All Comments on 'Oh Celia!'

by litgenius33

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
$10,000 suit

Becomes jeans?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I stopped reading when I read, "$10,000 suit." I knew the rest of the story

Would be total exaggeration. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finished too early

Found it finished too early. What about after he blows his load? Leave her or humiliate her more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh, Celia

We won't talk about suit prices. I know the guy in Seattle that tailors Seattle's finest.

Tell you what tho. A guy with this kind of money wouldn't have left 2000 sitting on the table for a bitch like Celia, not in a Seattle club. What the hell, it's your fantasy. go blow your wad.

trashmantxtrashmantxabout 7 years ago
Really? this aint the best seller list.

Revenge is oh so sweet. Suit or jeans who cares. Your fucking the prom queen, fuck her hard and make babies. if she fucks around get a new one!

Mari55Mari55about 7 years ago
A very sad story with an overused plot that's inconsistent with the MC description: 1*

Then Tyler woke up or I mean the author. A very cliché story without a hint of redemption. Without the wealth or the big cock or even the newly found "confidence", the nerd that was bullied would have never pull this off. And what makes this story even worse than is that IRL, if the guy became as successful as depicted, he would have never bothered with a loser-in-life and instead he would have kept his arms (and bed) occupied by two hot models and simply moved on. At the end of the day, Mr. Smalls was still the unpopular kid who craved for the queen bee approval.

A truly sad story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

big dick worship is so funny to read while fapping at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Boobs

I love it when guys who clearly know nothing about bra sizes try to describe boobs in their porn. If she actually had 38D breasts, she would be chubby with tiny boobs. Band size to cup size is a ratio, so describing her as 115 pounds and thin or whatever but then with 38D boobs is hilarious.

Also, sticking a huge penis in someone isn't going to make them immediately orgasm, but ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I love when morons treat fictional description in a fictional narrative seriously and take the time to assess its accuracy. Have you ever seen porn? I think exaggeration has a pretty healthy home in pornography. Hello, people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ever man's fantasy

to turn the woman who humiliated him when he was a kid into his own private cumdumpster, and treat her like the utter slut she is

good job :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous