Oh Carole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
760 Followers

When the door opened she was surprised to see Cynthia wearing a long cream silk dressing gown over her underwear although she had on a pair of cream high heels.

'You've just caught me getting reading ready.' said Cynthia by way of an explanation. 'Please do come in.'

Carole followed her inside and was surprised when Cynthia started up the stairs.

'Brian is up here, come along.'

Carole recognised their bedroom door that was slightly open. When she stepped inside she stopped and stared at a naked Brian laying on the bed sporting a massive erection.

She turned to Cynthia to ask what was going on but was stopped in her tracks. Cynthia had slipped off her robe and was standing in a cream satin girdle holding up cream silk stockings. Her breasts were free and her nipples were hard.

'We thought we'd have some fun before work,' said Cynthia as she began to undress Carol.

Carol felt under the older woman's spell and soon she was down to her stockings, suspenders and high heels. Brian kept staring and stroking his cock.

Cynthia led her over to the bed. She pushed Carole onto her back and lay beside her stroking her body. Carole began to say something but Cynthia just leaned in to kiss her passionately. Carole groaned into the older woman's mouth as she felt two of her fingers enter her pussy.

Soon Cynthia was kissing her breasts and sucking on her now hard nipples as she moved down to between her thighs.

'I'll get her ready for you darling.' she said as she looked over at Brian.

Carole had her eyes closed as Cynthia ate her pussy and sucked on her clitoris.

'Oh God,' cried Carole as her first orgasm hit. Cynthia kept up her administrations and brought her to two more orgasms.

Carole lay back panting.

'I think she's ready now!' said Cynthia as she crawled from between Carole's thighs.

Brian took hold of this throbbing cock and eased himself into Carole. She groaned as the monster prick penetrated her.

Soon she was moaning as Brian fucked her faster and harder, her stocking clad thighs wrapped around his back.

He grunted and came hard inside her that took Carole over the top for yet another orgasm .

Brian got off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom while Cynthia got back into position and slurped his cum out of the younger woman's pussy.

'Mmmm.' Cynthia commented as she crawled up to lay between Carole's splayed thighs. As she started to French kiss her she began rubbing her pussy on Carole's.

'Oh God,' thought Carole as another orgasm started to build.

The older woman continued to pussy fuck her until they were both ready to cum.

'Of fuck!' exclaimed Carole as her orgasm hit. Cynthia squealed and squirted her cum all over Carole's thighs.

They lay back panting before Cynthia said, 'I think Brian has gone downstairs to his study. Maybe you should shower, get dressed and join him.'

When Carole knocked on the study door Brian bade her enter and they began to work together as if nothing had happened.

Three hours later and with all the work done Brian went to mix drinks. Cynthia joined them in the study and they chatted about the work they'd completed.

'Are you going to fuck her again darling?' Cynthia asked as she looked at her husband.

'Yes dear, that sounds like a good idea.' he answered.

Cynthia took Carole by the arm and walked her over to Brian's desk.

'Hop up there will you sweetie?' she said.

Soon Carole was laying back on the desk with her skirt up around her waist and her panties on the floor. Her jacket was still draped over her chair so that gave Cynthia access to her blouse which she immediately began to unbutton.

'Why are you doing this?' pleaded Carole as she saw Brian unbutton his trousers.

Brian fisted his cock to erection before pushing open Carole's thighs and slowly pushing into her.

'Oh God,' she groaned.

Brian began to fuck her slowly.

Cynthia was playing with Carole's nipples as her husband slowly and teasingly stroked in and out of her.

'In answer to your question.' replied Cynthia. 'we used to have a maid who lived with us and administered to our needs. She was also a great help with entertaining our guests and business partners whether here or at their homes. Unfortunately she got herself pregnant and moved back to Poland. We were looking for someone to take her place when you turned up at our fancy dress party looking like a slut. The fact you are also submissive added to the attraction.'

All the time Brian hadn't increased the speed of his fucking which added to Carole's frustration.

'You want me to take her place?' gasped an astonished Carole.

'You are perfect dear. Our clients will love you. We have a few couples lined up for you to see and foreclose on the deals plus we've already promised you to Miss Spedding for a few hours quite soon. She has very unusual sexual tastes, I think you will enjoy that. Don't worry you will receive regular monetary bonuses and a company car. How does a new Mercedes SLC sound?'

Carole couldn't concentrate on what the older woman was saying as her husband was torturing her sex.

'Brian, please fuck me hard. I need to cum,' she begged.

'Yes, fuck the little slut darling.' commanded Cynthia.

Soon Carole's thighs were wrapped around Brian as he pounded into her and his wife sucked on her rock hard nipples.

'Of fuck yes!' cried Carole as her orgasm built.

'I'm cuuummmin', she cried although her words were muffled as Cynthia french kissed her and forced her tongue into the younger woman's mouth as she came.

To be continued...

Croony
Croony
760 Followers