. She took one of his hands and ran it over her buttocks.

'I bet this is making you feel horny?' She reached down to feel his hard cock through his jeans. He groaned as he traced his hands over her full bottom.

'Are you submissive?' she asked as she drew down his zip.

'Would you like me to dominate you, is that it?' she said as she took out his hard cock.

'Do you like older dominant women? Would you like me to take you in hand?' She kept stroking his hard cock making him moan.

'Would you like me to come back to your hotel with you and spank your bare bottom? Strip you and put you over my knee? Would you like to feel the cool leather of my skirt against your cock as I spank and caress your sore bum?'

She could feel his cock starting to throb as she slowly masturbated him and she knew he was almost ready to shoot his load.

'I would tease your balls as I spank you,' she said as she reached behind him with her free hand pushed it down the back of his jeans, under his boxer shorts and then ran a finger over his puckered hole.

He shuddered.

Then I would tie you, spreadeagled on your hotel bed as I pull up my sexy skirt and move my silky black thong to the side so I could I mount you. I would fuck you with my bare breasts bouncing before your eyes.'

She started to wank him faster and slid her finger into his arse up to her knuckle.

'Oh God,' he cried.

'Maybe I would get you to kneel on all fours at the edge of the bed and fuck you with my eight inch strap-on?'

As she said that she slid her finger all the way inside him and he came all over his jeans and her leather skirt.

'Oh dear,' she smiled. 'Looks like another early bath for you. At least I can wipe your cum off my skirt.'

Carole disappeared into the bathroom and noticed he had gone by the time she came back out.

Carole found Val and they shared another drink before she caught her cab back home.

Carole and Val's lunchtime meeting on Tuesday was all about what happened on Friday night. Val laughed as Carole recounted the incident with the young footballer.

'What's next?' she asked Carole.

'Well, in a couple of weeks I've been invited to a fancy dress party at my boss's home. It's a Vicar and Tarts theme so I went shopping on Saturday and bought some really slutty stuff so I can go as a dominatrix. I have a PVC mini skirt, a PVC bustier, fishnet stockings and a PVC suspender belt. A PVC thong and shiny black ankle boots. I was thinking of trying it on and seducing Josh this weekend,' she replied.

'Oh my! I have just the thing to complement that outfit,' said Val with a smile.

'I was wondering if you wouldn't mind having Josh that night. It's a week on Saturday,' Carole said quietly.

'Oh boy, Josh won't know what's hit him,' chuckled Val.

The following Saturday Carole returned from shopping to find Josh in his room on his computer. She popped her head around his door, said hello and told him she had something to show him.

'I'll give you a shout when I'm ready then come in,' she said as she made her way to her bedroom.

Thirty minutes later Josh heard his name being called.

When he entered his mother's room he gasped out loud.

'Come in and close the door darling!'

Josh noticed the curtains had been drawn and the dull glow of the bedside lights gave the room a seductive feel to it.

It was what his mother was wearing that had caused him to gasp.

Standing in the middle of the room was his mother dressed in a tight shiny black PVC basque with black silk stockings and a PVC miniskirt. She wore shiny black ankle boots and Val's shiny black rubber opera gloves. In her hand was a small leather flogger.

'What do you think of my outfit darling?'

Josh couldn't speak. He slowly nodded, never taking his eyes off his mother's large creamy breasts that heaved out of the top of her basque.

'I'm going to a Vicar and Tart's fancy dress party at my boss, Brian's house on Saturday. I'm going as a sexy dominatrix. Do you think I look slutty enough?'

'You..you look fantastic!' he replied.

'Sexy?' she asked.

'Yea...yeah,' said Josh, his shorts beginning to tent out.

Carole flicked her flogger over his bulging crotch.

'Would you like Mummy to be your Mistress darling?' she asked.

Josh just groaned.

Carole laughed and ushering him out she said, 'maybe soon darling.'

A disappointed Josh walked back to his room.

The following weekend and Carole was getting ready for her fancy dress party when Val arrived to collect Josh.

Carole and Val went up to Carole's bedroom while Josh got ready to spend Saturday night at Val's.

'You will be gentle with him, won't you?' giggled Carole.

'Don't worry, we're going to have lots of fun. What about you. Will you get laid tonight?' asked Val.

'I bloody hope so,' replied Carole. 'Pete from accounts is going on his own as his wife isn't well.'

'Oh well, have fun,' said Val as she collected Josh and they made their way out to her car. 'Are you ready tiger?' Josh smiled nervously.

Carole parked up behind Brian and Cynthia's big detached home in a nice area in Hampstead as the front drive was littered with cars. 'Looks busy,' she thought.

The front door was open so she made her way towards the sounds of the party. First to greet her was Cynthia, her boss's wife. Cynthia was sixty two years old, tall, good looking rather than beautiful and dressed as a very glamorous tart. Normally she was dressed very demurely and Carole was amazed at the difference. 'Wow,' she said when she saw Carole's outfit.

