Oh, I Love the Mature Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I struggled to maintain my ability to stand, I slowly pulled out of Jill's ass. I found a place to sit, and Candace swooped in. First, she took my nearly-hard cock into her mouth, and gently went all the way down to the root, then slowly slid it out of her mouth with her lips tight to the skin. Clean as a bean.

After a brief pause, she stepped between Jill's legs to support her weight on the table. Candace began her murmurings again and resumed her incantations as her tongue slid into Jill's cunt and ass. "What do you have for me here? Mmmm. Look at how sexy you are. So wet, so full of delicious cum, so much cum . . ."

Candace placed her mouth over Jill's cunt and ass, and carefully swabbed her entirely, paying particular attention to retrieving any remaining cum out of Candace's ass.

"Yeah, give it up," she murmured. "Give me that juice . . ."

I could only sit and watch as this perfect fantasy was displayed before me. If I hadn't just cum for the third time that afternoon, I would have sprung a hard-on. As it was, I could just smile.

At this point, Candace was the only one with strength and sense enough to direct us. She carefully helped Jill down from the table and led her to the large, overstuffed sectional in the corner, a place Candace has referred to in the past as the Love Pit. Candace lovingly tucked Jill into a soft corner, brought her a warm wash cloth and lovingly washed her clean. Then she came to fetch me and placed me next to Jill. Finally coming back with glasses of water, Candace filled in the remaining puzzle piece and joined the puppy pile.

Our warm skin was touching in various places, but Candace had thoughtfully arranged our faces together. We gently kissed each other before we had drifted off into a sex-fueled power nap.

******

As I began to regain consciousness, I first noticed Candace on the floor, kneeling at Jill's feet. I looked over at Candace, and she caught my eye briefly before looking back to the ground.

"Sir, I think your mistress wishes to ravish me," Candace said quietly. There was a slight tremor in her voice.

"Yes I do," Jill said boldly, drawing my attention to her nude body, sitting up with her knees at her chest and her cunt in full display to Candace. "I think it's time to see the degree to which our pet is willing to serve."

Since I knew the answer to that question, I knew this next chapter was going to be even more interesting. What is an experienced mature woman able to coax out a submissive woman's offerings? Plenty, as it turns out. Plenty.

12