'Is it too much?' asked Carole.

'Not if you want to give all the men heart attacks,' laughed Cynthia.

Just then Brian appeared in the hallway.

'Oh my giddy aunt!' he exclaimed.

Brian was sixty six years old, tall, slim with a full head of silver hair and the demeanor of a kindly uncle. He was dressed as a vicar.

'Now, now, deep breaths darling,' Cynthia giggled.

'Oh let me escort you into the party Carole. I want to see their faces when they look at you,' he said.

Sure enough every eye turned towards Carole who by now was loving the notoriety.

She glanced around the room and her heart sank a little as she spied Pete standing by the bar with his wife. He smiled apologetically and carried on talking to a colleague.

Carol grabbed a drink and mingled. Soon she was having a good time drinking and dancing with the other wives and sometimes with their husbands who were trying to be on their best behaviour.

With the party in full swing Carole decided she needed to use the toilet and was dismayed to find both bathrooms on the ground floor taken with queues beginning to form.

Suddenly Cynthia was by her side and taking her by the arm led Carole upstairs.

'You can use the one in our bedroom,' she said.

Carole thanked her and rushed into the en-suite locking the door behind her.

When she came out she saw Cynthia standing waiting for her with a lustful look on her face.

'Thanks for that,' said Carol as she went to walk past her.

Cynthia suddenly reached out and pulled Carole towards her.

'God, you look so tempting.' she said as she dragged Carole over to the bed and pushed her down on her back.

Suddenly Carole felt her legs being forced apart.

'Cynthia, please. What are you doing?'

The older woman knelt down and mumbled, 'I've wanted to do this for a long time.' as she dragged Carole's thong to one side and thrust her head between the younger woman's thighs.

'Oh God,' gasped Carole as Cynthia began to feast on her pussy while she slipped her right hand inside her own knickers and masturbated furiously while she licked Carole's hard clitoris.

Soon both women were moaning, Carole pulling Cynthia's head deeper between her thighs. Within seconds of each other they both orgasmed.

'Stay where you are,' she told Carole as she went to the bathroom to wash her face and straighten up..

When she came back into the bedroom she got Carole to stand then promptly whipped off her PVC thong and made her turn and face the bed. She took a silk scarf from a nearby drawer and wrapped it around Carole's eyes blindfolding her.

Pushing her so she was bent over the bed with her hands on the silky bed covers Barbara ordered her to stay exactly where she was then she left the room.

Cynthia soon found Brian and maneuvered him somewhere quiet where she secretly gave him Carole's PVC thong and told him to go to their bedroom.

Carole was nervously bent over the bed when she heard the bedroom door open, close and then locked. She heard someone move behind her and a zip being lowered. Next a belt was undone and she heard trousers being pulled down.

She guessed it was Brian and was shocked as he'd never in all the time she'd worked for him ever come on to her.

She felt the spongy head of his cock rub over her pussy lips then she moaned as he slowly pushed the head into her.

'Oh my God,' thought Carole. 'He's huge.'

Brian continued to slide his cock further and further into the sexily dressed blonde. When he started to fuck her in earnest she began to moan as the older man's thighs slapped her buttocks with each thrust.

Carole was cumming continuously due to the enormous size of her boss's cock. Soon Brian stiffened and let out a gasp as he filled Carole with his cum.

Brian pulled up his trousers and left the room so Carole slowly got up, took off her blindfold and went back into the bathroom to tidy up then rejoined the party.

People were starting to leave so after another drink and a couple of dances she sought out her hosts to say her goodbyes.

Brian gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek, said he would see her at work on Monday and went back to chatting to the other guests that were also leaving.

Cynthia walked Carole back to her car and kissed her full on the lips before opening the car door for her.

'I hope we can meet again soon,' she said saucily before closing Carole's door and allowing her to drive off.

'Wow!' thought Carole.

'Well, how was the party? asked Val when they met the following Tuesday lunchtime. 'Did you get laid?'

'I suppose you could say that,' replied Carole and she went on to tell her about the episode with her boss and his wife.

'Wow!' exclaimed Val.

'That was exactly what I thought,' said Carole. 'Anyway, did you have fun with my son? He was awfully quiet when you brought him home.'

'I think I must have tired him out,' replied Val. 'You should have seen his face as I mounted him reverse cowgirl and eased his cock into my arse!'

'You didn't!' gasped Carole.

'Oh yes. I've never felt so full. Then when I pushed my ten inch vibrator into my pussy he couldn't stop jerking inside me. I think he came at least twice before I was satisfied. I drained him dry!'

'Oh my poor boy. I must comfort him tonight,' said Carole with a grin. 'Aren't we due a night out soon?

'How about a week on Saturday? I can get us tickets for a new club opening in the West End?' replied Val.

'Excellent. Josh is away that weekend at school camp. I won't need to go home early.' said Carole.

With Josh off to camp until the next afternoon Carole was having a drink with Val in a wine bar before they went into the club.

'Bloody hell, you've got the girls out tonight haven't you?' giggled Val at the sight of Carole's breasts straining to escape from her tight little black dress.

She was wearing black hold up stockings, a tiny silk bra and black four inch Louboutin Pigalle heels. Her bra was black silk and underwired so it pushed her breasts up and out.

'Every girl needs a unique selling point. I thought you would know all about that,' she retorted lightheartedly.

'Ha ha, you have two USP's,' fired back Val.

The bar was busy and they kept getting hit on by lots of different guys which they flirted with and were rewarded with more drinks.

The club was buzzing by the time they arrived. After they had hung up their coats they made their way up to the V I P area and grabbed a gin and tonic each.

As they threaded their way through the people away from the bar Carole spotted her young footballer. He was with a group of other young men, some of whom she recognised.

Carole had done a bit of detective work and found out his name was Amadu Kamara and that he was originally from Sierra Leone although he had been living in France from a young age after his parents had emigrated there.

Carole thought he looked rather good in his stylish black suit with a crisp white open neck shirt.

As soon as he saw her he made a beeline for her.

'Wow, you look stunning tonight. Come over and have a drink with my friends,'

'Actually, Val and I are going to dance,' she replied. 'Although I hope to see you later.' She said the last bit saucily and with a smile. He could feel his cock twinge.

It was nearly three o'clock in the morning when a rather tipsy Carole bumped into him again. He dragged her onto the dance floor where the DJ was playing a series of slow songs.

'Hmmm, he's a good mover,' thought Carole as she melted into his arms. 'I think I could do with a young man tonight.'

Ten minutes later they had retrieved Carole's coat and were in a taxi and heading for his hotel. The Night Porter winked to him as they walked to the elevators.

Once in the room Amadu held her and kissed her deeply.

Carole could feel his cock rock hard in his pants and needed it inside her. Amadu started to undress to which Carole went to follow suit.

'Wait, please. I want you to be fully clothed when I first fuck you. It's a huge turn on for me,' he said. When Carole saw his cock she just nodded agreement and slipped off her panties.

Amadu grabbed her and threw her down on the bed before crawling between her thighs and rubbing his erect cock up and down her pussy lips.

'Make this fast and furious. Fuck me hard then screw me at leisure for the rest of the night,' commanded Carole.

She moaned deeply as Amudu stroked his hot black cock deep into her tight pussy.

Carole was on her back with her little black dress up around her waist as her black young lover lay between her stocking clad thighs. With her legs wrapped around his waist and her bare tits pulled out of the top of her dress he fucked her wildly.

She had a couple of orgasms within a minute of him entering her and she was building up to the ultimate explosion with his passionate fucking.

'Oh God, I'm going to cum,' he gasped.

'Fuck me,' she said. 'Fuck Mummy!'

That was enough to push him over the edge. She could feel his cock swell then burst deep inside her bringing on her own massive orgasm.

Suddenly there was a knock at his door. He dashed to the bathroom and pulled on a robe before looking through the spy hole. He could see it was the Night Porter so he opened the door a couple of inches.

'Sorry to bother you Mr Kamara,' the Night Porter said. 'But there are a few paparazzi gathering around the front of the hotel. I fear they've been tipped off that you have a lady in here and are waiting to take photos of her when she leaves.'

'Oh shit, Eric. What can I do?'

'One of the Managers will be up shortly. She has an idea.'

When the Manager arrived she was carrying a large cardboard box, a white bakery coat and hat and a pair of flat shoes.

'Ok,' she said. 'This is what we're going to do.'

She looked at Carole.

'Right, place your shoes in the box followed by your dress and coat. Remove your make-up and tie your hair back. Put on the white coat and hat. I hope these shoes fit but it was the best I could do.'

Carole went into the bathroom to remove her dress and make-up and donned the coat and hat. When she came out she was pleased that the flat shoes fitted perfectly.

'We'll take you through the kitchen to the back door where you'll place the box in the back of the van waiting for you and the driver will take you home. He'll bring back the coat, hat and shoes. We'll tell anyone that asks that in the box is a cake you've made for a secret birthday party later this morning.'

Surprisingly the plan worked and Carole was soon at home in bed thinking, 'I still didn't get that leisurely screw.' Then she remembered Josh would be home later that day and promptly fell asleep.

Josh arrived home the next afternoon but he was so tired he could only return his mother's questions with one word answers. Carole gave up on the idea of trying to seduce him.

The telephone rang.

'Hello dear, Cynthia here.' Her boss's wife went on to explain that Brian was going to be working from home the following day and asked if Carole could go to their house at ten rather than the office. Carole agreed but thought it was funny Brian wanted to work from home.

The next morning Carole pulled up at their house, stepped out of the car and smoothed down her skirt. She had decided to wear a smart grey business suit with a silk blouse and silk underwear. Her bra and panties were white silk as well as her suspender belt which held up dark grey silk stockings.

Croony
Croony
763 Followers